inVINCEable- Best football highlight vid you'll ever see - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:17 AM #1
T3H T1M1NAT0R (Banned)
 
T3H T1M1NAT0R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: U of Texas
T3H T1M1NAT0R is a Supporting Member
T3H T1M1NAT0R helped look for balloons
inVINCEable- Best football highlight vid you'll ever see

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?videoUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fvp.video.google.com%2Fvideodownload%3Fversion%3D0%26secureurl%3DwQAAAG7ggqAHSiJjpW0D3w4aYTXwx_Ga7X0oNR3eZ7dFYIxRnzqI4kLw7kSyAlM1FxopeC38eQOZ9GSobI-3xb2trRQBuPYu1rEDvUDhWfONCusya72qUC72AYGfMSC0h6F4iUCQNqLiOcZ48TweO9eeDnNB5edYuMFdR9-SDtrgGKFh6b_PKa4VV5kcc7BtKVqXBqhWA_hp0cDVvKJmYONOsXBiPCWp_4Zae8NxqsIahf6l0hCZEYwZuI1dDEGRfof6nKqqBVM9hmxeHAHszL9dZCg%26sigh%3DXmU-LauKlP3wWuInbYV-xz0UCRU%26begin%3D0%26len%3D382432%26docid%3D-8189025168229710531&thumbnailUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2FThumbnailServer%3Fapp%3Dvss%26contentid%3Df02a14a1a514bd2b%26second%3D5%26itag%3Dw320%26urlcreated%3D1148754176%26sigh%3DMwu6dr3kYR4c-gqV3lPy8BKbIzo&playerId=-8189025168229710531" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" wmode="window" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>
T3H T1M1NAT0R is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-29-2006, 01:20 AM #2
trillion411
It could happen :)
 
trillion411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Medford, Oregon
__________________
trillion411 is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:20 AM #3
AGP16
CumminTryMe
 
AGP16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
AGP16 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Its already been posted... and he aint gonna do much in the NFL, just another Vick. Look at the Atlanta Vicks... they absolutely suck and everybody was all over his nuts when he was in college... just like all you texans are all over vinces nuts(You know what they say about Texas...). He'll either burn himself out trying to win the game, every game for a couple years and/or he learn that the NFL ain't college ball and he won't be able to walk all over the big boys.
__________________
Diesel Power-736rwhp 1588rwtq

Combat Wounded Marine - Some Assembly Required

Last edited by AGP16 : 05-29-2006 at 01:23 AM.
AGP16 is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:22 AM #4
T3H T1M1NAT0R (Banned)
 
T3H T1M1NAT0R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: U of Texas
T3H T1M1NAT0R is a Supporting Member
T3H T1M1NAT0R helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGP16
Its already been posted... and he aint gonna do much in the NFL, just another Vick. Look at the Atlanta Vicks... they absolutely suck and everybody was all over his nuts when he was in college... just like all you texans are all over vinces nuts.


You know what they say about Texas...
Yea, I was the other one who posted it, I just decided it was thread worthy. And don't even get me started on how he is going to do in the NFL, don't talk **** until it happens.

Edit: I also doubt you even watched the whole thing, it gets better as it progresses, there are some just sick plays that would leave you speechless.
T3H T1M1NAT0R is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:31 AM #5
AGP16
CumminTryMe
 
AGP16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
AGP16 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Don't get you started on how he'll do in the NFL? Yet you tell me to not talk **** until it happens... The NFL is worlds away from college ball. I can't wait to make a thread laughing at all you Vince nut huggers when he ends up just like Vick.




