PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-24-2006, 04:17 PM #1
Onlinekid1

lubing reg?

ok like all my other 50 threads i cant get my set screw holding my reg on so i cant remove my reg...

is there any other gehetto ways to get lube throught the upper half of the reg otherwise my 475 $ whent down the drain for a gun that cant shoot over 1 bps because i cant lube somthing because it came f*ed up
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2006, 04:23 PM #2
fulleffect6912
XBL: The Ace O Spade

fulleffect6912 is a Supporting Member
what set screw are you talking about. are you talking about just the part that is on top. try lubing the lower half. but can you get the reg out of the reg adapter. there is no screw holding into the vert adapter. if it does not come out of there, its probably cross threaded in, then your screwed. if it does come out of the vert adapter, you might just have to buy a new reg
my old feedback
SIC Factor
...the sickness 9 out of 10 'ballers prefer.
Old 06-24-2006, 04:31 PM #3
Onlinekid1

ok how do i get the asa off ..?!!
Old 06-24-2006, 04:40 PM #4
fulleffect6912

wait, can you take the reg out of the asa?
my old feedback
SIC Factor
Old 06-24-2006, 06:34 PM #5
Onlinekid1

no that whats wrong....
Old 06-24-2006, 07:33 PM #6
fulleffect6912

was it like that when you got it, that means its probably cross threaded or something, and you are S.O.L. you should probably send it back or contact them, they might be able to help
my old feedback
SIC Factor
Old 06-24-2006, 08:29 PM #7
rednerve0203
Nerve > You

there is no set screw that holds th reg on the gun. the set srew on the top does not hold the reg in, it holds the top part of the reg into the reg housing.

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field... it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it...
Old 06-24-2006, 11:45 PM #8
Onlinekid1

ok if i try just screw it off will it hurt it ??
Old 06-24-2006, 11:45 PM #9
rednerve0203
Nerve > You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlinekid1
ok if i try just screw it off will it hurt it ??
no...that screw does not hold the regg into the asa or the gun.

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field... it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it...
Old 06-24-2006, 11:49 PM #10
Onlinekid1

ok well me and my brother Have tried to twist it off and i wont budge...
are you sure you know the right screw? the one on the maxflo near the top that is above the macro line fitting the. we are not weak either
Old 06-24-2006, 11:55 PM #11
rednerve0203
Nerve > You

the screw has nothing to do with holding the reg on the gun. did you buy your gun used? if so some one may have crossthreaded the reg or loctited the reg. all i know is that that screw does not hold it on the body. once you get it off you will realize that it hods the upper part of the reg in the reg housing.

Old 06-25-2006, 12:54 AM #12
c_hicks
Ohh Snap!

BE CAREFUL!! After i took off my reg, the internal threads were crossed, i ended having to buy a new reg.(sucks but CP is still nice)