PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 12:50 AM #1
casual t (Banned)

Free Speech doesn't exist

haha because the recent 9/11 thread got closed.

there is no debate on 9/11! case closed! locked thread! oh and all the rumors were started by the french!

hahahaha so funny.

there is plenty to debate about 9/11. for instance my view is:

personally i think it was just CIA blowback. trained a bunch of dumb****ing arabs to kill russians and they turned on us and it doesn't help they teach their kids in school about the great satan in the west. case NEVER closed. seriously, how can the case be closed if we're still at war wit the ****ers?

i think emotions just run wild with this **** and shutting people up is a good, but very immature way of dealingl with these feelings.

sorry i had to start a thread about it...i really just wanted to reply to a post in another thread but couldn't because free speech doesn't exist on privately owned internet land.

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2006, 12:52 AM #2
lri2x97
Sex Bicycle

lri2x97 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lri2x97
back your stupid bull**** up with evidence, decent arguments that can't be shot to pieces with a quick google search, and a mature, acceptable way of expressing your views and maybe, maybe you won't get torn a new ******* every 3rd post.

until then, i suggest you make with the grabbing of the ankles.
don't you ever make me quote myself ever again.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:12 AM #3
casual t (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lri2x97
don't you ever make me quote myself ever again.
oh noes! you gonna send me spam or something? email the admins and whine and complain like a girl that you don't like me and to ban me? hey maybe you are an admin! well just get it over with already.

and what evidence are you talking about in this thread?

i think it's quite clear that free speech doesn't exist on privately owned messageboards. if the one with power doesn't agree with your OPINION, they can shut you up. over speech mind you. that's not american values. more like nazi germany.

so what? i'm not screaming fire in a movie theatre am I?
Old 05-16-2006, 01:13 AM #4
lri2x97
Sex Bicycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by casual t
oh noes! you gonna send me spam or something? email the admins and whine and complain like a girl that you don't like me and to ban me? hey maybe you are an admin! well just get it over with already.

and what evidence are you talking about in this thread?

i think it's quite clear that free speech doesn't exist on privately owned messageboards. if the one with power doesn't agree with your OPINION, they can shut you up. over speech mind you. that's not american values. more like nazi germany.

evidence. original-post-backing-up evidence. now mother****er.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:16 AM #5
casual t (Banned)

oh it's on the same page. just a locked thread i wanted to reply too.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1522221&page=2
Old 05-16-2006, 01:18 AM #6
lri2x97
Sex Bicycle

that is not proof. that is not evidence. hell, that post isn't even relevant. it's worthless, trite speculation. nothing further.

i'm still waiting.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:24 AM #7
casual t (Banned)

your arguments are worthless. you're not proving anything. you're speculating on my speculations which is irrelevant.

see anyone can sound like a funny man.

i don't get what you're asking me to prove again?

if you're asking me to prove that free speech doesn't exist here, or anywhere for that matter...all i have to do is simply start a 9/11 thread saying aliens hit the WTC and it will get locked.

now if you're going to debate free speech over stupidity, it doesn't hold water.

if some jack *** wants to say aliens hit the WTC...who are you or anyone else to shut him up?

of course it will be disrespectful for anyone connected to 9/11, and you may want to protect the feelings of those people, but at the same time, you surely will not be protecting the rights of free speech.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:39 AM #8
lri2x97
Sex Bicycle

Quote:
your arguments are worthless. you're not proving anything. you're speculating on my speculations which is irrelevant.
i am not speculating. there is no speculating to be done on my part. only stating. and i am stating that as a matter of course mere speculation holds absolutley no water in any serious discussion, and should therefore be immediatley discarded as such. next point.

Quote:
i don't get what you're asking me to prove again?
i didn't ask you to prove ****. i asked you to provide evidence of any kind backing up any 9/11 conspiracy theory. you have so far failed in this task.

Quote:
if you're asking me to prove that free speech doesn't exist here, or anywhere for that matter...all i have to do is simply start a 9/11 thread saying aliens hit the WTC and it will get locked.
incorrect. if you start a thread, and then BACK YOUR **** UP, the thread will remain unlocked. if you post stupid, old, already-posted-a-million-times **** with no basis in fact and no evidence to back it up, it will get closed. such is the nature of any intelligent discussion. back your **** up, or leave.

Quote:
if some jack *** wants to say aliens hit the WTC...who are you or anyone else to shut him up?
i am, everyone is, absolutely within our rights allowed to us by PBNation when we demand evidence backing up your wacked-*** conspiracy theories. we have evidence and substantial proof backing our side. you have speculation. guess who wins.
Quote:
of course it will be disrespectful for anyone connected to 9/11, and you may want to protect the feelings of those people, but at the same time, you surely will not be protecting the rights of free speech.
i don't honestly care about the feelings of people involved in 9/11. it was a tragedy, granted, but that sure as hell won't stop me from assraping every unfounded conspiracy theory thrown my way. free speech doesn't enter into it. what you post is simple spam, nothing more. it is the same rehashed **** we've all seen on here for years and you, like so many deluded ****tards before you, think that simple, uneducated speculation is the basis of an intelligent discussion and that it is grounds for a long-running thread full of uninformed bull****. this is simply unacceptable in a (semi) intelligent forum such as politics where intelligent, informed discussion in thread form is encouraged. to do just the opposite of that by posting this same, stupid, baseless bull**** is to work against everything we, as seekers of factual truth, stand for.

now then, time to quit skirting the question, child. i'm still waiting for that evidence.

get cracking.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:04 AM #9
casual t (Banned)

ok just so we are clear here...you're asking me for evidence about the CIA blowback operation remark correct? cuz i don't wanna spend time on writing out my thoughts for you to come back and say " no that's not what i was saying cuz i'm extremely vague "

other than that...i havnt posted any conspiracy theories. why do you keep saying i am? jesus christ.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:06 AM #10
casual t (Banned)

i mean..do you REALLY need evidence that the CIA trained arabs to fight russians at this point?

and do you REALLY need evidence that some arabs teach their children to hate the US in schools?

i'm surprised you havnt heard any of this. really i am.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:28 AM #11
Hahn

[quote=lri2x97

i didn't ask you to prove ****. i asked you to provide evidence of any kind backing up any 9/11 conspiracy theory. you have so far failed in this task.

.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should look up the word theory. Theory is a hypothesis, speculation, an assumption. Now, all this "conspiracy theory crap" is EVIDENCE that puts doubt in our minds. We feel this doubt because of these stacked evidence and facts. I dont know about you....but I shouldnt feel a SINGLE doubt toward my government...the government that i pay my taxes to and give my life for. This little doubt is enough to cause an argument. The theory becomes a probability with all this said....a possibility. Ask questions. Dont make ignorant conclusions. The conclusion i make is based off what i saw that day, what i hear come out of our governments mouth said to us, the people, and from facts that are released....take a look at the 9/11 Commission report, take a look at what the media posted, take a look at what is on the damn television screen. You are blind...its only natural to ask questions. Then again, it is also someones nature to completely deny what is being said. So i dont blame you one bit.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:34 AM #12
casual t (Banned)

the guy is putting words in my mouth for no apparent reason cuz he thinks i'm some soft lefty

just for the record Iri, since you are NOT reading anyting i'm writing...

I DID NOT POST A 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORY.

and if you continue to say i did...back up your stupid **** you ******* with a ****ing quote. jesus christ it's like debating a retarded midget.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:35 AM #13
casual t (Banned)

hahah the funny thing is...iri...where are you now? you stopped posting? is it bed time? i knew i was talking to a 12 year old.

maybe you're looking for my so-called conspiracy quote that doesn't even exist? hahaha what a ****ing loser. i already told you 4 times now i didn't post a conspiracy theory, so you're just wasting your time. but keep looking for something that isnt there. i'm laughing my *** off.

or you could be a MAN, and admit you were wrong and apologize. but you won't.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:40 AM #14
Hahn

your getting a bit annoying
Old 05-16-2006, 02:43 AM #15
casual t (Banned)

welcome to politics
Old 05-16-2006, 02:44 AM #16
Hahn

no your just being annoying.......lol that simple
Old 05-16-2006, 04:46 AM #17
vantrepes
The voices say I'm normal

has been a member for 10 years
You are right, on a PRIVATE message board, the right of the owner of that board trump your "freedom" to post there, since you are allowed to post at their whim. I suggest you read the Constitution, and it's supporting documents, as you may find it enlightening.
Old 05-16-2006, 05:09 AM #18
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios

Casual T, you suck at posting in this forum section.
Old 05-16-2006, 05:54 AM #19
casual t (Banned)

just sayin it's pretty lame to lock a thread after the last post says:

" there is NO debate on 9/11 and all those rumors were started by anti-americans in FRANCE "

where is the intelligence in not letting anyone refute outrageous claims such as this one by locking a thread?

but i know how it is. i post on a few other boards. some are chill. some are strict.

is there a rule against *****ing about not being able to finish an argument?
Old 05-16-2006, 10:56 AM #20
greenmile

I'm up for a good conspiracy....but I prefer ruby ridge, or pearl harbor.

The only thing I don't like about 9/11 conspiracy debates is the baseless cut and paste hacks filling the thread with garbage loose change quotes. Most don't defend their position, and don't refute counter arguments. They just repeatedly post more and more loose change trying to pound their opinion in my head without their own written support. They don't want a debate, they want to make a sermon.
Old 05-16-2006, 12:05 PM #21
MikeM

MikeM is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
...i think it's quite clear that free speech doesn't exist on privately owned messageboards. if the one with power doesn't agree with your OPINION, they can shut you up. over speech mind you. that's not american values. more like nazi germany.

The only speech that I've seen "shut up" on this message board is mindless, pointless speech that serves no purpose other than to waste peoples time and server space.
Closed Thread