PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-20-2001, 10:56 PM #1
Kris

has been a member for 10 years
More questions

Ok, so I am again thinking about purchasing an Intimidator. (New lower prices make it hard to not get one...)

But I have a few questions of you folks first.

With the low Presure mod and the new bolt what is the expected opertaing pressure of the marker?

Which brings me to the next question: What exactly is the LP mod? I assume from all the posts that it is just gutting the HP reg on the gun?

How efficient is the intimidator? (Given a descent paint to barrel match and a relatively unported barrel...)

I got my grubby little hands on one this weekend finally and really liked the feel. (My other stumbling block in getting one as I was hesitant about the grip frame.)

Has the whole Marker not liking water problem been adressed fully yet?

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-21-2001, 06:00 PM #2
Kris

anyone?
Old 08-21-2001, 08:39 PM #3
CountyPaintball
Paintball to MMA

CountyPaintball is a Supporting Member
I haven't done the LP mod, so I can't comment on much personal info with that. Basically, you turn your HP reg into a high volume cell. You'll need another regulator (in the foregrip most likely) if you do the LP mod.

Without the LP mod, I shot about 4000 rounds with a 68/3000 tank (output pressure of 500psi) and had to refill my tank about 3.5 times. That comes out to roughly 1150 shots per tank fill.

I haven't used my Timmy in the rain. I'm afraid to. It was VERY damp and humid when I played - no problems. I hear it has to really pour for it to be a problem. I haven't heard any reports of light drizzle knocking the guns out.

I love this gun.

Mike
From paintball to MMA.

Click for awesome MMA gear.