I watched it the whole way through in the other thread. I was speechless alright... but not for the reason you think...
__________________
Diesel Power-736rwhp 1588rwtq

Combat Wounded Marine - Some Assembly Required
AGP16 is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:32 AM #6
trillion411
It could happen :)
 
trillion411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Medford, Oregon
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2800&q=aj+hawk
__________________
trillion411 is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:34 AM #7
lildshadow2
using my Ape Technique
 
lildshadow2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New York
Yeah that definately left me speechless... Who's this?
lildshadow2 is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:36 AM #8
AGP16
CumminTryMe
 
AGP16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
AGP16 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Now thats a good vid. And I'm an FSU fan.
__________________
Diesel Power-736rwhp 1588rwtq

Combat Wounded Marine - Some Assembly Required
AGP16 is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:39 AM #9
T3H T1M1NAT0R (Banned)
 
T3H T1M1NAT0R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: U of Texas
T3H T1M1NAT0R is a Supporting Member
T3H T1M1NAT0R helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGP16
Don't get you started on how he'll do in the NFL? Yet you tell me to not talk **** until it happens... The NFL is worlds away from college ball. I can't wait to make a thread laughing at all you Vince nut huggers when he ends up just like Vick.




I watched it the whole way through in the other thread. I was speechless alright... but not for the reason you think...
He was nothing compared to Vince, nothing. And "I can't wait to make a thread laughing at all you," you don't even realize how many times I heard that from USC fans before the Rose Bowl. Reggie will probably blow in the NFL, seeing as he never even saw a real defense until he played Texas, and LOST, but Vince Young proved that no matter what the defense, he will rape anyone. Did you not see him just shaking linesman off of his legs and throwing perfect passes no matter what the situation? I'm not saying he will just obliterate everyone in the NFL, but he sure as hell will do outstanding. And please don't argue with me, that is not why I made this thread, and I really don't want to get started. If you feel he will do so poorly, go whine to someone who cares, especially when you can't talk or prove **** about the future.
T3H T1M1NAT0R is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:43 AM #10
T3H T1M1NAT0R (Banned)
 
T3H T1M1NAT0R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: U of Texas
T3H T1M1NAT0R is a Supporting Member
T3H T1M1NAT0R helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by trillion411
Yea, I've got to hand it to Ohio, they have one hell of a defense which made it incredibly hard for Texas to beat them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildshadow2
Yeah that definately left me speechless... Who's this?
Vince Young
T3H T1M1NAT0R is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:51 AM #11
apfroggy0408
 
 
apfroggy0408's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
I'm not taking any credit away from Vince, cuz he's quite a bad ***.

But you also have to give credit where the credit is due. His O line, and downfield blocking wide recievers did outstanding jobs.

If Vince is to have a good offensive line, and good blocking wide recievers, there's not doubt in my mind that he can what he did in college. But that's where problem lies. Getting that good line and WR's that can block downfield.

But we can't possibly say if he will do good or not in the NFL, we'll have to see this upcoming season.
__________________
Ahh
apfroggy0408 is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 02:02 AM #12
AGP16
CumminTryMe
 
AGP16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
AGP16 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3H T1M1NAT0R
He was nothing compared to Vince, nothing. And "I can't wait to make a thread laughing at all you," you don't even realize how many times I heard that from USC fans before the Rose Bowl. Reggie will probably blow in the NFL, seeing as he never even saw a real defense until he played Texas, and LOST, but Vince Young proved that no matter what the defense, he will rape anyone. Did you not see him just shaking linesman off of his legs and throwing perfect passes no matter what the situation? I'm not saying he will just obliterate everyone in the NFL, but he sure as hell will do outstanding. And please don't argue with me, that is not why I made this thread, and I really don't want to get started. If you feel he will do so poorly, go whine to someone who cares, especially when you can't talk or prove **** about the future.


You like... really love the guy don't you. I'll keep you in mind at the end of this up-coming season. I'll save all my "whining" till then, enjoy your vince love fest.
__________________
Diesel Power-736rwhp 1588rwtq

Combat Wounded Marine - Some Assembly Required
AGP16 is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 02:03 AM #13
T3H T1M1NAT0R (Banned)
 
T3H T1M1NAT0R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: U of Texas
T3H T1M1NAT0R is a Supporting Member
T3H T1M1NAT0R helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by apfroggy0408
I'm not taking any credit away from Vince, cuz he's quite a bad ***.

But you also have to give credit where the credit is due. His O line, and downfield blocking wide recievers did outstanding jobs.

