dear Mr. Bush - Page 2 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:11 PM #22
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOne
You have got to be kidding me, invading yours? This convo is over, you already proved you are an ignorant bigot.
Name calling when logic fails, eh?
Any group of people illegally entering a nation is a invasion.
How am I a bigot? I called no one any names, unlike you.
I dont care if people come here legally, just obey the law of the land like everyone else and dont look for everyone to cater to you.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2006, 02:11 PM #23
BCP Klaus
Sodomization happens!
 
BCP Klaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Hell! lets all write letters to the Bushies, heres my submission for your viewing pleasure.



Dear Mrs Bush (Laura)

I've been very fond of your daughters for quite sometime (only since they've been legal mind you!) and would like very much to spend some "quality time" with them at some point in time, preferably sooner than later. If it's a case of "you get the daughters if you take their mother" then I'll lay my cards on the table right here and now, I think you're worthy of MILF status, and I've always had this Librarian fantasy, and to be frank, you fit the bill. Please give my request some thought, and get back to me when time permits, I'd like to arrange for some taping if you and the girls aren't opposed? and that may take a few days to set up. Well, thanks for your consideration, very much looking forward to some quality time with you and the twins.

Respectfully Yours.
BCP Klaus
__________________
Support my member
BCP Klaus is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:14 PM #24
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios
 
XOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: [-Frisco 415-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
Name calling when logic fails, eh?
Any group of people illegally entering a nation is a invasion.
How am I a bigot? I called no one any names, unlike you.
I dont care if people come here legally, just obey the law of the land like everyone else and dont look for everyone to cater to you.
No thats not it, it is just that you are a bigot and I know anything I say in the end will be worthless. You are a bigot because you only can see one extreme side of the issue.
XOne is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:14 PM #25
Ford
☻♦♣b
 
Ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin 49
Ford is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
klaus the bush girls are lamers...

I had a class with one in highschool...she'd never show up, but get an A. I show up all day listen to the professor drone on and I get a C...

I need more powerful friends
__________________
"Originally posted by Bronk0
Everyone put something in your sig about it...

like PORN THREAD 10/24/04: I was there.
"
Ford is online now  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:15 PM #26
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford
decepti you think all countries are created equal?

and i'm not talking from a philisophical way i'm talking geological.

you think the United States having some of the greatest raw resources in the world *may* just have helped jump start its ecenomic growth over a country like Djibouti?

and invading our country? have you seen the numbers of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS who currently serve in the military?

quite impressive especially considering some people want them sent back to mexico or guatemala
Doesnt matter how much or how little of anything any country has, its what is done with the resources you have on hand.
Mexico has large oil resources. Why havent they exploited them?
You build with the bricks you are given.
Or if you are a socialist, you take all the bricks and distribute them according to need.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:16 PM #27
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOne
No thats not it, it is just that you are a bigot and I know anything I say in the end will be worthless. You are a bigot because you only can see one extreme side of the issue.
By your own logic, you too are a bigot.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:19 PM #28
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios
 
XOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: [-Frisco 415-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
Doesnt matter how much or how little of anything any country has, its what is done with the resources you have on hand.
Mexico has large oil resources. Why havent they exploited them?
You build with the bricks you are given.
Or if you are a socialist, you take all the bricks and distribute them according to need.
Jesus christ dude, sometimes I cant believe my Mexican ***(son of a former illegal immigrant) is going to join the infantry to protect your right to be like this.

Anyway here is the definition of an invasion:

in·va·sion Audio pronunciation of "invasion" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-vzhn)
n.

1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
2. A large-scale onset of something injurious or harmful, such as a disease.
3. An intrusion or encroachment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
By your own logic, you too are a bigot.
Show me one post I made in this thread where I took anyones side on this issue.
XOne is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:19 PM #29
Ford
☻♦♣b
 
Ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin 49
Ford is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
You build with the bricks you are given.
that's my point, a brick **** house can only get you so far when you could be living in a steel **** house in america.

by denying these people the right to work here all you're really saying is, "I was here first so I'm keeping my mop, my yard equipment, my roofing materials, and my imported mexican beer (ok, the last one doesnt help my case) all to myself and you cant have it!

and then we get down to the burdens of harboring illegals and how theyve brought down our great society. Of course if we required companies to offer benefits and decent wages for the back breaking work most mexicans steal from us then we'd be doing it wouldnt we?
__________________
"Originally posted by Bronk0
Everyone put something in your sig about it...

like PORN THREAD 10/24/04: I was there.
"
Ford is online now  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:26 PM #30
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOne
Jesus christ dude, sometimes I cant believe my Mexican ***(son of a former illegal immigrant) is going to join the infantry to protect your right to be like this.

