Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-15-2006, 08:43 AM #22
Wizardry
Oldest AKA GunWhore

Wizardry is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pontiaccer,

Any chance you may set up your program so it can be used via the Vlink and a userform so it can be used on a laptop to program the marker? I like to see what I set up on a computer screen instead of the trigger pulls.

Thanks,
Wiz

PS - Maybe we should start a programming fund from all interested members. This fund could pay you for all the great work.

Last edited by Wizardry : 06-15-2006 at 08:51 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2006, 11:34 AM #23
Pontiaccer
Pandora Recoded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardry
Pontiaccer,

Any chance you may set up your program so it can be used via the Vlink and a userform so it can be used on a laptop to program the marker? I like to see what I set up on a computer screen instead of the trigger pulls.

Thanks,
Wiz

PS - Maybe we should start a programming fund from all interested members. This fund could pay you for all the great work.
Actually I have sent the relevant info to CounterMeasure. He is the creator of the Vlink program and is attempting to see if he can make it work with my firmware. Like me though this is a hobby and so no guarantees on when things will get done.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:40 AM #24
CounterMeasure
Team Mythic

CounterMeasure is a Supporting Member
I had planned to do it on my vacation awhile back, but then I did something stupid and spent the day on the lake on my boat with no sunscreen. I then spent the rest of the vacation not being able to move due to 2nd degree burns due to the sunburn. Worst vacation to date.

So naturally it didn't get done. I am going to try to knock it out sometime in the near future once work let's up a bit. After a long day of coding at work, my idea of relaxing isn't coming home and writing more code.
Old 06-17-2006, 12:37 PM #25
T3P_Guy

T3P_Guy is a founding member
Just to let ya know, Pontiac, you are my new hero, this firmware rocks on my excalibur and it got rid of the board - eye freezeup that it had and it is now the machinegun that i know and love..thanks man
Old 07-01-2006, 11:36 AM #26
deathstalker
Fnord!

deathstalker is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiaccer
Currently in my free time I'm working on some Viking code.
Update? I wish I could trade my free time with you. I'm a teacher, so I'm not exactly busy this time of year.

Lovin' it in my Excal.
Nasty Impulse, WASd/Proto Matrix 5/
Freeflow Rhythm w/ WWA pump assembly
Old 07-01-2006, 11:55 AM #27
cgpaintballer760

Quote:
Update? I wish I could trade my free time with you. I'm a teacher, so I'm not exactly busy this time of year.
Look in Pontiaccer's sig on the first page, his last post. I believe he said it works now.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:03 PM #28
rush846

is there anyone that i could send my board to to get flshed with this code? im not very good with comps and i dont want to mess it up
excal #670
evil pimp
slider autococker
2k2 angel lcd
project defiant

trusthttp://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1489547
Old 07-26-2006, 05:30 PM #29
Pontiaccer
Pandora Recoded

If you have the Vlink cable it is impossible to mess up the board. Unlike WAS if you did somehow manager to get a bad upload you can simply do it again.

I did an upload with only 5.5 Volts in the battery. It took me 6 tries because Vlink kept aborting. Put a new battery in , reloaded again and continued working.

As much as I'd love to help update board. Just don't have the time. Working overtime, doing night classes, and my wife just gave birth to our second child 2 weeks ago. I haven't seen a field in months. Only thing my markers shoot at is a board in my back yard.