dear Mr. Bush - Page 3 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:59 PM #43
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOne
Thanks for stating the obvious.

So, you believe we should have a government that determines and enforces the laws of this country, yet in the end you believe that no matter what, they will do a bad job at that?
If we took the fear of offending someones sensitivities out of governing, and did away with running the country based on what special interest groups want.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 03:14 PM #44
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios
 
XOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: [-Frisco 415-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
If we took the fear of offending someones sensitivities out of governing, and did away with running the country based on what special interest groups want.
In order to offend someone, that means our government would have to be allied with the group that doesnt take offense. The last thing we want is our government taking sides, we have learned that from history. Infact what you said contradicts itself, it would make our government a special interest group.
XOne is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 03:31 PM #45
*Jenkins
 
 
*Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: USA
Awesome post.
__________________
Campaign for Libery
*Jenkins is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 03:37 PM #46
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOne
In order to offend someone, that means our government would have to be allied with the group that doesnt take offense. The last thing we want is our government taking sides, we have learned that from history. Infact what you said contradicts itself, it would make our government a special interest group.
Not at all. If the government only followed the constitution and enforced the letter of it, there would be no outside special interest group swaying the manner in which the law was enforced.
There is no group that is not offended by something.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 03:41 PM #47
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios
 
XOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: [-Frisco 415-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
Not at all. If the government only followed the constitution and enforced the letter of it, there would be no outside special interest group swaying the manner in which the law was enforced.
There is no group that is not offended by something.
The original post of this thread was created by a group or person with special interests, isnt that a *****?

Anyway, I have to go to college, have a nice day.
XOne is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 03:42 PM #48
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOne
The original post of this thread was created by a group or person with special interests, isnt that a *****?

Anyway, I have to go to college, have a nice day.
Figures.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 04:05 PM #49
BCP Klaus
Sodomization happens!
 
BCP Klaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford
klaus the bush girls are lamers...

I had a class with one in highschool...she'd never show up, but get an A. I show up all day listen to the professor drone on and I get a C...

I need more powerful friends

Like I care about their academic history, I'm after one thing and one thing only!!
__________________
Support my member
BCP Klaus is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 04:11 PM #50
RunningWithSheep
*fixed avatar*
 
RunningWithSheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Seattle, WA
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
Why shouldnt we expect to have these basic rights?
Every Illegal immigrant gets similar treatment when they come here, why cant Mexico provide reciprocity?
The illegals don't "get" these services, per se. They're for the legals, but the illegals are able to take advantage of them. I'd hardly call a lot of things on that list "basic".
RunningWithSheep is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 04:23 PM #51
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningWithSheep
The illegals don't "get" these services, per se. They're for the legals, but the illegals are able to take advantage of them. I'd hardly call a lot of things on that list "basic".
The water carriers for the amnesty/pro-illegal immigration crowd seem to think that these are basic needs.
If a hospital denied care to an illegal alien in an emergency room because that person was not a legal citizen, the ACLU, La Rasa and about eleventy million lawyers would break that hospital in half.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 04:40 PM #52
lri2x97
Sex Bicycle
 
lri2x97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Achewood, CA
lri2x97 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCP Klaus
__________________
t('.'t)
lri2x97 is offline  
Old 05-15-2006, 12:43 AM #53
Influence-Ebola
Its tough in the streets!
 
Influence-Ebola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: WA
Influence-Ebola is a Supporting Member
Amen.
__________________
Skagit Valley Paintball
Influence-Ebola is offline  
Old 05-15-2006, 01:33 PM #54
b2k4ripps Sdie
Little john. Gone gorrila
 
b2k4ripps Sdie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: cincinati
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOne
1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
2. A large-scale onset of something injurious or harmful, such as a disease.
3. An intrusion or encroachment.

Hmm I think a large scale represents the illegals. Dont you? And they can be harmful and injurious because they get involved in gangsa and ARE ILLEGAL. (Not saying they are a disease in anyone way)
__________________
"Originally posted by [b]annie<3pb]die. die die die. i hate you walgreens. and that lady that shat in aisle five.
"Originally Posted by tippmann_owner
dude jw do u want all ur pb stuff to go away sellin it to buy weed and not playin ne more???? dont do it man if u dont sell ur stuff u will get caught and ur parents will take ur pb stuff away"
b2k4ripps Sdie is offline  
Old 05-15-2006, 04:02 PM #55
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios
 
XOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: [-Frisco 415-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by b2k4ripps Sdie
Hmm I think a large scale represents the illegals. Dont you? And they can be harmful and injurious because they get involved in gangsa and ARE ILLEGAL. (Not saying they are a disease in anyone way)
Then by your logic everyone in this world is harmful and injurious because everyone has the ability to join a gang.

