PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-14-2002, 08:39 AM #1
jeffmars_1

has been a member for 10 years
Angry Dropzone Paintball Screwing

I am very pissed at Dropzone Paintball! Please excuse the language. I ordered some paintball stickers from them which I thought were a pretty good deal. I ordered 2 of each. When they were sent to me I opened the package up and there was only one of each! This really made me angry because they charged me $10 for shipping to Canada which if I were sending to the US would only cost me about $5 canadian. Then I had to pay another $8.30 duty on the price of the full amout of 2 of each sticker. The thing that made me the most angry is that I have sent three e-mails to them since and they haven't responded to me once!!
Sorry for the rant but I think people should know about these things so they won't get screwed like I did!!

Jeff Marshall
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-14-2002, 10:23 AM #2
paintballdude_13
g33k

I ordered some mask parts and a revie lid from them a few months ago. It took awhile to get my stuff cause one part was out of stock. So when my package finally arives I'm missing the revie lid. I sent 3 emails and finally a week later I have my lid. They never responded to my emails, call them.
Old 12-14-2002, 05:39 PM #3
buts5712

Hey first of all is this the dropzone paintball that operates out of kansas? Be cause that would kind of be my "home field" or whatever and ive never had any problems getting stuff from them. The people there are usually pretty cool about stuff if you just talk to them.
Old 12-14-2002, 06:55 PM #4
jeffmars_1

Yes it is in Kansas! What good is having an e-mail address if you don't respond to your e-mail. I hate companies like that or anyone for that matter that doesn't respond to their e-mail.
Old 12-14-2002, 09:32 PM #5
paintmasta87
Puertorican Thug

buts hey whats up ? whats your name dz is my home field too. . in kansas. BTW on topic they have a great field and store/great customer service. ..

yo butts are you on a team? e-mail me at apisdaman@hotmail.com
my team is looking fro a couple new recruits, we have three sponsors, so far. e-mail me your eqip age and exp, if you intersted.
thanx
Old 12-15-2002, 09:54 PM #6
Bubbers16

Bubbers16 is a Supporting Member
Yeah I know a couple guys from DZ myself, seem like a decent bunch of guys really. It's unfortunate that they'd put you through that. I'd give them a call, it usually gets the point accross, here's the # 913-768-0200.

Steve
Old 12-19-2002, 11:51 AM #7
jeffmars_1

Everyone says that they seem to be good guys. Maybe they just aren't so good with their internet business. I will give them a call and see if they will straighten this thing out.

Thanks for the number Steve!

Jeff
Old 12-20-2002, 09:15 AM #8
-=DFOX=-
Border Bandit

-=DFOX=- is a Supporting Member
Those must have been some sweet stickers to even pay 10 bucks for shipping
Old 12-21-2002, 08:30 AM #9
KEFarris

KEFarris has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Problem

I just saw this thread. not sure on the details of the problem, (except what was posted here). I will check into it. Sorry you have had a problem.

Ken Farris
Drop Zone Extreme Sports
Old 12-22-2002, 12:48 AM #10
natopotato

awile back i ordered a LARGE size spyder stiker oring and got a SMALL stiker oring realy sucked....

Check out my Home Page!
..gota respect this artistic milling
Old 12-23-2002, 06:28 PM #11
jeffmars_1

Ken,
I have sent you an e-mail with my order confirmation and everything. I hope you can fix this problem. It leaves a bitter taste in a persons mouth when things like this happen!

Jeff
Old 12-23-2002, 09:19 PM #12
KEFarris

KEFarris has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Follow up

I have followed up with our mailorder department. It seem that your original emails were replied to, however you were you were using a friends account or something. The original replies from us were undeliverable for some reason (I'm not sure of the details, it had something to do with your return address). The mailorder folks were addressing your short Monday, If they haven't been in contact with you already, I am sure the problem will be solved by the end of Tuesday. They will get it taken care of. I will follow up with them tommorow, if you have any questions you need answered from me, you can email me directly at : ken@dropzonepaintball.com
Old 12-24-2002, 07:11 AM #13
jeffmars_1

Smile

Ken,
I do not know why I didn't receive the e-mails either because I had sent two with my own account before trying with a friends account. Anyways, thanks for trying to solve this problem quickly.

Jeff