PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-19-2007, 12:58 AM #1
cmdr suds

problems!!

My team and i went to an indoor field today and were devasted when NONE of our guns worked:
Slayer: both eggyII nor HALO fed, just blended

Wrath: my one detent was tearing the paint to shreds WTF, but my HALO= OK!

Wrath LTD: didn't even shoot at first, had to set it to 300psi-HPR and about 3 or so turns in-LPR, his egg ended up blending.

I KNOW THE PAINT IS TO BLAME BUT rentals were shooting fine along with ions, pm's and shockers.

DID ALL DIABLO GNOMES GO ON STRIKE R WHAT!!!!!!!!

BTW my '03 VF DID work!?!?!?!?!?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2007, 01:31 AM #2
pbmagnet4

there could be so many variables to this, read the stickies and narrow down your problem, then thats were we come in.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:10 AM #3
dagmar31
Baylor Paintball

has been a member for 10 years
dagmar31 donated to help Peyton Trent
dagmar31 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The LTD sounds like it needs a quick breakdown/cleaning/lubing... that usually fixes problems like lack of fps, etc... i had really bad shootdown yesterday but lubing fixed it. also, check for leaks or anything like that.. as a last resort, open up the frame (not too much, just enough to see the LP hoses.. and gas up the marker and check the hoses for any damage (bubbles, etc)... im guessing the problem is a leak

and for the regular wrath... tearing paint to shreds usually is resultant of the LPR being turned up too high, to compensate for this turn up HPR some and back off the LPR a bit... did you try taking out the other detent as well?

slayer: sounds like a pressure problem as well....

I agree with pbmagnet.. there are way too many factors right now so please check the stickies for general help and then we can help you narrow it down
Baylor Paintball Alumnus #1
President, 2008-2010

Old Feedback

Last edited by dagmar31 : 02-19-2007 at 03:15 AM.