Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-25-2006, 02:55 PM #1
EC I BaCkFiRE
Make it to Sunday

EC I BaCkFiRE owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
? about board and trigger comb.

I was looking into ordering a new board and trigger but now i dont know what to get I read something good and then i'll read something else bad and I change my mind and now i dont know what to order. I need a combination where i could get little to no trigger bounce i have a tournament in a couple of weeks and i plan on using my Nerve in it. Which combination would be good that i could get rid of trigger bounce and make it tournament legal?
- ND Roller Blade Trigger or CP Ball Bearing Trigger
- Dynasty Board or Predator 2 Board

I know that the predator board has more features but that i dont really care about the dynasty board has pretty much the only settings that i care for, which board has the best trigger debounce program and is setting the triggers post travel or pre travel hard to do or should i let a shop do this for me? Sorry i know this subject has been discussed over and over but i want to make sure i get it right before i go and place my order, also sorry if this is confusing to read i was kinda going back and forth filling in what i forgot.
Old 06-25-2006, 03:24 PM #2
TransNone13

The Dynasty has the best debounce programming period. I'd also get the NDZ because it has better tuning features and an adjustable fulcrum point. I myself, ordered a NDZ SLik Roller and the DYnasty M6.
Old 06-25-2006, 04:57 PM #3
Ryan03

the dynasty board has alot of bounce if not adjusted currectly........ but with time and effort its rips.....but if your short on time and want no bounce my vote is with the pred 2 board....but i do agree with the NDZ trigger
Old 06-26-2006, 12:53 AM #4
adrianoftyriel
Lion's Pride Paintball

^^^ Both boards will take some time to set up, and you will get an equal amount of bounce on both (they both come stock with a 25mg switch that was probably made by the same people in the same plant)... the only difference is that M5/M6 Dynasty boards have more filters and options to get rid of it. Don't get me wrong, the Pred boards are sweet... and have superior eye logic to Tadao... but if you're looking for debounce options, there's no question... Dynasty is better.

I would concur with the previous statements that NDZ makes a better trigger than CP... but if you're getting the blade trigger, make sure it's flip-switch compatable... some of the early ones weren't, and i almost bought one of those until i inpected it closer. If CP and NDZ blade are the only two you're looking at, get the NDZ blade, but if i may make a recommendation... the NDZ Slik is the nicest trigger i've ever felt... period.

Lion's Pride Paintball Ministries