pa1ntball 56
Hi my name isn't Titties

pa1ntball 56 plays in the PSP
pa1ntball 56 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pa1ntball 56 is an NCPA player
pa1ntball 56 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 Productions
We do not make the final decision until the Friday before and sometimes the morning of the event

yea, obviously not the smartest thinking, you let teams play on the divit aka x ball field event one, the only 2 casualties of the day seemed to be the reffing on that field and my broken ankle

Last edited by pa1ntball 56 : 07-04-2006 at 10:53 AM.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:14 AM #23
iLIKEfudge4u

Why are you so negative. You obviously do not like the GPL, so stay out. Your post was in no way presented as contructive critisim either. any place you go there is a risk of getting hurt. and if it was as bad as you say, you would think that others would have hurt themselves... or was it just *******es that do?

you say event 1, did you even bother going to event 2 and see the changes? i highly doubt it
Old 07-04-2006, 01:09 AM #24
Em de BX
aka 2 EZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmp5us
also sunday alot of my team, and others ended up reffing the games to keep it moving. i think if we are going up there, let the teams do the reffing to keep the games running at a constant speed.
This was something that use to be enforced a couple of years back by Del's b/c:

A. It kept the games moving,
B. Made sure the teams were @ the field for their games on time &
C. If ya didn't help ref, you didn't play.

It may be something that should start being enforced again. If not the on deck teams (who wants to get blasted right B4 a game & be the 1 holding every1 up to clean off) maybe the double deck teams? I reffed a couple of games to help out & get a bit of a better view of my potential opponents on the field. Sure, it was hot as hell out, but if everyone lends a helping hand, it will make for a better practice overall. It's not just up to the staff & promoters, the players should chip in as well.

& to those who speak of the unfair advantage, listen, you're not forced to drive to Del's the week B4. Most of the teams that were there travelled @ least 2 hours. That's far from local. If you can't make it out, get the layouts & plan out what your team will do. If you're a good team, you should be able to put a plan together & do well. Sides, in the 1st 2 events, the teams that took it did not practice on the fields the week B4. What does that say about them...
Old 07-04-2006, 07:42 AM #25
Dr.Flankenstein

i agree... i reffed a couple of games while on deck and have no problem doing it. if we all chip in to ref we can move quicker and we can pick and choose which fields to play so you can hit them All.
and yeah... my team travelled 3 hrs to go practice so that whole unfair advantage thing is dead. if your team is dedicated enuff and wants to win bad enuff, then you'll find a way to get there the week b4... i don't think we have any teams coming from That far
Old 07-04-2006, 08:05 AM #26
pa1ntball 56
Hi my name isn't Titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLIKEfudge4u
Why are you so negative. You obviously do not like the GPL, so stay out. Your post was in no way presented as contructive critisim either. any place you go there is a risk of getting hurt. and if it was as bad as you say, you would think that others would have hurt themselves... or was it just *******es that do?

you say event 1, did you even bother going to event 2 and see the changes? i highly doubt it

sorry, i dont like missing tampa sitting at home in a cast, same as event 2 if we decided to play it.

hey didnt you go on a rant and steal **** and curse off the owner's wife at LVP? i really wouldnt start with people, mr i spell *******s with an es at the end because im 14 and mentally disabled
Old 07-04-2006, 08:06 AM #27
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I will talk to Dels and try to implament something for you guys. What we use to do at the Original GPL location (if any of you remember that long ago), we use to tell teams this, when you walk off from playing your game, put your gear down and ref. You are already dirty from playing, so no need to clean off. When that game is done, then the next two teams who just got off will ref. It would be pointless to ref before you play becuase you will get dirty and stuff. If we can all scratch each others backs and help each other out, then we can offer bigger and better deals to GPL teams in the future.
As for teams traveling far, yes, there are a few teams that travel 6 hrs or more for the event. The fields have always been an issue of concern amoungst some players. If anyone has an issue, please do email Brian or Myself. Inform us of your concern and solution is you have one (realistic). Posting will not have as much as an effect.

