Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-07-2009, 08:57 PM #757
orracle31

I dont wipe in practice or rec ball. Wiping in a practice or in recball is not a tough task. There may be two or three refs who are only there to get their 15% discount from the field. You whiping is you telling yourself that "I didnt get hit" and you dont learn from the mistake that got you shot. In tournaments.....You are damn right I do. I practiced my *** off to win and the other team did too and we are willing to take any advantage we can get on one another and the 12 refs watching closley can determine if i got hit or not.

It is a game and wiping is part of the game. Just like a batter leaning into a pitch, like a cornerback hitting a wide reciever a second too soon, like a basketball player slapping a little wrist on his opponents shot, or like hooking your mark in hockey so he doesnt get to far past you.

Last edited by orracle31 : 02-07-2009 at 09:09 PM.
orracle31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2009, 09:30 AM #758
BSIBackPlayer
WE KILL SUCKERS

1. Yes

2. Got shot off the break in a 12 on 3 match. *me being on the 3 side* It was a hit on the hopper so it was easy to wipe.

Only time that came to mind but im sure it wasn't the only time... >.>

SD Aftermath fan club #152
BSIBackPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:04 PM #759
Illanoise187

First off, to everyone that has said "yeah I wipe, but only in games that matter." you have no idea how ****ing dumb you make yourself look. That is all.

Anyway, the only time I have played on in rec ball(I don't wipe) is when someone on the other team wipes. Pisses me off so much. Then they get bunkered and bonus balled.
Illanoise187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:48 PM #760
KenzieKILLS
Break yo FACE!

honestly i have never whiped

because 1 you won't get any better 2 it proves to everyone your a ***** and a cheater

i have wiped knee and below and forearm shots

at my field we do it on or below the knees your good and on forarms your good hopped and gun and tank shots don't count however pack shots i does
Old 03-07-2009, 05:06 PM #761
Stuckboy
Lawlsaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenzieKILLS View Post
honestly i have never whiped

because 1 you won't get any better 2 it proves to everyone your a ***** and a cheater

i have wiped knee and below and forearm shots

at my field we do it on or below the knees your good and on forarms your good hopped and gun and tank shots don't count however pack shots i does
you just contradicted yourself so ****ing bad man lmao.

and thats kind of a dumb rule, id just stick my gun out and lay a stream.

anyway, yes i have, because refs piss me off alot. only when the person i shot wipes do i wipe.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:14 PM #762
KenzieKILLS
Break yo FACE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckboy View Post
you just contradicted yourself so ****ing bad man lmao.

and thats kind of a dumb rule, id just stick my gun out and lay a stream.

anyway, yes i have, because refs piss me off alot. only when the person i shot wipes do i wipe.
it is a dumb rule but we have mainly recball fields on our speedball they're serious
also because we have a bunch of young players around 10
Old 03-11-2009, 05:25 PM #763
FHS JewFro
black AND white

the only time i can remember wiping is when playing with my friends
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:00 PM #764
mrwho62

mrwho62 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mrwho62 supports Team VICIOUS
yes i got shot in the side of the foot while playing rec woodsball just a warm up game before speedball so i said screw it and kept running no motive besides it was a random hit cause i had like 6 bunkers covering me

If you don't like your job, you don't quit! You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way." -Homer Simpson
mrwho62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:16 PM #765
pyroboy08

technically no, but it was still cheating

I was playing woodsball, and I was looking over towards the enemy flag post from across the field. I noticed that the entire other team exept for one guy was inside the base with all of their guns pointing straight at the only entrance (we were playing 10v10). all of my buddies had not noticed it and were going to try and flank from both sides. I longballed about twenty shots down towards the base (150 ft). I managed to hit two of them. they were shocked by my long range attack and began spamming a ****load of paint at me. I was struck in the arm, and kept playing, but here is the thing...I didn't wipe! I was on yellow team, so I had yellow tape wrapped around both of my sleeves. the field was using yellow filled balls! a ref was standing about 20ft behind me, and he came over to check but he could not see it! I guess his mask was all foggy or he didn't really pay much attention. I did eventually lose to the base campers though (the ref was yelling at their team the whole game to get into the fight)
pyroboy08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:09 PM #766
BigDanny
dust black mini for sale