If Vince is to have a good offensive line, and good blocking wide recievers, there's not doubt in my mind that he can what he did in college. But that's where problem lies. Getting that good line and WR's that can block downfield.

But we can't possibly say if he will do good or not in the NFL, we'll have to see this upcoming season.
I completely agree with you. Without that line he would not be able to stay in the pocket for as long as he was able to, and his big rushing plays were also a result of great blocking down the field. I'm not saying that without that he will do bad, but I totally agree with you on how his team made him so much more. That is why Vince skipping to the pros just kills me, another championship would be guaranteed to Texas next season, imo. And I would love it if we could leave it at "we can't possibly say if he will do good or not in the NFL, we'll have to see this upcoming season"

Thanks for an intelligent post
T3H T1M1NAT0R is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 02:09 AM #14
T3H T1M1NAT0R (Banned)
 
T3H T1M1NAT0R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: U of Texas
T3H T1M1NAT0R is a Supporting Member
T3H T1M1NAT0R helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGP16
You like... really love the guy don't you. I'll keep you in mind at the end of this up-coming season. I'll save all my "whining" till then, enjoy your vince love fest.
Talk **** all you want, if you want to prove a ****ing point then try me, don't just talk all this crap on how you think he will do. You'll be the first one I'll laugh at when next season is over.
T3H T1M1NAT0R is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 11:14 AM #15
AGP16
CumminTryMe
 
AGP16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
AGP16 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3H T1M1NAT0R
Talk **** all you want, if you want to prove a ****ing point then try me, don't just talk all this crap on how you think he will do. You'll be the first one I'll laugh at when next season is over.




What??? lmao
__________________
Diesel Power-736rwhp 1588rwtq

Combat Wounded Marine - Some Assembly Required
AGP16 is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 11:16 AM #16
T3H T1M1NAT0R (Banned)
 
T3H T1M1NAT0R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: U of Texas
T3H T1M1NAT0R is a Supporting Member
T3H T1M1NAT0R helped look for balloons
What the **** do you mean what? If you want to have an intelligent argument then lets, but stop talking **** when you don't know what will happen.
T3H T1M1NAT0R is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 12:11 PM #17
TheImpulse~
 
 
TheImpulse~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
whats the first song called in the video?
__________________
Arg...
TheImpulse~ is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 03:44 PM #18
Swanie101
 
 
Swanie101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Tempe, Arizona
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGP16
Don't get you started on how he'll do in the NFL? Yet you tell me to not talk **** until it happens... The NFL is worlds away from college ball. I can't wait to make a thread laughing at all you Vince nut huggers when he ends up just like Vick.




I watched it the whole way through in the other thread. I was speechless alright... but not for the reason you think...

defianly vince young is goign to kick his *** handed to him in the NFL.
__________________
XSV Fan Club #736
Thomas Taylor fan #24
HK-Forum
PBWarehouse
www.23bps.com
Hard Shell Products
Swanie101 is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 03:46 PM #19
apfroggy0408
 
 
apfroggy0408's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Yeah dude, that didn't make any sense whatsoever...
__________________
Ahh
apfroggy0408 is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 03:59 PM #20
T3H T1M1NAT0R (Banned)
 
T3H T1M1NAT0R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: U of Texas
T3H T1M1NAT0R is a Supporting Member
T3H T1M1NAT0R helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanie101
defianly vince young is goign to kick his *** handed to him in the NFL.
En engles por favor?
T3H T1M1NAT0R is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 04:43 PM #21
Fatty
Super Pimp
 
Fatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Fatty is a Supporting Member
Fatty is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Its amazing how seriously you guys take football. I mean, in the NFL, its one thing. But to have so many cameramen, the computer generated lines... holy ****. We're lucky if we get some schmuck with a handicam to videotape games here. Fun video though

Dave
__________________
"Originally posted by paintmusician: Wow, you look like an extremly rich druglord, in other words, a ****ing savage"
"Originally posted by dholmblad: fatty, I want to be you when I grow up. I could see you hunting with your bare hands."


My Feedback
Fatty's Facebook
Fatty's Flickr
Fatty is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump