Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-17-2014, 09:32 PM #1
veener79
eNVee

veener79 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
veener79 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Drills for the backyard

I found out that I am able to fire my paintball marker in my backyard. It is not huge. Would say around 50x50'.

I just need to make sure my fire stays in my backyard. I have a fence and my yard slops down. So at least that is a good thing to help out.

I mostly play woods ball with a lot of big games. What I would like to get down are some things to do in my backyard. Not all of them have to be firing my marker. I just want to get my skills down better. Even with now living 10min from a paintball field that is BYOP I can not afford to go every weekend. Wife would kill me.

Thanks for any help or tips.

Proud to call the Badlandz home
www.thebadlandz.com

Loving the paintball community and team I am on.
veener79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:09 PM #2
Mr_Grigsby
Hockey Junkie

Mr_Grigsby has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
One of the easier drills would be firing from your off hand. I try to fire on my left side as much as I can when out on the field. I am not very good at it yet, but practicing it helps get your muscles used to that side.

If you have any trees or buildings in your yard, you could work on posting up on bunkers and sweeping corners for CQB stuff. My field has forts and castles with lots of CQB opportunities. Knowing to keep your gun up as you sweep a corner can help keep you in the game.

Ready to play against anyone and everyone. May your paint fly straight and never break in your barrel.
Mr_Grigsby is offline   Reply With Quote