Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-25-2002, 09:45 PM #1
Ni-cD
Banned

Ni-cD is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Wink How YOU Doin'?? For AM Crew!!!

How are your markers selling? Just wanted to know if they're hotter than hell...like they should be, damn it.
Old 11-25-2002, 11:37 PM #2
Crash STP
AKA ActionBob

Crash STP is a Supporting Member
selling is fair on the sentinel and good on the Illusion - we're fighting an uphill battle in the semi market. the avg dweeb has no concept of QC and finish and just see's the dollar sign's and says " I can buy the new Super Sear Tripper Mdl.X for less" although he's usually the same person 6 months later I'm showing the TS to (again) when the SST implodes.
We are working on a Limited edition sentinel primarily based on my teams marker set -ups - more in the Very near future.
The Diadem will be out soon as the " war on terrorism" slows abit and we hhave machine time to finish the first run. We don't have any free machine time right now and to sub it out would be wrong.
We've also got a bunch of upgrades and improvements in the works for the Illusion. Look for the Illusion 2.0 in the spring of 03. mostly little stuff but the finished package will be nice.
I've also got a nelson based pump design in the early works that looks like it will be a step up. demand and sales will decide whether it gets done next year or not.
Old 11-29-2002, 06:45 PM #3
plan9

yeah listen to crash

things are slow all through the industry thanks to our very unstable economy

but from what i can see in the past few months Action Markers has really come a long way from the first time i spoke with them

i am sure we will see them go much further in the business due to their great products and top notch customer service

and to crash..whats this about a nelson based pump..why you holdin out on me huh ?

email me the details..inquiring maniacs gotta know