Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

This forum is no longer used for new feedback. Please read this thread for more information.

Old 12-07-2002, 04:49 PM #22
Dark Sheep

has been a member for 10 years
And once again, I am not taking sides or judging who is right, if you want I can recieve e-mails of your conversations and from there give my opinion, but as of now, my post only gives out suggestions on the course of action to be taken given different situations.

But I fervently hope you two can work this out in a way that neither of you will feel cheated; go for win-win becuase win-loose is always a loss in the end (I'll go into examples if you don't believe me that this is a loss).
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2002, 06:45 PM #23
flynbyu01
Banned

Ok, mang and I were friends before this all happened. Do you honestly think I would try to rip off a friend? Well I dont. I had no idea of the problems, and the last time I shot it it was perfect. On a legal note, he never asked, "Is anything stripped or does anything leak?". Do what you want, Im sick of dealing with this.
Old 12-07-2002, 06:48 PM #24
mang
Banned

mang is a founding member
I'm sure you are sick of dealing with this, as am I. If I get a refund, you can have the Ripper and your rail and on/off back.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:19 AM #25
automagsrule
LOIC

I say you guys just return eachothers money/stuff (mang should be paid for the money he spent fixing the screwed up timmy) and be friends again, mang if this doesn't happen you should send a pick to flynbyu of you chucking his cradle into the ocean.

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
Old 12-08-2002, 11:12 AM #26
flynbyu01
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by automagsrule
if this doesn't happen you should send a pick to flynbyu of you chucking his cradle into the ocean.
Wow, thats some professional randomnicity.
Old 12-08-2002, 02:23 PM #27
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
Maybe Flyn should give up his LCD trix and some cash for the return of his Ripper and all the trimmings.

Sounds fair to me if he doesnt actually have the 1000.

Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Old 12-08-2002, 06:56 PM #28
m00se-man
Wiggle your big toe...

This kid never ripped me, but i think he tried to. Anyhow, we had a deal going and it was constant lies a LONG time ago (maybe a year), don't remember the exact details but i never liked him.

Give him his stuff back!

Mang, if u are somewhat content with the timmy how it is, just get it to working shape, file a mail fraud form and put it behind you 'til someone contacts you about the form.
Old 12-08-2002, 07:01 PM #29
flynbyu01
Banned

m00se-man, you did not deal with me at all. You dealt with DyeKAPP and just asked me what I thought of him a a trader. I said I didnt know, but since he was a good guy I assumed he was a good trader. He then decided not to trade with you and kept changing his mind, as did you. YOu then became and A-hole, and our AIM relationship was nothing more than a F*** You, and F*** you back deal. I had nothing to do with you guys's attempted trade aside from telling you what I thought of him.
Old 12-08-2002, 09:43 PM #30
m00se-man
Wiggle your big toe...

If i recall correctly, you and DyeKapp were buddies. You willed me into a deal with him, then told him not to do it. Later i found out the cocker I was trying to trade for was messed up badly, needed some internals and went out of time like every 20 shots.

I think the bad sentiment came from the fact that i was POed u talked him out of a deal i liked, then no one told me til after our deal was off that the gun wasnt working right.
Old 12-08-2002, 11:15 PM #31
mang
Banned

Didn't tell you the gun needed work? Sounds like his MO.
Old 12-08-2002, 11:55 PM #32
flynbyu01
Banned

I now recall... what happened was I wanted him to trade you, but then I found out his gun was broken or non-op. I then tried to tell him not to do the trade, in order to spare you. I only told him not to trade because A. You wouldnt listen to me if I had said it, and B. my Rep would have been crushed had he allowed the trade to go through, which he would have..

Anyhow, that has already happened.

IM THE WORST TRADER ON PBNATION
Old 12-09-2002, 09:27 AM #33
barmandr
Defensor Fortis

Quote:
Originally posted by m00se-man
If i recall correctly, you and DyeKapp were buddies. You willed me into a deal with him, then told him not to do it.

I think the bad sentiment came from the fact that i was POed u talked him out of a deal i liked, then no one told me til after our deal was off that the gun wasnt working right.
"Willed" you into it? Who is he, Yoda? "uuummmm...that is not the deal you want, THIS is the deal you want...uuummm"

If you found out the gun you were to trade for was broken and that fly talked the guy out of sending it to you, then you should THANK him for looking out for your interests. NOT state in a public venue that he is a bad trader. My opinion as an innocent bystander.

