PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-16-2006, 04:23 PM #1
gergenenze (Banned)

SCUBA tanks

my field is looking to buy scuba tanks to fill HPA tanks does anyone know how many tanks a 100CF 3300psi scuba tank will fill.(and we are gettin a second one to top off the tanks)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2006, 04:29 PM #2
crapppyballer
I GLUE ANIMALS TO ROCKS

crapppyballer is a Supporting Member
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1348513
Old 05-17-2006, 06:03 AM #3
GatSplat

Or check out this: http://www.scubatoys.com/paintball/scubafills2.asp

Paintball Field Reservation & Digital Waiver System.
3 Months Free! No set up fees! No monthly fees.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:18 PM #4
bigfootguy2002
Play Paintball Here!

Annual Supporting Member
bigfootguy2002 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
bigfootguy2002 is BST Legit
bigfootguy2002 plays in the PSP
Haha larry, you beat me to it! Hows that field working out for ya?? And just to let you know I said screw it and did a 3 into one yoke/host kit going to an excal fill station for my situation.
-Will

Central Alabama Paintball Park and Tournament Complex
Minor League Paintball (MiLP)
(205) 837-4177
Old 05-18-2006, 09:49 PM #5
GatSplat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfootguy2002
Haha larry, you beat me to it! Hows that field working out for ya?? And just to let you know I said screw it and did a 3 into one yoke/host kit going to an excal fill station for my situation.
-Will
We're still working on the remodel of the building... and we were slowed down a bit as I bought some really dirty bunkers that took a long time to get cleaned up. And a compressor that was wired wrong so it kept blowing up parts.

But seriously, everything is going pretty good - we should be laying turf and hanging nets by next week, and we are optomistic about a late June opening. We just got the T1 line installed, so we'll have wifi access through out the place, web cams, and more fun tech stuff... got one techie surprise I'm working on that should be great! We are blowing 5 inches of insulating foam on all the walls and ceiling so we can keep the place nice and cool on the hot texas days - and that should be done by the end of this week - then we can hit the finish out construction of the bathrooms, shooting gallery, parents lounge, etc...

So I'm getting there. Thanks for asking!

Old 05-19-2006, 12:50 AM #6
tskiller

Sounds like your making nice work on the building! ^_^ If i may ask, why did you go with the T1 line? Sure its dedicated...but its not like you are running mission critical dedicated servers off it.(or are you? : O: O: O)..and at 1.54 mbits a second its slower then most residential or business cable lines(heck, even my crappy dsl gets 3), and waaaay more expensive.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:52 AM #7
DVI

this kinda goes along with this, is there any way to cascade like 3 80cf scubas? and are those the same fittings as a storage bottle?
Team Fallout Forum
Old 05-19-2006, 07:26 AM #8
GatSplat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tskiller
Sounds like your making nice work on the building! ^_^ If i may ask, why did you go with the T1 line? Sure its dedicated...but its not like you are running mission critical dedicated servers off it.(or are you? : O: O: O)..and at 1.54 mbits a second its slower then most residential or business cable lines(heck, even my crappy dsl gets 3), and waaaay more expensive.

Unfortunately fiber is not available in that location yet, and as I have my scuba shop, http://www.scubatoys.com that also carries paintball equipment, and we do the shipping for our internet sales from there, I need to connect the computers together on the network with a VPN. That will allow us to say "Uh... no, we don't have a shocker in blue at this location, but we do at our other shop."

Also I have a Cisco Voice over IP telephony system in the scuba shop, and this will make it easier to drop another IP phone in the new local and tie that in as well.

And since I already have a T1 in the scuba shop - I get a better deal on the second one... but yes - it would be great to get fiber at both locations and save about $700 a month.

Old 05-19-2006, 05:47 PM #9
DVI

so can you cascade scuba tanks? and what do you use to do that? (link please)
can they use the same things as the bulk storage tanks?

Thanks in advance.
Team Fallout Forum
Old 05-19-2006, 05:53 PM #10
takedown65 (Banned)

Are you running a compressor too? other wise you should look into bulk tanks as you could get much more fills.
Old 05-19-2006, 06:00 PM #11
DVI

I am checking into the bulk tanks, it's more just something out of curiosity, and because like in our group there is like 3 or 4 scubas, so it would work out pretty good.
Team Fallout Forum