PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-01-2006, 12:52 PM #1
curtakatruc

has been a member for 10 years
nppl d2 ranked player looking for a team, just moved to illinois

Hey guys, my name is Brett Hettrich, i moved out here to go to school, i go to heartland community college wich is on the ISU campus, and i live on campus, i have a car and money for practice, i am lookin for a serious team, that plays nationaly, and plays each and every sunday, sometimes more then that.
I used to live in rhode island, where i played on PTI, we played d2 last year, and then our in miami we tried semi-pro out and it didnt go to well, lol, however i am still a d2 ranked player, not semi pro... every week i was practicing against and with the pro team new england huricanes, and nyx
lookin to tryout, or be picked up by a serious team!!!
pm me please, i dont know how much i will check this thread
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2006, 06:20 PM #2
jaysing324

Hey man, Sideeffect here. We practice either at Badlandz or Sudden Impact every weekend and we all go to Heartland. We are currently playing CHi-town Series under team name Psycho Circus. 5 of the 8 players are sideeffect players. We have a Series Tournament this weekend at the Badlandz, but after that you are more than welcome to practice with us. We will also be playing in the Chicago Open D3 X-ball with the ISU team. Message me back and I'll get you some details.