You cannot win a debate with stereotypes, so move along.
XOne is offline  
Old 05-16-2006, 08:37 AM #56
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen
 
Mag Master 21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Florham Park, NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford
ignorant, and turns a world ecenomic problem into a, "my political vagina hurts"

I especially like the one that talks about imigrants who dont get insurance and dont follow traffic laws. When was the last time you saw a truck load of mexicans go blowing by you on the freeway shooting the bird and weaving through lanes? sure, there are exceptions, which is exactly what this original poster is banking on, exceptions to the rule.

and for the record you can get healthcare in mexico,

you can find american schools, with american flags in their class rooms

you can cross the border freely to mexico by paying a quarter (if you're at a crossing, if not just go across)

but anyway glad to see the good people from fallbrook california have a solid handle on the problem
Wow! I haven't seen your communist *** in quite a while.

BTW: I'm already an American living in Mexico... or at least it feels like it.
__________________
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Mag Master 21 is offline  
Old 05-16-2006, 06:23 PM #57
EL.DORITO
 
 
EL.DORITO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: santa monica, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
It goes to the top.
What is driving these people to flee their home land?
Better lives in the US?
Why cant they get ahead in their own land?
Why don they stand up and fight for their country instead of invading ours?
you sicken me, you fat pig
go rot in your ignorant little white bread bubble of lies.
they are fleeing the country because of decades of drug wars, a corrupt government, unsanitary conditions and poor rights.

i have said it before and will say it again.
if your such tough ****, live in mexico under their conditions for 10 years and try and tell me you wouldnt jump a damn wall to get back to america.
live in a land where it isnt safe to drink the tap water
where you have to bribe cops, city officials, anyone above you to get anything done
where dozens of people are killed every day due to an ongoing drug war
walk the streets, starving children claw at you, begging for money to buy food

and if they revolt?
the drug lords take over and the cycle repeats.

You see the immigrants as an invasion
Hitler saw the jews as an invasion, and infestation to his pure aryan race.
Welcome to the nazi party dickhead
__________________
ST Atheists #120
I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own - a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotisms.
- Albert Einstein
As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.
- Colonel Kurtz, Apocalypse Now

Last edited by EL.DORITO : 05-16-2006 at 06:31 PM.
EL.DORITO is offline  
Old 05-16-2006, 06:44 PM #58
I love Impulses
Keep Calm and Booze On
 
I love Impulses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Happy Hour
I love Impulses is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL.DORITO
you sicken me, you fat pig
go rot in your ignorant little white bread bubble of lies.
they are fleeing the country because of decades of drug wars, a corrupt government, unsanitary conditions and poor rights.

i have said it before and will say it again.
if your such tough ****, live in mexico under their conditions for 10 years and try and tell me you wouldnt jump a damn wall to get back to america.
live in a land where it isnt safe to drink the tap water
where you have to bribe cops, city officials, anyone above you to get anything done
where dozens of people are killed every day due to an ongoing drug war
walk the streets, starving children claw at you, begging for money to buy food

and if they revolt?
the drug lords take over and the cycle repeats.

You see the immigrants as an invasion
Hitler saw the jews as an invasion, and infestation to his pure aryan race.
Welcome to the nazi party dickhead

Again, should we suck Mexico's male organ to make them happy?

I have friends who have dual citizenship and live in Mexico on the weekends, they are fine in Mexico. Before you make sweeping generalizations know the social structure.

Illegal Immigrants are an invasion, we only need 100-150,000 a year to fill in the gap of unskilled labor that the US needs in its growing economy. I don't care if you are having a baby, or if you are dying from lung cancer. If you don't pay into the system then you shouldn't have access to it.

All you socialists/humanitarians achieve nothing. Capitalism and the American way is the only way to go. We don't need Latin America's poor and sick. Stay in your own countries or come here legally.

Again, we are a sovereign nation and can and will act that way. BUILD THE WALL!
__________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Why We Drink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Impulses is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump