PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-25-2006, 03:00 PM #1
irokz28mcsp

network problems/ stupidity

Well the other day i deleted IE cause i was dump and now non of my wireless networking works. I tried reinstalling it and every time i open it it acts like it is going to google for like 1 min. Then it starts going to some random IP adress. I tried to un install it and then completly delete the program file. it says i cant because it is in use but isnt even installed. I tried to get rid of it in safe mode and it gave me that same problem again. Right now i am using firefox. and i dont wanna reformate my HD because alll i have is a disk with the origional XP on it. and it takes forever to update can anyone help me.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2006, 03:58 PM #2
opester

Check and see if you have system restore turned on. if so pick a day from a couple weeks ago and your computer will revert to how it was that day. This will also remove and files you downloaded or changed since that day.

My feedback +8/-0
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post20509003
Old 05-25-2006, 04:43 PM #3
ScreamTeam (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
you didn't delete explorer, but I am sure you screwed some stuff up so do what opester said.
Old 05-25-2006, 06:54 PM #4
irokz28mcsp

i said ie not explorer im not then dumb and i know i wouldnt of deleted that. ill try a restore. im prolly just gonna go back to when i updated. thansk