Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-12-2016, 01:42 PM #1
coyote34

Etek 3 FPS problems

Hey everyone, I have an etek3 that refuses to shoot below 350 fps. When the gun is aired up I can barely adjust the fps screw in the grip
Doing so doesn't change the fps btw. She still shoots hot. If I degass her it becomes a lot easier to screw the fps screw in/out. Unless I have it screwed all the way down the marker still shoots in the 350 range regardless of where the screw is. anyone have any ideas about what could be wrong/what the fix might be?
coyote34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-19-2016, 02:13 PM #2
Lerm7

I'd recommend a complete disassembly. Preferably:
-Replace all the O-rings (O-ring kits can be inexpensively obtained through ANSGear.com or Ebay.com).

-Ensure you grease (Dow 33 equivalent) appropriately (see the manual, PBNation, and YouTube maintenance tutorials). This typically includes HPR/LPR O-rings and some of the internal O-rings.

-Ensure you oil (BreakFree equivalent) appropriately. This typically includes the rammer and bolt O-rings.

-Reset the board and LPR to stock settings (see manual).

-Finally, methodically reassemble it. Ensure you inspect every piece for wear, and ensure it is assembled correctly.
If the marker persists to malfunction, I would recommend contacting Planet Eclipse.
Lerm7 is offline   Reply With Quote