i'm sittin in NW right now . . .
Old 08-20-2001, 10:16 PM #3
Budha
Paint SlŁt

has been a member for 10 years
I'm 30 mins south of DC.

"Another innocent victim of APG...."

"I need a self esteem boost.... I think I'll go play walkon!"

Cocker World New to cockers? Want to learn about them? Click the link.
Old 08-22-2001, 11:43 PM #4
Barjack

Im just movin to DC for College

Im going to George washington univ as a freshman this years and am wanting to find out and get into the local pb scene in DC.
I can only play during may through august through because we aren't allowed to bring pb guns into the dorms PUt it this way they find it they confiscate it.
Old 08-23-2001, 09:07 AM #5
BeeRRunneR
says : FSP !

closest fields for you would be either Pevs or OA in maryland (not sure exaclty where that is though)

there may be some other places in MD that i don't know off, you'd have to ask someone more worldly then I
Old 09-08-2001, 04:46 PM #6
#1P8ntballer
wha da heo

#1P8ntballer is a Supporting Member
#1P8ntballer is a founding member
actually the fields in Leesburg would be closer (Hogback, AG, VAG).

www.hogback.net

the rest of the fields i don't konw if they have a site or not.
Old 09-09-2001, 10:59 AM #7
Punk-Sk8er

i play at VAG, and AG is cool, but ive heard that Hogback refs and workers are mean and kick u out easily, but if i were u id find a field listing and look for the closest one, and find a friend that lives in DC and leave ure gun at his house
Old 09-10-2001, 11:21 AM #8
BeeRRunneR

HB staff

i liked most of them . . . the only guy i didn't care for too much was that old guy w/ a pony tail, he was a pain in the butt sometimes . . .
Old 09-11-2001, 07:59 PM #9
mortis

Pevs

Although a little further away, Pevs is definitely a supperior field if your looking for good tounament ball, they also have some decent recball fields, but it is, in my opinion, one of the best in the area
Old 09-24-2001, 05:11 PM #10
Wordupman

I live in burke VA and we have about 3-5 guys that play sometimes........i live right by GMU..... I'm kinda just starting.... we just go out into the woods and play.....if anybody wants to play we're always game.... we play either on sat or usually sunday afternoon
Old 09-30-2001, 05:25 PM #11
StoWithinMe
I Pee On Sto's

im game

Im from oakton
ive got a vert feed cocker. been paintballing for 6 months, just got serious with team stuff 1 month ago, been spending all my monthly income of roughly 120 on paintball, wanna upgrade my cocker to be freakin beast, i am fairly good, and am gonna be gettin some new stuff for christmas, i would love to come play with your team once to see what happens, maybe i could be a backup or something. thanks kyle,
if you got any questions e-mail me
Fireball4907@aol.com

Quote:
Originally posted by mr_mich
"Biotch, check this shiot out"
Old 10-11-2001, 11:39 AM #12
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

TheFauxKing is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by #1P8ntballer
actually the fields in Leesburg would be closer (Hogback, AG, VAG).
NOOOOOOOO... OA (Outdoor Adventures) is MUCH closer to DC than Leesburg is, trust me. Besides, if you're into the tournament scene, those Leesburg fields totally suck butt, man. Hell, I live in Leesburg and drive over an hour each way to get to O.A. every Sunday...

Tawneytown, MD also has an excellent set of fields from what I hear. I honestly wouldn't waste your time with the drive to Loudoun Co. VA.

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
AVISO: No coloca en la boca ni recto
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We donít really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)

Last edited by TheFauxKing : 10-17-2001 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-16-2001, 10:07 PM #13
#1P8ntballer
wha da heo

#1P8ntballer is a Supporting Member
#1P8ntballer is a founding member
Outdoor Adventures? Thats in Silver Spring. I have never gone there before, i want to try it.
Old 10-16-2001, 10:16 PM #14
KrazyAsian
Pev's Paintball :: Crush

John you dumbbutt

I live in Silver Springs, DC you could say... I play at PEvs, I have played at OA, nice place... where in DC you live?I'm new around here, so I could use a few hinters as to where the clostest proshop is etc...

LMK

32gb iPad Wifi w/ Case & Wireless Keyboard For Sale
Old 10-17-2001, 09:30 AM #15
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

TheFauxKing is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by #1P8ntballer
Outdoor Adventures? Thats in Silver Spring. I have never gone there before, i want to try it.
Actually, it's in Bowie (from Rt 50 to Annapolis, take the 301S exit [towards Richmond]. Take a left at the first light and follow the signs)

Pev's might have walk-on fields that are more fun, but they really only have a single speedball/hyperball field. It's a decent one, but even so ... if you're on a team and want to get as many scrimmages as possible into a Sunday, I'd recommend O.A. Plus, I'm looking for more victims ... <cough> ... I mean, teams to play with!

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
AVISO: No coloca en la boca ni recto
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We donít really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)
Old 10-17-2001, 12:05 PM #16
BeeRRunneR

well, recently they ripped out the old spools field and put in a second hyperball. the second one is not as good as the first IMHO, but it's still better then spools.
Old 10-19-2001, 12:55 PM #17
KrazyAsian
Pev's Paintball :: Crush

I think...

John thought it was in Silver Springs when I said I live in SS and live NEAR OA... lol... but yeah, OA does have 4 nice hyperball fields in, and actually have some GOOD... read: GOOD... woos fields.

Ah well

Alan

32gb iPad Wifi w/ Case & Wireless Keyboard For Sale