Since there are many people having continuous problems with their solenoid, I thought I would make a troubleshooting guide for fixing your solenoid problems. Most people want to take it easy and replace the solenoid with a new one. But, why do that when you can simply follow these steps and fix the problem?
1) Lower the LPR pressure and dwell setting.
2) Disassemble the low-pressure valve assembly from the solenoid.
3) Apply grease to the 4 o-rings inside the valve assembly.
4) Check to see if any hoses, barbs, or o-rings need to be replaced or lubed.
5) Disconnect the LP hosing and apply 2 drops of PMI Oil directly into the hosing.
6) Screw LPR back on and re-attach LP hosing.
7) Make sure everything is tightened and air the gun up.
If you continue to have problems with your solenoid, let the veteran Wrath owners (JJ, The Inflicted, calvman, ah.skeet) help you fix the problem. If their troubleshooting doesn't fix the problem, contact the National Paintball Supply.
If you feel that you can install it yourself, simply call 1-800-346-5615 and tell them what part you are having a problem with. Then, they will go over the payment for the part and they will send it to you. Once you send it to them, they will determine if the part is under warranty or if it was under misusage.
If you want to have NPS repair the Wrath for you, call 1-800-346-5615 and tell them what you are having problems with. Then, you can send the marker to them.
Here is a better explanation of how to go about conversing with NPS: