Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-21-2007, 10:03 PM #1177
m_dogg2021
El Rey Del La Halo!!

Annual Supporting Member
m_dogg2021 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
MaxOC - go with the bone but i'm not a big fan of the cheetah board if you have a upgraded motor. The cheetah knows the stock motor since it was programed around it but with the HD2 or Xmods the cheetah tends to be a lil bit sugish and most of the time the anti jam doesnt work.

IF YOU SHIP ANY PB PART WITH A NORMAL ENVELOPE I WILL KILL YOU.
m_dogg2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2007, 12:55 AM #1178
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D4 division
im gettin the part from 4x4le so ill see how that does

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
MaxOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:25 PM #1179
prem205

Alright, my Halo has a HD2 motor installed, and i was wondering if its "alright" to put a speedwheel in it? Would it fry my board/motor?
Old 07-29-2007, 05:32 PM #1180
justavillain
I've got nothing

justavillain is a Supporting Member
justavillain is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
justavillain is a top reviewer
it won't fry it but it'll put a lot more stress on the paint. Why would you need a speed wheel with the HD2 motor?

Sgt USMC infantry
Firefighter/emt basic
justavillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:37 PM #1181
prem205

Speed hungry i guess...lol.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:42 PM #1182
Vegeta_ss4

Vegeta_ss4 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The speed wheel seemed to make mine jam easier with my HD2 .
Old 07-29-2007, 06:17 PM #1183
prem205

Are the lithium ion rechargeable 9v's(ones that come w/ XSV Vlo) any good for a Halo w/ HD2?
Old 07-29-2007, 06:39 PM #1184
justavillain
I've got nothing

as long as they are 9.6v each then they're good to go.

Sgt USMC infantry
Firefighter/emt basic
Old 07-29-2007, 07:09 PM #1185
Ekuri
Has very bad luck

Nevermind, I had the connectors on wrong.

Last edited by Ekuri : 07-29-2007 at 08:13 PM.
Ekuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 03:19 PM #1186
jexinko

hi,
i just made the blu buton mod and it works well, it spins back when i pull thats good but i have a question, when the loader jams, it tries 3 times then is in default, at this moment the motor would not spin anymore and the blue button wont work so whats the solution?
jexinko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:19 PM #1187
justavillain
I've got nothing

did you do it right. b/c the blue button cuts the power to the board do it turns it off then it turns it back on so it rests the board.

Sgt USMC infantry
Firefighter/emt basic
Old 07-30-2007, 10:22 PM #1188
m_dogg2021
El Rey Del La Halo!!

Annual Supporting Member
jexinko - you wired somthing wrong because the blue mod will work even with the board in "Jam mode". When you flip the switch the halos motor spins backward and the switch cuts the power from the + and - side of the motor from the board (this is how if you time it rigth you can flip the switch before it xmas trees)

justavillain - sorry to say but no you're wrong I wired the blue mod so that it wouldint turn the board off so it keeps the stock V35 settings (since as wel all know whne the power gos off the boards setting are gone and it gos back to stock 3)

Old 07-30-2007, 10:25 PM #1189
justavillain
I've got nothing

I must have missread the mod. I though it said that it clears the jam and allows the board go back to normal. The only way I thought that was passable is turning off the board. But I wasn't totally wrong, since you as well think he wired it wrong. I just thought it cut the power to the board for a sec.

Sgt USMC infantry
Firefighter/emt basic

Last edited by justavillain : 07-30-2007 at 10:28 PM.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:23 AM #1190
jexinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_dogg2021 View Post
jexinko - you wired somthing wrong because the blue mod will work even with the board in "Jam mode". When you flip the switch the halos motor spins backward and the switch cuts the power from the + and - side of the motor from the board (this is how if you time it rigth you can flip the switch before it xmas trees)
ok now i know what i did wrong, i just user the power from the board, and wired the opposite on the switch like a "X" but now i anderstand, i should use the power of the battey directly when it jams. But ok imagine, it jams then i use the button, it unjams but the board is still blocked no?
Old 07-31-2007, 11:22 AM #1191
Tallest

Tallest plays in the PSP
Just wondering...how would I know if my eyes are dead?
Tallest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:58 PM #1192
tha freak

could u put a pic up of what the ps2 button looks like befor u put it in the hopper i wanna make sure i dont grind it down to much.
thanks!
tha freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:11 PM #1193
jexinko

Ok, everything works as described, when it jams i push the switch and it spin backward, thats cool but it spins so fast, i need to lower the voltage to the motor or it will become a blender.
I have another problem , i don't think i'll be able to push the button just before the loader jams and get in the default mode. Switching off the board shouldn't be that hard when i push the blue button, my problem is to switch it on again. Does anyone knows where on the board i should put some power to make it switch on again?

for the led mod, you should findthe same 3V at this place :

Last edited by jexinko : 07-31-2007 at 04:49 PM.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:04 AM #1194
m_dogg2021
El Rey Del La Halo!!

Annual Supporting Member
jexinko - Yes the Mod will run very fast I made it that way so that you only have to flip it back and forth and your unjamed. If you dont mind about killing the power to the board you can (and wiping all settings on it) then you can wire it so that the the battery is on just to the motor and cuts power to the board (you would need another switch but it would work) As for getting it on there really no way to run around the stock V35 programing (the 3 flashed then start) so what I would say is do a custom simple board (AKA some capasitors and mosfets for highter power and more battery life) Thats what i'm wokring on right now cuz the stock board is pissing me off. Right now i have a switch to tunr on the board and a lil 3V LED (Blue one for fun haha) to tell me its on and the power sorce. I have to run a intelly system to the board so it will stop when the gun does but I will wokr on eyes later (I would need to write a firmware for it and all that **** so it will take me some time)

Tallest - Stick your finger in the feedneck of the halo when its on to see if it will stop if it doesint you eyes are dirty or dead.

tha freak - Pm the dude who made it (his name is all over it)

Last edited by m_dogg2021 : 08-01-2007 at 01:09 AM.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:23 AM #1195
jexinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_dogg2021 View Post
jexinko - Yes the Mod will run very fast I made it that way so that you only have to flip it back and forth and your unjamed. If you dont mind about killing the power to the board you can (and wiping all settings on it) then you can wire it so that the the battery is on just to the motor and cuts power to the board (you would need another switch but it would work) As for getting it on there really no way to run around the stock V35 programing (the 3 flashed then start) so what I would say is do a custom simple board (AKA some capasitors and mosfets for highter power and more battery life) Thats what i'm wokring on right now cuz the stock board is pissing me off. Right now i have a switch to tunr on the board and a lil 3V LED (Blue one for fun haha) to tell me its on and the power sorce. I have to run a intelly system to the board so it will stop when the gun does but I will wokr on eyes later (I would need to write a firmware for it and all that **** so it will take me some time)
I'm actually using the stock halo board so there is no settings, i just wanna switch the baord off when jammed and switch it on just after. a kind of rapid reboot.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:38 PM #1196
jexinko

ok guys, today i looked at the stock board, its using a motorola mc68hc908jk1cdw microprossessor with code inside.

as you can see on the pic, the RST pin (reset) should help rebooting the board and make it works again after the jam mode. i don't know anything about electronics, tomorrow i'll work about it with some collegues to find a solution. If we find the way to reset the board with this blue button, i think it would be really interesting for our halos =)
Old 08-02-2007, 11:55 AM #1197
Tallest

Tallest plays in the PSP
Just a quick question. I browsed the first page of the thread and didnt see it. How do I adjust spring tension for my lid?
Tallest is offline   Reply With Quote