1. Yes
2. Because the guys we were playing kept doing it repeatedly after several shots per game. They got it worse when we charged in 4 deep against 2 and emptied our loaders on them. They stopped doing it afterwards
BigDanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:47 AM #767
bunkrblastr
dream smasher

I can honestly say I have never wiped, been accused of it a few times cuz I'd get hit somewhere I couldn't see and the ref's were too deaf to hear me call paint check so I'd wipe the area to see if it broke. If it did I'd call myself out.
Gold and Black Fusion LE #32/100
14" titanium Dye boomstick
Halo B w/ rip drive
Center Flag 68/4500

bunkrblastr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:06 PM #768
alex5501

yes

yes i have because iwanted to win and it was the very begining of the game
alex5501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:44 AM #769
simonchangwaimun

i finally can post here...
yes i did wipe paint
last sunday during a practice game
i was bunker 3 guys while one at the snake was shooting at me
in the rush of andrenaline,i didn't realise i got hit
after the 3rd guy died [my fren shot the snake guy after that] the game was over
then i realise i was shot on my off right wrist,just behind the thumb
i wiped
the snake guy came over and asked if i got shot...too late...i wiped....clean...
Old 04-03-2009, 01:21 PM #770
hobgoblin jim
I will report you.

yes.
and anyone who says they havent I have my doubts about.

motive, stay in the game a bit longer.

your not better then me.
hobgoblin jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:25 PM #771
Banzaii

wow this makes me kinda sad, so many people are cheating *******s, and justify it by saying they want to win. not like its a surprise either, you hit people all the time and unless theres a ref right by (which luckily there usually is at most of the fields i play) theyll wipe

this is gonna sound hipocritical though lol, but if i see someone that clearly wipes (and i mean i know i hit them, not just i think i hit them and cant see the paint, cause it may have bounced), there is no ref nearby to check them, and they then proceed to hit me i do wipe, before i bonusball them as much as i can.
Banzaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:39 PM #772
xsvfan123
WALSH

i justify cheating because i like playing paintball alot. I always want 2 play as much pb as possible so when i want to keep playing i wipe the hit. If u say you never wipe i doubt it but im sure there are some people that don't.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:47 AM #773
throw em up[rex]
life sucks.

i have wiped once. not proud. and i have played on but i aint relized that i was shot on my thigh when i did a runthrew and went for another, but shi* happens!

bang bang....GTFO!
throw em up[rex] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:53 AM #774
Javier Mijango$
Javier Mijangos

Javier Mijango$ supports Pev's Paintball
yes

it was an airstike.
Javier Mijango$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:47 PM #775
MillyTheKid (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illanoise187 View Post
First off, to everyone that has said "yeah I wipe, but only in games that matter." you have no idea how ****ing dumb you make yourself look. That is all.
explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by orracle31 View Post
I dont wipe in practice or rec ball. Wiping in a practice or in recball is not a tough task. There may be two or three refs who are only there to get their 15% discount from the field. You whiping is you telling yourself that "I didnt get hit" and you dont learn from the mistake that got you shot. In tournaments.....You are damn right I do. I practiced my *** off to win and the other team did too and we are willing to take any advantage we can get on one another and the 12 refs watching closley can determine if i got hit or not.

It is a game and wiping is part of the game. Just like a batter leaning into a pitch, like a cornerback hitting a wide reciever a second too soon, like a basketball player slapping a little wrist on his opponents shot, or like hooking your mark in hockey so he doesnt get to far past you.
MillyTheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:17 PM #776
Yoshi#1
Hater of many things

Yoshi#1 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Yoshi#1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Yes.

Motive - I was having a ****ty day and wiped a hit off of my loader, for no apparent reason other than that I was kinda pissed.

One other time, I got shot in the neck otb going snake and I wiped that right after I slid in. I did that for no apparent reason, also. Other than those times, I usually try to avoid cheating.
Yoshi#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:35 AM #777
Lithium21

Have I wiped?
Yes

What is my motive?
The very first game I played I got hit on the middle nuckle on my left hand. My friend who is like 2-3 years younger told me to wipe it-I though for a split second and then wiped the paint off. I hadn't even fired 1 shot yet...I felt like such a pathetic ceating noob...I havnt wiped since
Lithium21 is offline   Reply With Quote