PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-12-2002, 05:42 PM #1
BbOyCrAzYlEgS

has been a member for 10 years
Never Ever...

Never send your gun into smart parts. First, customer service just plain sucks. Plus, I sent my shocker in because it had a leak in the solenoids, and the response I got back from them is nothing is wrong with it. The damn people probably didnt even fire the gun once. Wow, but the great thing is, they only are about one and a half hours away from my home. I am going to pay them a personal visit and make sure my marker gets fixed. Send your stuff into hypersportworks.com. Thats where you can get stuff done.
"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical, and expecting more than others think is possible."

"True leaders are not those who strive to be first but those who are first to strive and who give their all for the success of the team. True leaders are first to see the need, envision the plan, and empower the team for action. By the strength of the leader's commitment, the power of the team is unleashed."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-12-2002, 07:36 PM #2
BLUTO

Thanks for the Feedback-

I was wondering if your experience was an isolated incident, or if it was typical.

Curious though, why are you going back if you recommend we go to another shop?
Old 12-12-2002, 07:48 PM #3
BbOyCrAzYlEgS

no, its quite typical. just read some other posts about this and youll get my point. the only reason im going back is becuase i dont believe in service like this, and i want to tell them face to face on how i feel. i recommend other to go to hypersportworks in preventing an incident like this with sp.
"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical, and expecting more than others think is possible."

"True leaders are not those who strive to be first but those who are first to strive and who give their all for the success of the team. True leaders are first to see the need, envision the plan, and empower the team for action. By the strength of the leader's commitment, the power of the team is unleashed."
Old 12-12-2002, 10:22 PM #4
J_DAWG80
Team B.I.T.M

Yeah, i was just curious as to how you make it from New Jersey to smart parts in an hour and a half?
Old 12-13-2002, 07:32 PM #5
BbOyCrAzYlEgS

well, they did make up for it. they were very considerate (except for the tech guy) and actually treated me like a customer. Hmm, maybe they were just having a bad day? Dont know, but what I do know is it is def fixed and I got some free stuff too!

Old 12-13-2002, 08:08 PM #6
BLUTO

It wasn't yer boyish smile that made 'em change their tune-

After reading your sad story, I decided to take an interest-
I called ahead and told them you were a personal friend o' mine.

I think the least you could do is to share yer freebies.