PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-07-2006, 12:41 AM #1
hotdavysgravy

angel g7/tank/loader F/S or add $ for dm6

graphite dust like new angel g7 with 45 frame with g7 fly grips installed, and also comes with the 90 frame with stock g7 grips. comes with stock barrel and charger with additional adaptor so it can be charged in a home wall socket instead of the car. It has the G1.5 board often called 91.5 and i have all original packaging and angel lube and stuff. the gun has always been cleaned after every use and adult owned. I have a once used 72/45 stubby pure energy tank which has the regulator modified and set to a operate at Lp levels at 475 psu instead of the stock 800. this was done by a liscensed tech and it just involved removing some of the springs, and is reversible, but the angel will only run well and chorograph below 300 with the LP tank. Also have a Halo B with rip drive which is smoke in color, onlu used a couple times and is in perfect condition. Everything is practically brand new. The gun has one small mark, which i would call more of a blemish right below the feedneck on the left hand side, the gun has a dust anno, and this spot looks like its glossy. its about 1 cm long and about 2 millimeters high. you cant see it unless youre looking for it and if its turned in the right light. it also has a cp on/off. Im getting out of the sport and am looking to sell. Everything is worth about 1000, and i can add jerseys/reballs/jt proflex mask. trades would have to be ridiculous. mostly looking for cash. would add cash for a dm6, and i have a good amount.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2006, 12:44 AM #2
hotdavysgravy

for pics PM me, my camera is MIA but i can picture message them to you, or i can brrow a friends if you dont get picture messages. also can get me on AIM after the PM. I dont ship first unless its for the dm6, i have 100% positive ebay feedback and i can get people ive traded with on the nation to leave me feedback, ive just never asked for it before. thanks a lot, and i will ship express to the buyer/trader
Old 07-07-2006, 01:16 AM #3
hotdavysgravy

forgot to put a price. ill take 850 for everything and that is negotiable.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:49 PM #4
hotdavysgravy

up lets sell this
Old 07-08-2006, 07:28 PM #5
hotdavysgravy

up, ill take a lot less than the 850 for everything
Old 07-11-2006, 04:07 PM #6
hotdavysgravy

600 for everything. full setup.
Old 07-11-2006, 04:25 PM #7
TheJace

TheJace supports Pev's Paintball