PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-05-2006, 12:13 AM #22
-BMaC-
i shoot. you die.

-BMaC- is a Supporting Member
well as far as bonus balling goes...there is no right or wrong number of times....you shoot them relentlessley untill they call themselves out or a ref makes them get off the field...if its 1 ball or 15 dont stop till they are gone...and that goes for everyone...rec field or tourny play....
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2006, 12:38 PM #23
Rod
No. 1 Dad

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazithehaxoar
13) You are considered a paintball saint for fixing that noob's gun for him.
If you are that noob, at least offer the guy fixing your equipment SOMETHING even though he will probably decline. Definately say thanks.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:25 PM #24
hobo_capper
You watch it I live it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod
If you are that noob, at least offer the guy fixing your equipment SOMETHING even though he will probably decline. Definately say thanks.
Yes, the least you can do is show a little gratitude.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:31 PM #25
fugazithehaxoar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod
good call. #17 edited.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:34 PM #26
pbgy27
TEAM CPS

wiping, playing on, and diving, sliding, or getting rid of hits is a totally hipocritical thing. lets say its u and one team mate vs. 3 if you can cross it up good and shoot them out then you have a shot at winning. lets say your team mate gets hit in the hand and gets out and you get bunkered and loose. your mad u lost. or lets say he gets hit in the hand and the ref doesn't see it so he plays even tighter up against the bunker so he can't get shot and you pull it off and win the game aren't you glad he hid the hit. right... yeah?? you know you are but yet if it happened to you and the other team hid it and your team lost your pissed.i play on and hide hits all the time. the way i look at it is that i get more playing time. and where i play if u get caught wiping u get kicked out with no refund. so if i get caught i loose. which i haven't yet. plus so many other people do that it's part of the game. however i don't in games and scrimmages usually i just don't look at where i get hit and let the refs call it.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:03 PM #27
oneXzero
Killin' suckers since '99

exactly. dont look at hits, it makes it too obvious. pack hits are the only ones i usually stay in on because you cant get a penalty

pm5 for SALE!