PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-17-2001, 03:07 PM #1
capaintballer

has been a member for 10 years
Question Weird problem with air leaking from the grip frame

I'm having this problem with my timmi where air leaks from inside the grip frame. There is a silver box which is right above a black box behind the circuit board and the air is coming from the silver box. There are 2 holes that look like they should have screws in them and I was able to pinpoint that this is exactly where the air is leaking from. I can't figure out what would have caused this because I haven't done anything to mess with this part of my gun and it just happened all of a sudden, after I had cleaned and lubed my ram. I was hoping someone with a lot of experience with timmis might know what I can do to fix this. Anyways, please let me know because this is really confusing me and I have a tournament tommorrow and I'd really like to use my timmi in it. thanks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2001, 10:53 PM #2
capaintballer

Alright.... I AM A *******

Seems that every time I think my intimidator has a major problem its some stupid *** little thing. This time around I had the ****ing low pressure thing screwed in too tight so it caused the air to leak. Well, this little incident just reminds me of how great a gun the timmi is as I've never had a REAL major problem with it!
Old 08-18-2001, 01:37 PM #3
elTwitcho

And for future reference, that is your solenoid, the venting pressure helps prevent it from blowing out