Matthew
Old 12-09-2002, 02:18 PM #34
flynbyu01
Banned

Yes, my point exactly. I was only looking out for m00se.
Old 12-09-2002, 07:32 PM #35
m00se-man
Wiggle your big toe...

I'm not PO'ed about it.

Here's how it went down. Flynbyu was like this guy's "superior", who made all his decisions for him. I offered a tank, the guy said yes. As the deal went along flynbyu told him not to trade for the tank. I'll admit, the tank wasnt worth as much as the cocker would have been (if it was functioning right). Anyhow, flynbyu told him to get an apocalypse for it if i recall correctly, so i went out, found a 'poco, made an offer for it, and was making a deal and ready to buy it (after consulting with dyekapp of course), when flynbyu told him not to trade for that either. I basically said screw this, this will never end and i'll end up even more PO'ed.

I think it was later, maybe a few days maybe a few weeks, when Dyekapp (Not you flyn), told me that the cocker was screwed up. He said he was selling it locally, and would get it timed, let the guy shoot it, then before it could go out of time take his money and run. I asked him why it would go out of time after a hopper of shooting, and he said the internals were shot (Now that i understand better, i dont see what could have been wrong with it, anyhow, he said it consistantly went out of time within like 100 shots after a professional timed it).

While you may have been looking out for me flyn, and I would appreciate that at the time, this is a new thing you just came up with, and i genuinely dont believe that was your intention at the time.

let's not get our minds off the prize though, which is that you ****ed up a 1000 dollar gun then sold it as "great shape", and now are offering no recourse to mang who was supposedly your "friend".

You're still a mess kiddo
Old 12-09-2002, 07:58 PM #36
flynbyu01
Banned

m00se. I only told him to reject those trades untill he got his frickin gun fixed. I was basically trying to help both sides out. Im sorry if my actions were unsatisfactory to you, but Dye dealt with you mostly. BTW the problem with his gun was the ANS Reg, it had bad internals or something.
Old 12-09-2002, 08:34 PM #37
Nikeswift15
I AM THE **** COMMANDER

mmmm... clouded your future is.
You cant be the worst trader on pbnation if I am
-Sean

My feedback - http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=146077
Old 12-10-2002, 03:37 PM #38
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Paint_hore
Maybe Flyn should give up his LCD trix and some cash for the return of his Ripper and all the trimmings.

Sounds fair to me if he doesnt actually have the 1000.
My solution works best!!

Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Old 12-10-2002, 03:55 PM #39
mang
Banned

Hear hear.
Old 12-10-2002, 05:20 PM #40
Burnt Pixel
east coast killa

Burnt Pixel is a Supporting Member
Burnt Pixel is a founding member
I thought you were broke?

Well it looks as if you acquired some money today because you're offering to buy an Entity Matrix, and we all know that those cost well over $1000. Stop beating around the bush, jackass.

http://gallery.paintballcity.com/sho...php?photo=1869
"If you want to sell it contact me at flynbyu2@attbi.com, I would be very interested in buying."

Posted Tues Dec 10th at 2:13PM.

Nothing about trades, it says buying. Somebody's broke alright.
Old 12-10-2002, 06:15 PM #41
flynbyu01
Banned

As I said, its not for me, its for my friend Chris who has money and is looking to get back in. He is the guy whose jherseys I was selling that had "Emmington" on the back. Anywho, his internet is piss, so I help him post. So yeah I serioiusly am broke. I Pm'd you about the headwraps, BTW, pixel.
Old 12-10-2002, 07:13 PM #42
Lando846
Twisted Flipside

Lando846 is a Supporting Member
Dude Vince,

Come on stop being a bastard and give the man a refund. You sent him crappy and unfunctional merchandise. Be a man and step up and correct your mistake.

Personally even though most of wont meet you it says alot about how you conduct your business. Just from how you are handling this, I know I would never buy from you and i'm sure other also wont.

Just my opinion.

Landon

Oh yeah one more thing. You say your broke, huh.

How do you have 280 to spend on a Mac Dev Conquest?!?!

12-10-2002 04:37 PM