PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-15-2002, 10:24 PM #22
subbeh

has been a member for 10 years
Dougie is one of those guys who makes up for his complete lack of balls in real life for fake balls here on these forums.

People who flame on forums are SQUIDS.

If you think every topic is useless, why the hell do you even come here? What team do you play for? What's your home field. If you aren't going to tell us, YOU ARE A SQUID. If you don't have a team, or sponsors, or even a field, YOU ARE A LYING SQUID.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2002, 11:20 PM #23
gunz411

gunz411 is a Supporting Member
When we play 5 man, I carried 5 pods as a mid/insert player. It seems like I shot more paint in five man than when I'm playing 10. However, I do have a different role.

Quote:
Im gonna haft to completely disagree here
3 man - 9 pods
5 man - 11 pods
10 man - 13+ pods
Lol, 9 pods for freaking 3 man? Damn, that is a waste of paint bro.

T
Old 12-16-2002, 12:39 AM #24
Dougie
DISTORTION

yes your right i am a joke ... and i guess i dont play tourney paintball your right ... because i mean i dont know anything and suck anyway ... your all right ... can i get some advice on how to be a better player/internet paintballer like you guys? like some tips on how to trade and sell 3 or 4 guns a month just because i think something looks cooler or i can rip faster on it??? give me some advice my heros?
Old 12-16-2002, 11:01 AM #25
Paintballfreak998

well basically when someone is going to run on the other team u sorta paint there bunker a new color and one of your teamates is advancing up lay down cover for them keep the other teams heads down you dont have to spray just make sure those shots count and the only time u really need to spray is on the break hopefully you will get 1 or 2 then it will be alot less pressure on your front and mid players

..........................l_l.....................
.##########OOOOOOOOO=D......
.............()=JJJJOOOOOOOO--l=_l.....
......................l l( )=)xxx-.............
......................l l.......\X\..............
......................[]........\X\.............i
Old 12-16-2002, 12:54 PM #26
XrmPaintballer
Banned

Dougie

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.........
Old 12-16-2002, 01:40 PM #27
Paintballfreak998

Dougie your a joke hopefully a admin will ban your lame *** soon

..........................l_l.....................
.##########OOOOOOOOO=D......
.............()=JJJJOOOOOOOO--l=_l.....
......................l l( )=)xxx-.............
......................l l.......\X\..............
......................[]........\X\.............i
Old 12-16-2002, 03:01 PM #28
Trinot

Trinot is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by gunz411
When we play 5 man, I carried 5 pods as a mid/insert player. It seems like I shot more paint in five man than when I'm playing 10. However, I do have a different role.

Lol, 9 pods for freaking 3 man? Damn, that is a waste of paint bro.

T
Negative I shot 9 pods in the last 3 man I played, but I think it has to do with me not being able to break 16bps maybe if i can break that plateu i can use more But when it comes time to win or lose its no holds barred for me.
Old 12-16-2002, 03:08 PM #29
TeamSmurf

Alright, here's something that hasnt been said yet!!! Alright- off the break, look for shooting lanes- (areas between bunkers that players of the opposing team runs down in order to get further up the field) Lay your streams of paint down those lanes,
You can't make a car shoot 20 balls a secound. "
Old 12-22-2002, 09:36 PM #30
SONIC-John

SONIC-John plays in the PSP
SONIC-John supports DLX Technology
dude if you are playing back shoot a ton of paint know how to shoot your lanes and know how to shoot off break. Keep your front players in your site at almost all times. make sure you sahoot lots of paint and can snap
Old 12-22-2002, 10:30 PM #31
-(eXplosive)- (Banned)

-(eXplosive)- is a Supporting Member
1st: shoot paint.