Thank you - reminder to those guys who are stated they are cominf - if you are not on the LIST HERE, we have not heard from you or received your registration. Please contact me at our home office at 866-623-3996 or email me. Deadline is Wed at MIDNIGHT
Old 07-04-2006, 08:11 AM #28
iLIKEfudge4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa1ntball 56
sorry, i dont like missing tampa sitting at home in a cast, same as event 2 if we decided to play it.

hey didnt you go on a rant and steal **** and curse off the owner's wife at LVP? i really wouldnt start with people, mr i spell *******s with an es at the end because im 14 and mentally disabled
1 - no I did not do that at lvp - you dont even know who I am. I like the LVP staff and the wife of the lvp works for the gpl too

2 - so typos makes me 14 and retarded? then what does that make you? Not even close to 14 - actually - I am probally older than you

do you want use to feel sorry for you missing tampa? You were the one coming into here busting on people first
Old 07-04-2006, 08:25 AM #29
Dr.Flankenstein

paintpall 56... it's a-n-k-l-e...there is no c in ankle my little spelling bee champion
Old 07-04-2006, 08:31 AM #30
iLIKEfudge4u

good call dr. and he got on my *** for spelling?
Old 07-04-2006, 10:52 AM #31
pa1ntball 56
Hi my name isn't Titties

notice the time of the post, us cool kats like to drink the beer at night, still doesn't change the fact that you are a stealing *******, along with the rest of your team
Old 07-04-2006, 11:16 AM #32
slayeriic
Crim's

slayeriic is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
slayeriic has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slayeriic has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ok guys lets get back on topic here. The only fix to the feild thing is teams helpig with the reffing. And posting the feilds in advance, and I don't mean the monday before. Lets face it, the only reason it is done like this is to drum up buisness for the feild. Which is ok, but lets call it what it is. And as for unfair, it's not. In order for it to be unfair they would have to not let some teams in. Which they would never do because they're trying to get the money for it. It's simple captializm here sell what no one else has!!!
Old 07-04-2006, 11:18 AM #33
.HATER. (Banned)
2k4 banned

o my....
i hope you dont think hes me haha
Old 07-04-2006, 04:43 PM #34
Lukas
Serving Jesus

If we can not get our point across effectivily here then what is then what is the purpose of having this forum on nation? I do not have a problem emailing the boss, just thought if i posted here other people could voice their oppinions and maybe you could come up with some kind of an solution but i see this isnt an effective way of communicating constructive critizism. Not causing trouble i am just trying to make the event better.

Best regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 Productions
I will talk to Dels and try to implament something for you guys. What we use to do at the Original GPL location (if any of you remember that long ago), we use to tell teams this, when you walk off from playing your game, put your gear down and ref. You are already dirty from playing, so no need to clean off. When that game is done, then the next two teams who just got off will ref. It would be pointless to ref before you play becuase you will get dirty and stuff. If we can all scratch each others backs and help each other out, then we can offer bigger and better deals to GPL teams in the future.
As for teams traveling far, yes, there are a few teams that travel 6 hrs or more for the event. The fields have always been an issue of concern amoungst some players. If anyone has an issue, please do email Brian or Myself. Inform us of your concern and solution is you have one (realistic). Posting will not have as much as an effect.

Thank you - reminder to those guys who are stated they are cominf - if you are not on the LIST HERE, we have not heard from you or received your registration. Please contact me at our home office at 866-623-3996 or email me. Deadline is Wed at MIDNIGHT
ChristKrew #236
All Glory to God!

Yahoo Messenger: makaveliw
Old 07-04-2006, 04:53 PM #35
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Please dont take the post negativly, I was just stating that we are going to work on a solution, however, Brian and I - the owners - are very busy working to better the GPL, by emailing us directly, it is a better chance that we will read and respond and take your suggestion to heart. Sometimes, people online post and do not give solutions or are quick to point fingers at what needs to be done and do it in a negative manner which sometime makes us think that it is either not a vaild argument or fake post done out of hate or dislike of someone or something in the GPL organization.

Also, we do not always check the forums. I know that this is the official forums for the GPL, but it is a place for the players to chat and for us to send information about the events. If you notice, we are not even a Moderator. So we have no control over the forum. It is for the players. There are days that go by when we dont even look at the forum. Emailing us will ensure that we will get it and in a timely manner since we check out email almost daily.

We are welcome to all comments here and other place, but our email is where we prefer to recieve all solutions. That is all

PS - If you read the post, I did give a possible solution to the situation

Last edited by 357 Productions : 07-04-2006 at 05:29 PM.
Old 07-04-2006, 05:21 PM #36
breakout17 (Banned)

gpl is the **** don't be hatin'
Old 07-04-2006, 07:41 PM #37
Lukas
Serving Jesus

nice post i will be emailing you about my concern and i am not hating like i stated earlier im trying to make the Event better... thx for the reply and doing your best!

best regards, Lukas
ChristKrew #236
All Glory to God!

Yahoo Messenger: makaveliw
Old 07-06-2006, 07:02 PM #38
bino

everyone is complaining we drive 6+ hours to come there so stop *****ing