Anyway here is the definition of an invasion:

in·va·sion Audio pronunciation of "invasion" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-vzhn)
n.

1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
2. A large-scale onset of something injurious or harmful, such as a disease.
3. An intrusion or encroachment.



Show me one post I made in this thread where I took anyones side on this issue.
You are making excuses and permissions for illegal citizenship.
You take the side of excusing wrong doing and law breaking because "they just want to get ahead/make a better life".
You know what? Me too. I want a better life for my family, but I will be damned if I march into another mans house and sit at his table and take from his table without ASKING permission to do so.
These people have not asked permission to come here.
This is a nation of laws. Follow them.
As far as invasions go, 11 million people crossing a border is an encroachment.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:28 PM #31
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford
that's my point, a brick **** house can only get you so far when you could be living in a steel **** house in america.

by denying these people the right to work here all you're really saying is, "I was here first so I'm keeping my mop, my yard equipment, my roofing materials, and my imported mexican beer (ok, the last one doesnt help my case) all to myself and you cant have it!

and then we get down to the burdens of harboring illegals and how theyve brought down our great society. Of course if we required companies to offer benefits and decent wages for the back breaking work most mexicans steal from us then we'd be doing it wouldnt we?
So can I come to your steel **** house and take your yard tools if I think I need them? And I dont need permission first, right, cuz you know, I deserve to use those tools and I deserve to live in the steel **** house just like you.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:29 PM #32
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios
 
XOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: [-Frisco 415-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
You are making excuses and permissions for illegal citizenship.
You take the side of excusing wrong doing and law breaking because "they just want to get ahead/make a better life".
You know what? Me too. I want a better life for my family, but I will be damned if I march into another mans house and sit at his table and take from his table without ASKING permission to do so.
These people have not asked permission to come here.
This is a nation of laws. Follow them.
As far as invasions go, 11 million people crossing a border is an encroachment.
****, I never even said I think illegal immigrants are right, so how do you know what I think? Where did I say that?

I just said that this kind of stuff only divides the world further. We just need to wait and let our elected government deal with it, because afterall we did elect them to lead our country.

Last edited by XOne : 05-11-2006 at 02:31 PM.
XOne is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:30 PM #33
Ford
☻♦♣b
 
Ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin 49
Ford is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
decepti ill give you my yard tools if it means you're mowing my yard and not me

this isnt a manifest destiny i'm talking about...im just saying that if some guy is tired of living in mexico (i cant take more then a week of the place) and decides to get his stuff together, roll the dice and imigrate to here (when was the last time you saw an immigrant btw and said, 'that's the life i want'?) i'm supposed to call that un american?

if our system better catered to getting these people to pay for taxes THROUGH THEIR AMERICAN EMPLOYER who btw gets a deal not having to pay taxes on the illegal worker maybe we'd all benefit?
__________________
"Originally posted by Bronk0
Everyone put something in your sig about it...

like PORN THREAD 10/24/04: I was there.
"

Last edited by Ford : 05-11-2006 at 02:33 PM.
Ford is online now  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:33 PM #34
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOne
****, I never even said I think illegal immigrants are right, so how do you know what I think?

I just said that this kind of stuff only divides the world further. We just need to wait and let our elected government deal with it, because afterall we did elect them to lead our country.
You claim that I am a bigot, and want to suppress an entire nation of people because I am white.
Our "elected" government has failed us. 70% of the legal US citizens do not want to just give the 11 million plus Illegal immigrants automatic amnesty.
Congress has a 33% aproval rating and a 95% re-election rating? what the hell? How is that possible?
If I did 33% of my job all the time, I doubt I would get 95% of my paycheck.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:37 PM #35
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios
 
XOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: [-Frisco 415-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
You claim that I am a bigot, and want to suppress an entire nation of people because I am white.
Our "elected" government has failed us. 70% of the legal US citizens do not want to just give the 11 million plus Illegal immigrants automatic amnesty.
Congress has a 33% aproval rating and a 95% re-election rating? what the hell? How is that possible?
If I did 33% of my job all the time, I doubt I would get 95% of my paycheck.
I bet you voted for them though. Was that a good choice on your part?

