PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-15-2006, 11:21 PM #22
dementedpaintballer (Banned)
Demented Products ©

dementedpaintballer is a Supporting Member
The ball still roll out because the gun basically shuts itself down. It's working how it is supposed to when you overload the noid.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2006, 11:45 PM #23
Eric the Great
not Flavor Flav

Eric the Great is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
the problem is that you dont have the vocabulary or knowledge to articulate your problem, its very frustrating.

so your bolt isnt cycling fully. make sure your battery is fresh. relube/rebuild your lpr. then set it up from 0
Old 06-16-2006, 02:37 AM #24
Crayonbreaker
Crayonbreaker

2004 BKO no PDS

Current setup/Attempts to fix
-Moved the regs from minimum to max in 50PSI and ľ turn increments no change.

-Lubed every thing

-I have started from scratch I tried new batteries, noid and lubed every thing and still the same result.

-I have tried to move the HPR from 200 to 500 in 50 PSI increments and moved the LPR from all the way out to all the way in ľ turn increments.

Problems/Issues
-I have to turn the LPR all the way in just to get the bolt to cycle/shoot it wont move at all unless I do so also with the LPR all the way in and the HPR at 275 it still does not shoot more then 1 foot.

-The gun when I could get it to work would crono at below 180FPS and then after a game it will crono again at 280FPS with out me changing a thing.

-The noid bypass problem is that I can air the gun up at 500PSI and LPR all the way in and it does what it is designed to and blows off then I remove the air and then air up again, this time it charges the noid and blows up the noid.

General Questions

-What is the difference in the amount of force it takes to move the bolt back and forth with the gun aired up vs. no air? because aired up and no air it takes the same amount of force to move mine back and forth

-I don’t know how to describe this part but it is the holes underneath the block were the HPR and the gauge connect to the gun there is one hole I believe when I try to blow through it with the LPR screw out I can not blow through it same with the screw all the way in is this supposed to be like this?

Now I don’t need you all to tell me how to air the gun I can figure that out thanks for the help with that one. But what I am looking for is the answer to the questions above I don’t know how to make it any more clear in words with out drawing/taking pictures for you all. Now with that said does any one have any idea of what is wrong or need me to explain it better so that I can get some help thanks again?

Nick

Last edited by Crayonbreaker : 06-16-2006 at 03:02 AM.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:40 AM #25
dementedpaintballer (Banned)
Demented Products ©

dementedpaintballer is a Supporting Member
http://www.icd-owners.com/html/index...etails& lid=4
Old 06-16-2006, 03:49 PM #26
Eric the Great
not Flavor Flav

Eric the Great is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
General Questions

-What is the difference in the amount of force it takes to move the bolt back and forth with the gun aired up vs. no air? because aired up and no air it takes the same amount of force to move mine back and forth
the bko is spring returned, it should take the same amount of force.
-I donít know how to describe this part but it is the holes underneath the block were the HPR and the gauge connect to the gun there is one hole I believe when I try to blow through it with the LPR screw out I can not blow through it same with the screw all the way in is this supposed to be like this?
the holes on the underside of the asa block on the 04 bko are the mounting screws for the block. the 04 bko's LPR is on the front under the barrel.

it sounds like your lpr may not be puting out enough pressure. the seal/oring could be swollen in it. find someone with a cocker lpr tester to test the lpr hose in the tray, it should be set to about 90psi.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:43 PM #27
Crayonbreaker
Crayonbreaker

thanks

thank you finaly some help to my questions thank you thank you.