PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-29-2006, 08:03 PM #1
first out

has been a member for 10 years
Feedback for first out.

To all I have done work for, say it how you see it.
New feedback system thread.Please post here first for serious deals and to leave feedback.
New Feedback
Old Feedback
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-29-2006, 10:09 PM #2
MiLLz
NPPL Ground Ninja #2

MiLLz is a Supporting Member
MiLLz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MiLLz supports Team VICIOUS
Eric built my mid/half blocked cocker. First let me start this EXCELLENT feedback with comments about his WONDERFUL customer service and communication. I never had a worry about where my cocker was and he always answered my emails very quickly. Any question I asked was answered without leaving out a lot of the other questions like a lot of people do.

I started out with bolt sled and pin to feel out his work and his communication, but when those were done I had no hesitation to send the rest of my gun in to have the body milled and reannodized.

My drawings and ms paint renderings of what I wanted were barely legible and hardly to scale and he still managed to produce a very beautiful end product at an extremely reasonable cost.

I am not well versed with machining, nor do I have any sort of adequate measuring tools/abilities, but Eric explained everything to me and described his questions in a very easy to understand way which allowed me to give an accurate answer. Likewise he was able to under stand my layman's gibberish and come back with a well machined product.

The gun came back in a very reasonable amount of time: approximately 2 months.

Now the minuses
The finish was not the exact color that I wanted, but that was partly my fault due to not sending in a sample part.
The delrin sled is rubbing off and leaving a whitish deposit on the body because of the rough bead blasting. Also partly my fault, I should have just said dust black annodizing not bead blasted.
I didn't put in a locking feedneck at the same time.

here are some specs:
Outkast body w/ custom mid/half block milling
custom delrin bolt pin and sled
bolt has orings and a detent like pullpin retainer
sled has a set screw in the back to hold the pump arm steady.
mq valve w/ white spacer removed
e1 grip with samurai trigger
black e2 solenoid cover (havent' cleaned solenoid since)
nexus ram w/ eclipse QEV's
stock sledgehammer lpr
barrel condom wrapped around pneumatics to quiet QEV's
cp direct mount ez turn asa
stiffi and 45/4500
hyper 2 reg

Performance:
This thing is SUPER LIGHT
Unless you are dry firing or a ball rolled out the barrel there is no report, all you hear is "click, click, splat"
no detectable recoil

Sidenote: I sent only the body w/o the valve and all other parts removed so that probably saved a lot of time and stress from having to remove parts.

Unfortunately I do not currently have a picture of the finished product, but here are some in process pics that are very descriptive. The numbers were not exactly correct so the ending bolt sled and pin have slightly different measurements.

Finished mill work side view (curve is from camera lens)

finished mill work top view

finished bolt pin sled

"measured" drawings of pin and bolt

"measured" drawings of sled

Last edited by MiLLz : 05-30-2006 at 09:42 PM.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:53 PM #3
Spazdoc

Annual Supporting Member
Spazdoc is a Supporting Member
Spazdoc plays in the PSP
Spazdoc owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Spazdoc supports our troops
Spazdoc plays in the APPA D3 division
Black anno job

I must say that Eric had offered his services on a basic anno job, and he was able to get my parts anno'ed to my exact desire. He was able to do this quickly and at an unbeatable price, as well. I am very happy with the job and would happily go with him again!!

pics of my markers --- old feedback
I want to Buy a Westwood or P&P Supercocker LE Autococker - Contact me
Gearbag sale - tanks, masks, barrels
Old 08-18-2006, 03:06 PM #4
Magyc
Nerd

Magyc is a founding member
Magyc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Magyc supports Pev's Paintball
super easy to communicate with and he drilled/tapped a VA for me to accept a gauge...fits like a glove.

In fact, I'm considering using him again for other services like mid-blocking, etc
Former #20 & Co-Founder, Penn State Paintball Association
My Feedback +41/-0 (old+new)
Old 10-09-2006, 08:06 PM #5
bunkerboya-5
under new managment

He sold me a custom ram for a electro pneumatic tippmann, dude is the man. Awesome communication, everything arrived as described, he was also very helpfull with hooking me up(orginally I didnt know what I needed). I couldn't have had a better experance.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:10 PM #6
spinny2559
just missed 2k4

spinny2559 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerboya-5
He sold me a custom ram for a electro pneumatic tippmann, dude is the man. Awesome communication, everything arrived as described, he was also very helpfull with hooking me up(orginally I didnt know what I needed). I couldn't have had a better experance.
Could not have said it better myself, also got a ram from this guy. Incredible job on the custom work, fast shipping. A+

98 Custom Low Pressure Kit parts available, contact me!

TONS of solenoids and solenoid parts F/S/T!!

Old 11-07-2006, 09:35 PM #7
rjones1213

rjones1213 is an NCPA player
rjones1213 plays in the APPA D5 division
rjones1213 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
He did a breakbeam eye install for me, drilled/milled my body and tapped it to use the eye cover screw i sent with the gun. I just sent him a scetch of my idea along with the body, eyes and eye cover+screw and he made everything fit perfectly. I couldn't be happier!! A+++ custom work.

SVSU Paintball #14
Old 01-04-2007, 11:01 PM #8
mamin88
SuperSupra619

He made a deal with me under SuperSupra619, which is currently banned for now, but I needed to be able right now to leave this man the amazing feedback that he deserved.

He repaired 2 stripped screw holes for me, and for a very cheap price. The repair was done very very very well, just as good as any professional would do. Gun came back in good condition with no extra scratches on it or anything. He kept in touch with me the whole time and even installed new screws for me! I would never hesitate to do business with this man again, he is a man of his word.

A++++++++++
Old 04-24-2007, 12:11 AM #9
fastev

He did a milling job on my Palmer's Blazer body and I couldn't be happier. It came out exactly as I was hoping, and the price couldn't be beat. I would highly recommend first out for any custom or repair work. I will definitely be a return customer when I'm ready for my trigger frame to be made. Thanks!
Old 06-04-2007, 09:46 PM #10
tipp98chopshop
Don't worry, Be pwnage

tipp98chopshop helped look for balloons
This guy is AMAZING !! He made my tippmann into a karnivor framed, dm4 boarded ,eye totin, front grip located LPR KILLER. This is the only guy Im going to from now on for any custom work I need. What I received from him was EXACTLY what I was imagining before I sent it. It is the definition of a perfect job.