PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-01-2007, 08:23 PM #1
93civiccpe

**Upgraded 05 Alien Interceptor FS.. Priced to Sell**

Hey Everyone,
Due to a few additions to my collection and the fact that I'm trying to save up for the new Alien Independence, I'm putting my 05 Alien Interceptor up for sale. This marker has been rock solid for me and really surprised me. It is one of the "1 of 15" gunmetal to black annodized interceptors. Here's what it has:

CP High Pressure Reg.
CP Rail
CP On/Off
AKA Volumizing LPR
Stock Clamping feedneck
WAS Board w/ breakbeam eyes with newest firmware flash (psp ramp/nxl auto/semi/..etc)
Both the original sweep bolt and the brand new one

For anyone who doesn't know about the alien markers, they use the "sweep" valve and "sweep" bolt which only puts air across the bottom of the ball to put a little backspin on the paintball. This is supposed to give you a flatter, longer shot. People have gotten mixed results from this, but it's definitely not the reason to get this marker.

It's light, the 85 degree frame is incredibly comfortable, and it has always treated me well at the field. There is little to no kick, and a light sound profile. I picked this up a year ago after hearing about them and trying one at the field. I was really impressed. I have yet to chop a ball in it, but that's what I expect from breakbeam eyes and a good board. It plain and simply puts the paint where I want it. The only reason I'm selling is to cover some other items I've picked up, and because I'm saving up to pick up the new Alien Independence which is coming out soon and works on the same system just it's smaller, lighter, and has a cool milling.

Anyways, this cost me a little over $600 shipped when I got it, and that's before I put the extras on it. It does come with the alien invasion barrel which is the best stock barrel they made, and looks pretty cool too. I know these don't come up for sale too often, and the stock plain colored ones usually sell in the $450 ballpark.

UPDATED PRICE: $415 shipped priority mail!!! NO TRADES. This has a 1 of 15 anno, so it's likely you won't see another in person with the same anno.. lol. Anyways, the best upgrade on it is that aka volumizing lpr.. really made it much more consistant. I really don't want to sell it but I really have to.

Here are some pics of it:

The last pic shows the bolts. The new one is the one that is black and white and does not have o-rings. You can see the new one has a more cupped face that is gentler on the balls when it is colder out, but the flat face apparently gives more of the sweep/backspin effect. My digital camera is almost making the color look purpley. Here's a picture of the color off the alien website:

I'm looking to sell only, and the price I'm asking right now is $415 shipped or best offer, but that's a good deal as it is. Please feel free to make any cash offers, Paypal or Money offer preferred.

I have excellent feedback on here, on automags.org, and on ebay.. never a problem or negative feedback.

Last edited by 93civiccpe : 04-20-2007 at 02:56 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2007, 09:45 PM #2
Exit Wounds
doesn't play paintball.

Free up, help this guy buy an Independence.

Actually, I have a question about the 05 bolt. It looks short, did it come that way or did you cut it down? Very clean job if the latter.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:55 PM #3
93civiccpe

It came that way.. and one of my buddies has an all red 05 interceptor and his stock bolt was different. Not really sure why, but that one fires nice. I've only used the new one a few times, mostly when having to use brittle field paint or on cold days just to be safe. Anyways, thanks for the up.. I can't wait to be holding an independence. I'm just worried because I love the p40 scheme and if I go all out and buy one of those I'm sure my wife is going to have me sleeping on the couch for a while.. lol.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:37 PM #4
Mr. Jingles
I kill for SR

I wantttttt it...Give me a week or two to sell my shocker, and if its still available I might buy it

Jingles
Old 04-01-2007, 11:28 PM #5
tbird267

free up, return the favor?
1990 dead sexay Mustang LX w/ Flowmaster exhaust, BBK H-pipe, underdrive pulley kit, Cervini ram air hood w/ k&n filter, BBK equal length shorties headers, rear brake disk conversion kit, full hotchkis suspension and camber plates, etc, etc, blah blah.

So, so loud.

02 Mini Cooper S- too many mods to list.
ST:A FTW

Edited for content
Old 04-02-2007, 09:04 AM #6
93civiccpe

favor returned, good luck with your sale!
Jingles, sounds great, just keep in touch with me. I'm not sure how fast this is going to go, just want to have money in time for the release of the alien independence.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:14 PM #7
TKH_Z28
Wheres Mr.Hat

Free up to fellow ceptor owner
Old 04-05-2007, 11:01 AM #8
93civiccpe

Thanks man.. the alien markers are truly a joy to shoot. I just got the interceptor because I wanted the 85 frame, and have been waiting for it to be available on the remains.. now I hear I may be able to get an 85 degree frame on an independence, so I'm just selling this to put towards that. Gotta stay with the alien family... these things are hard to beat!!
Old 04-06-2007, 08:38 AM #9
93civiccpe

TGIF.. seriously.. =)
Old 04-07-2007, 11:45 PM #10
93civiccpe

Happy Easter Everyone!! (and congrats to Tiger, who looks like he's right in place to win another green jacket at the Master's... I'd like to be able to a golf ball like him just for a day.. darn he's good)
Old 04-11-2007, 02:44 PM #11
93civiccpe

weekend is halfway here... let's get this sold!
Old 04-12-2007, 10:44 AM #12
93civiccpe

a situation has come up in my life.. and I could use some extra cash now. If you are seriously interested in this I'll pm you a price I'll be willing to take if the deal is made soon. It's a good bit lower than the listed price. If I don't get a deal soon, the price will stay what it is. Thanks for looking.. =)
Old 04-17-2007, 02:20 PM #13
93civiccpe

New low price that won't last long.. If I can get a sale soon, I'll do: $415 shipped priority mail. That's a steal.. someone grab it..
Old 04-17-2007, 06:01 PM #14
SmArTpArTs#5
Shego Owners

Annual Supporting Member
SmArTpArTs#5 is BST Trusted
SmArTpArTs#5 is playing at Living Legends III
SmArTpArTs#5 is playing at Living Legends V
SmArTpArTs#5 is playing at Living Legends VI
SmArTpArTs#5 posts videos on PbNation
SmArTpArTs#5 is attending Decay of Nations VI
SmArTpArTs#5 supports DLX Technology
interested

Im interested in the gun I was wondering what you did to it from when it was stock and if you used it in tourneys or anything
Old 04-18-2007, 09:07 PM #15
93civiccpe

replied to.. only been to the field about 7 times, and no, never at a tournament but it never gave me a problem. I pm'd you all the upgrades.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:55 PM #16
93civiccpe

up for another weekend come, and not a bit too soon!!
Old 04-23-2007, 11:43 AM #17
93civiccpe

monday monday.. a few people telling me that want it but no one coming up with the $$ yet... get it while it's still here at an incredibly low price...
Old 04-24-2007, 04:21 PM #18
pdogg6
Controlled Revenge

has been a member for 10 years
Free Up for a fellow owner and good guy!

Alien Interceptors
Alienpb

PBNation feedback
Old 04-29-2007, 12:09 AM #19
93civiccpe

thx man.. never thought it would take any time at all to sell at this price..
Old 05-01-2007, 10:09 PM #20
93civiccpe

looks like it might be sold soon.. we'll see
Old 05-13-2007, 07:33 PM #21
93civiccpe

not quite gone yet