PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-11-2002, 10:24 PM #1
ChiefBowman

has been a member for 10 years
Sentinel Reliability Issues? What's the real story?

I've read a lot of posts, and I'm picking up some hidden problems with this marker. ActionJunkie! hinted at how these guns aren't very reliable, and his store has in fact stopped carrying them because of this. Then I hear stuff about how great this marker is, and then I hear that that person is selling his gun in the classifieds or whatever. I just want the straight poop.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-12-2002, 12:19 AM #2
Crash STP
AKA ActionBob

Crash STP is a Supporting Member
other than this one post I'll exempt myself from this thread for obvious reasons. On the sentinel the only problem that I know of applied to the early markers that had a glued in ball as a guide for the hammer. Regardless of the glue manufacturer's promise that it would work , it didn't for long. this is the major difference other than cosmetics between what I call the sentinel 1.0 and 2.0 . This was addressed in a redesign of the hammer. As they have cropped up they have been replaced thru the factory and events.
I would enjoy/appreciate hearing the problems though.
Old 12-12-2002, 01:42 AM #3
xpbjunky65x
K.B.i

If the selling thing is in reference to me I'm selling it to buy a new one. And later I plan on buying a Diadem. I've dumped a couple cases through mine and have had no problems with it what so ever. It's solid and efficient.