Originally Posted by joobaca
everyone has mentioned good ideas that will help you fix ur rig. now u need to go get her back. find out when shes gonna be gone, go in there delete as much **** on her pc you can, and give her the "o rly virus" (http://www.crn.com.au/story.aspx?CIID=37699)
. then if its a desktop take her monitor and run. if its a laptop put it under a chair leg and beat the living **** outa it.
Take that link down or you may get banned. Just PM him the link.
To remove the viruses do this:
1. Search your computer and manually delete as much as the virus as you can. (start with Add/Remove Programs)
2. The virus will still be on there so don't worry when it installs itself again, just make sure you have Ad-ware going.
3. Run Ad-Aware twice, back to back.
4. After Ad-Aware, run Spybot Search and Destroy twice, back to back.
6. Repeat steps 3, 4, & 5.
7. Upon the second restart, boot into Safe Mode and repeat steps 3, 4, & 5.
8. Boot up normally this time, and repeat steps 3 and 4.
If the virus is still on your computer then god help you. It may seem like a lot of steps, but I had a very similar virus and that is what it took to remove it.