I claimed you are a bigot, but I never claimed the rest of what you said. If I did, please qoute me.

Also, where did you get the 70% thing? We all know polls are accurate and fair all of the time
XOne is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:39 PM #36
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford
decepti ill give you my yard tools if it means you're mowing my yard and not me

this isnt a manifest destiny i'm talking about...im just saying that if some guy is tired of living in mexico (i cant take more then a week of the place) and decides to get his stuff together, roll the dice and imigrate to here (when was the last time you saw an immigrant btw and said, 'that's the life i want'?) i'm supposed to call that un american?

if our system better catered to getting these people to pay for taxes THROUGH THEIR AMERICAN EMPLOYER who btw gets a deal not having to pay taxes on the illegal worker maybe we'd all benefit?
If this guy want to legally immigrate, I will help him unpack the truck.
If he sneaks across the border and undercuts my neighbor's paycheck by working for less money, paying no taxes, and putting his 5 kids in public school that my taxes pay for, then using the emergency room as main health care... Well you should get the idea by now.
And Xone, I know to you I am just a white devil KKK member, but some of my family was forced on to reservations in the middle of the deserty part of Oregon a few years back. They did OK I guess.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:40 PM #37
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios
 
XOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: [-Frisco 415-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
If this guy want to legally immigrate, I will help him unpack the truck.
If he sneaks across the border and undercuts my neighbor's paycheck by working for less money, paying no taxes, and putting his 5 kids in public school that my taxes pay for, then using the emergency room as main health care... Well you should get the idea by now.
And Xone, I know to you I am just a white devil KKK member, but some of my family was forced on to reservations in the middle of the deserty part of Oregon a few years back. They did OK I guess.
I do?
XOne is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:41 PM #38
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOne
I bet you voted for them though. Was that a good choice on your part?

I claimed you are a bigot, but I never claimed the rest of what you said. If I did, please qoute me.

Also, where did you get the 70% thing? We all know polls are accurate and fair all of the time
It was actually in a USA today article, I will try to find it online.
No, I vote for and a member of the Constitutionalist party.
Demicans and republicrats are one on the same.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:42 PM #39
Furious Ge0rge (Banned)
Don't Tax me, Bro.
 
Furious Ge0rge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: flag@whitehouse.gov
Quote:
Originally Posted by udflyer
I thought people in the service werent suppose to have an opinion...

Great point. Ever read Inherit the Wind? You'd probably like it.
Furious Ge0rge is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:45 PM #40
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios
 
XOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: [-Frisco 415-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
It was actually in a USA today article, I will try to find it online.
No, I vote for and a member of the Constitutionalist party.
Demicans and republicrats are one on the same.
Polls are useless, they have little foundation considering the number of people who live in our country with different opinions.

Well, you voted for the losing party. Congress has been re-elected 95% of the time so I guess you are the minority.
XOne is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:54 PM #41
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOne
Polls are useless, they have little foundation considering the number of people who live in our country with different opinions.

Well, you voted for the losing party. Congress has been re-elected 95% of the time so I guess you are the minority.
Polls are just collective opinions. Depends on the question asked.
Like " Do you favor chocolate ice cream or chocolate milk?"
No choice other than chocolate, but the data could be skewed to report that
"90% of the people surveyed enjoy dairy products." Well, if the choice is one or the other, you have no options.
No matter what party/person is elected, we lose.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:56 PM #42
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios
 
XOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: [-Frisco 415-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
Polls are just collective opinions. Depends on the question asked.
Like " Do you favor chocolate ice cream or chocolate milk?"
No choice other than chocolate, but the data could be skewed to report that
"90% of the people surveyed enjoy dairy products." Well, if the choice is one or the other, you have no options.
No matter what party/person is elected, we lose.
Thanks for stating the obvious.

So, you believe we should have a government that determines and enforces the laws of this country, yet in the end you believe that no matter what, they will do a bad job at that?
XOne is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump