Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-14-2006, 08:22 PM #1
Skywalka443
Thursday

Skywalka443 is a Supporting Member
Problem

I played my 1st tourney this weekend and i would occasionally get chopping problems. I cleaned my eye and made sure they were in working order but still had problems. Would my lpr setting have anyhting to do with chopping problems. Btw i was using midnight paint and have an '05 interceptor.

The Left Nut of the Army Of Maz
KoolKidsKlub

Alien
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2006, 08:33 PM #2
Exit Wounds
doesn't play paintball.

Try turning up your BIP 5-10 blinks.
Old 05-14-2006, 09:00 PM #3
Skywalka443
Thursday

Skywalka443 is a Supporting Member
thx,it would shoot when the guy had his head down bu when he would snap out it would chop... really akward if u ask me.

The Left Nut of the Army Of Maz
KoolKidsKlub

Alien
Old 05-15-2006, 02:00 PM #4
Exit Wounds
doesn't play paintball.

That actually makes a lot of sense. The breaches in the 05 interceptors were tighter than in most markers, which causes larger paintballs to drag on the side and reach the bottom of the chamber more slowly. So, it would break the eye beam a signifigant length of time before being in a shooting position, so the bolt would fire too early and chop. Fix is to increase the ball in place delay, which won't hurt performance at all.

This has been fixed on the 06 and Remains.