Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 06:34 PM #22
asa4575
Menso

has been a member for 10 years
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

I recently read this article, regarding the collapse of the twin towers and WTC 7, and I encourage skeptics and non-skeptics alike to give it a read if they have any free time.

And the video released today is clearly a joke and reveals nothing new, it is basically at the same angle as the camera view we have all come to see and know.
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2006, 07:11 PM #23
Furious Ge0rge (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa4575
AWESOME article.

Quote:
And the video released today is clearly a joke and reveals nothing new, it is basically at the same angle as the camera view we have all come to see and know.
Yea, nothing really special.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:47 PM #24
The Dread Pirate
Warning: Choking Hazard

The Dread Pirate is a Supporting Member
Quote:
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

I recently read this article, regarding the collapse of the twin towers and WTC 7, and I encourage skeptics and non-skeptics alike to give it a read if they have any free time.

I pointed this out to someone in a PM who brought this up. He blatently selects favorable facts from the NIST report while ignoring others that contradict his theory. For instance, he says the following:

"WTC 7 fell about seven hours after the Towers collapsed, even though no major persistent fires were visible"

I guess he missed the 8 pages of the NIST report that discussed the fires on 4 or 5 floors of the building at the time of collapse. Oops...

Here is the powerpoint slide from the NIST report (since I know making you read the real report is asking too much from many of you).

For a professor, he is quite good at making an opinion then digging for facts to back it up. However, he is not of the majority opinion in his field.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:54 PM #25
pbowyer1504
yo' momma sez hi

ini the clip i have seen on AOL news you dont see the object, just a shadown on the ground where something SHOULD have been, and then an explosion. so unless we are equipping commercial liners with cloaking devices, its doctored.
also, the explosion seems to be pretty fluid compared to the part where the object hits. seems like they sped it up and then cut out a few scenes or something...
The Angel Guy - www.theangelguy.com
my feedback
Old 05-16-2006, 07:57 PM #26
Big P
ZERO TOLERANCE

Big P is a Moderator
Big P is a Supporting Member
Big P donated to help Peyton Trent
Big P supports Bob Gurnsey
Big P supports our troops
These sites/videos people put out are much like when I get a flashlight and make the cat chase it. It looks like its there, but wait until you run into the wall.

It was a plane. deal with it.

If it works, take it apart and find out why.

I do not take PMs in regards to duties as a Mod. Please post all questions about this subject to the TTMA section.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:01 PM #27
greenmile

I think this thread's going to get hit with something from Pbn Missle Silo 01....and that won't be a plane.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:16 PM #28
SteveAdelman (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahn
this is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a number of things are wrong with this!

1) You expect us to believe that the most high security building in this country, probably one of the most high security buildings IN THE WORLD...has ****ty quality cameras like this. 1FPS is BULL****. This should be in live feed.

2) They release 2 camera angles. What about the 15 other camera angles that show an even better angle of what is happening. Where were those cameras angled?

3) This is clearly NOT a plane. Even if it was the nose or wing of a 737...that shape is not even close.

4) It is a missle. Slow it down, you can see the wings in the back of it if you zoom into it. And a fainted trail in the next frame.

Unbelievable, either way....what else are we to think?

If it's not a plane jackass, then where are all the people that where on the plane? Answer me that
Old 05-16-2006, 09:39 PM #29
AR55
conch shell warrior

AR55 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAdelman
If it's not a plane jackass, then where are all the people that where on the plane? Answer me that
cover up.

Old 05-16-2006, 09:46 PM #30
Evilwombat
Damn noob 2k8er's

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR55
cover up.

Pssh, everyone knows they're in area 51, with all the flying saucers we ran out of uses for.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:10 PM #31
Hahn

Quote:
I am not gunna say anymore. Your not looking at the point.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:58 PM #32
lri2x97
Sex Bicycle

lri2x97 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
I am not gunna say anymore.
Hallelujah.

Last edited by lri2x97 : 05-16-2006 at 11:17 PM.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:09 PM #33
25bps (Banned)

25bps is a Supporting Member
Quote:
I am not gunna say anymore.
Can we get a mod to enforce this?
Old 05-16-2006, 11:18 PM #34
25bps (Banned)

Here's your plane

Old 05-16-2006, 11:18 PM #35
lri2x97
Sex Bicycle

lri2x97 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 25bps
Can we get a mod to enforce this?
i lol'd right out of my chair.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:49 PM #36
hp_lovecraft
Resident old timer

Quote:
Ever see the movie "Millenium"?

If not, don't worry, its pretty crappy, but does explain what happened to the "missing passengers" on the flight. And it does have that old guy from "Blade".

In the movie, it is set 500 years in the future, and everyone is dying from a disease or something. SO, to replace the dying population, they build a time machine, and go BACK IN TIME to 1989 to grab people to bring them to the future.
Now, they realize that grabbing people from the past might screw up the future, so they only grab people who are about to dye in horrific plane accidents, and won't be missed.
Basically, just before the plane crashes, they use special "magic" to freeze the plane, grab the passengers, and send them 500 years into the future.

Well, the federal government must have used the same technology to make those people disappear.

Thats more believable then the ridiculous missile-theory, which has no proof, and no way to explain the HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE THAT SAW THE PLANE SMACK INTO THE PENTAGON.

nick
Old 05-16-2006, 11:49 PM #37
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
I am not gunna say anymore. Your not looking at the point.
Tell me, where is your ****ing point?

You're a dumb jackass. End of story. Keep on believing nonsense; it makes me cringe at the thought of my generation becoming the next world leaders...
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:04 AM #38
Charlie_Heston
Epic

Charlie_Heston is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Some people I've spoken to believe that the plane had actually landed and people were murdered. Then missile or whatever they feel like believing hit, and plane destroyed...just more conspiracy theory without proof...

PBN Steam Community
Old 05-17-2006, 12:48 AM #39
RunningWithSheep
*fixed avatar*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25bps
Here's your plane
The funny thing is, how those are the ONLY pictures I have actually seen which contain anything plane related.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:49 AM #40
Ironcast
Play hard or DYE trying

old video. its been on the internet forever.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:16 AM #41
25bps (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningWithSheep
The funny thing is, how those are the ONLY pictures I have actually seen which contain anything plane related.
You morons want more? I've had these pictures on my hard drive for months.

Old 05-17-2006, 03:00 AM #42
TheSpy11
I see you...

25bps:

Only half of those pictures can be proven to a non-eyewitness that they were actually taken at the Pentagon. In fact, some of them show evidence that it wasn't a 757 (like the hole pictures). There definitely was an airplane of some sort that hit the Pentagon, and that might explain some of the pictures as true. After that though, no one knows for sure what happened. I'm sure the government does, but they surely want to keep us in question based on the lack of video evidence to prove their theory. That's all I want--undoctored video showing their claim to be true. If they can't provide it, i will never believe them. That shouldn't be too much to ask for.

This whole Pentagon stuff is beside the point in reality. It's the weakest of the four conspiracy arguments. Debating other 9/11 issues should be much more important.
Closed Thread