2nd: shoot people, but that can come later.
Old 12-23-2002, 12:11 AM #32
toohotoohandle
ur mom likes it

dougie

dougie, i dont no if uve noticed but the people that talk **** the most are usually the ones that get there *** riped on teh field,
we all had to start sumwhere so let the guy have his thread and go talk **** sumwhere else

where is ur team based out of n e way
Greg pauley is my hero, So is Walt Diddles

Red Lasoya timmy-aka- the red baron
Old 12-23-2002, 10:29 AM #33
Meph

Meph is a Supporting Member
Okay, I'm not going to get into how many pods you should or shouldn't use. That's all debatable on how good you are, and how much you need/use yourself. Some guys just use less or more than others. So just get a really large pack, and use only however many pods you feel like using. Even if you only put 3 pods in a 5+4 harness, it's good to have those extra loops for future games if necessary.

Now then, here are some tips.

Walk the field. Not on your side, but THEIR side. You have a completely different role than front players, you must walk in a completely different manor. While they look at angles and running lanes, you must yourself FIND the other teams' running lanes! You have to observe and figure out where their front players are going to move to.
What this will accomplish is during the break, you isolate on that one spot and start firing! Your main first objective is to stop anybody from making their way past that firing lane. If nobody goes there, then you still succeed in your objective! The faster you can take out their front guys, the faster your front guys can move up and get their back guys out!

Being patient. You are a back player, you stay there! Sure you don't get the glory of the front guys making the wicked moves, but don't advance like them. If you advance to the snake, then what in the hell good are you as a back player? You have no angle, you can't give orders, you become useless.
Stay back, you are the eyes and ears of the team. You must communicate constantly. Every single move their team makes, you shout out. If you see it, your other teammates might not have, so inform them of EVERYTHING!
Communication is vital. Even telling your front players where to move time to time, and when to move. You dont' have to say bluntly "move left now" you can make up your own special call. That you guys alone know, so the other team won't expect it.

Yes, you are going to dump paint. Your job is to also pin their guys down, giving your front guys the ability to move up and get a good angle on them.

These are some of the basics. Honestly there are just some things I can't teach. Like how to anticipate your teammates' moves and make a move with them without even needing to say a word, and other important items.

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
And my newest Sponsor.... Charmin!
Old 12-23-2002, 11:42 AM #34
Raines8416
~!@#$%^&*()_+

Raines8416 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Meph
Okay, I'm not going to get into how many pods you should or shouldn't use. That's all debatable on how good you are, and how much you need/use yourself. Some guys just use less or more than others. So just get a really large pack, and use only however many pods you feel like using. Even if you only put 3 pods in a 5+4 harness, it's good to have those extra loops for future games if necessary.

Now then, here are some tips.

Walk the field. Not on your side, but THEIR side. You have a completely different role than front players, you must walk in a completely different manor. While they look at angles and running lanes, you must yourself FIND the other teams' running lanes! You have to observe and figure out where their front players are going to move to.
What this will accomplish is during the break, you isolate on that one spot and start firing! Your main first objective is to stop anybody from making their way past that firing lane. If nobody goes there, then you still succeed in your objective! The faster you can take out their front guys, the faster your front guys can move up and get their back guys out!

Being patient. You are a back player, you stay there! Sure you don't get the glory of the front guys making the wicked moves, but don't advance like them. If you advance to the snake, then what in the hell good are you as a back player? You have no angle, you can't give orders, you become useless.
Stay back, you are the eyes and ears of the team. You must communicate constantly. Every single move their team makes, you shout out. If you see it, your other teammates might not have, so inform them of EVERYTHING!
Communication is vital. Even telling your front players where to move time to time, and when to move. You dont' have to say bluntly "move left now" you can make up your own special call. That you guys alone know, so the other team won't expect it.

Yes, you are going to dump paint. Your job is to also pin their guys down, giving your front guys the ability to move up and get a good angle on them.

These are some of the basics. Honestly there are just some things I can't teach. Like how to anticipate your teammates' moves and make a move with them without even needing to say a word, and other important items.
Once again, nicely put Meph!

But one thing I learned the hard way, even though your sitting back, you still need to play tight. I used to get sloppy and would take some gun hits.

.: Hi. My name is Raines. :.
Old 12-23-2002, 11:53 AM #35
Dougie
DISTORTION

were from boston squid