dear Mr. Bush - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-11-2006, 08:17 AM #1
crosscobra
 
 
crosscobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: grand rapids,mi
dear Mr. Bush

Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family,
and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across
the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few
arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports,
immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the
same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that
I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting
the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might
need, whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the
flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and
lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy
access to government services.

9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any
effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the
memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all
police officers speak English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals
on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not
want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes,
and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice
and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might
place on the economy.

14. Eventually I want to be able to vote and have all election materials
and notices sent to me in English with Spanish as a second language..

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these
things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.

I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him
nicely. However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail
hunting with your V.P.


I pledge allegiance to the Flag and my Heart to the Marine who protects it.
crosscobra is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2006, 08:21 AM #2
PKT1106
Moved On
 
PKT1106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Amen Brother!!!!
__________________
Feedback Thread:
http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=276816
PKT1106 is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 09:20 AM #3
Wango_Tango
AH MOTHERLAND!!!!
 
Wango_Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NYC
Wango_Tango is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
arent myspace messages bannable?
__________________
"Originally posted by §Galactus§if i had a horse, i would put armor on it. and i would wear armor, and ride around collecting taxes and tributes from the serfs."

"Originally posted by §Galactus§You should sig me again. That way, when everyone looks at your signature, they would be like "Holy **** that dude is so awesome he got sigged twice" It would be espically awesome if you sigged this post. So that people who read your sig will be confused as well as amazed


I know, right?
__________________
Wango_Tango is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 09:32 AM #4
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosscobra
Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family,
and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across
the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few
arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports,
immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the
same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that
I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting
the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might
need, whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the
flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and
lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy
access to government services.

9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any
effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the
memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all
police officers speak English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals
on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not
want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes,
and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice
and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might
place on the economy.

14. Eventually I want to be able to vote and have all election materials
and notices sent to me in English with Spanish as a second language..

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these
things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.

I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him
nicely. However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail
hunting with your V.P.


I pledge allegiance to the Flag and my Heart to the Marine who protects it.
****in troof man.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 09:34 AM #5
idriveavw
Unicorn Power!
 
idriveavw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: xNJx
idriveavw is a Supporting Member
__________________
XXX
ST sXe Crew Member #4

2002 Galactic Blue VW Jetta GLI
VWFixx
idriveavw is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 09:35 AM #6
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by idriveavw
I was waiting for you to say that.
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 10:00 AM #7
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.
 
Death_Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Frederick MD.
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
****in troof man.
__________________
"Originally posted by Pelto123: if this how u act in real life u dont have to worry about smashing anyone anytime soon"
Death_Taco is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 01:05 PM #8
crosscobra
 
 
crosscobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: grand rapids,mi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wango_Tango
arent myspace messages bannable?
i got it in an e-mail not myspace
crosscobra is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 01:12 PM #9
Labelskate
 
 
Labelskate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: USA
Labelskate is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Truth man.
__________________
OG
Labelskate is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 01:12 PM #10
RunningWithSheep
*fixed avatar*
 
RunningWithSheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Seattle, WA
 has been a member for 10 years
Take a ****ing reality check, and stop trying to hold Mexico to the same standard as the United States. Most of those were highly exaggerated anyway.
RunningWithSheep is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 01:13 PM #11
afrotc465
DarkSideOut
 
afrotc465's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: SE Michigan
good post Marine
__________________

University of Nebraska-Lincoln


Dark Side Out

FEEDBACK: OLD & NEW
afrotc465 is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 01:17 PM #12
udflyer (Banned)
kByram
 
udflyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 937
I thought people in the service werent suppose to have an opinion...
udflyer is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 01:28 PM #13
Ford
☻♦♣b
 
Ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin 49
Ford is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
ignorant, and turns a world ecenomic problem into a, "my political vagina hurts"

I especially like the one that talks about imigrants who dont get insurance and dont follow traffic laws. When was the last time you saw a truck load of mexicans go blowing by you on the freeway shooting the bird and weaving through lanes? sure, there are exceptions, which is exactly what this original poster is banking on, exceptions to the rule.

and for the record you can get healthcare in mexico,

you can find american schools, with american flags in their class rooms

you can cross the border freely to mexico by paying a quarter (if you're at a crossing, if not just go across)

but anyway glad to see the good people from fallbrook california have a solid handle on the problem
__________________
"Originally posted by Bronk0
Everyone put something in your sig about it...

like PORN THREAD 10/24/04: I was there.
"
Ford is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 01:31 PM #14
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningWithSheep
Take a ****ing reality check, and stop trying to hold Mexico to the same standard as the United States. Most of those were highly exaggerated anyway.
Why shouldnt we expect to have these basic rights?
Every Illegal immigrant gets similar treatment when they come here, why cant Mexico provide reciprocity?
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 01:52 PM #15
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios
 
XOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: [-Frisco 415-]
This kind of stuff sickens me. You are fueling more divisions in an already divided world.
XOne is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 01:54 PM #16
BCP Klaus
Sodomization happens!
 
BCP Klaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by idriveavw
__________________
Support my member
BCP Klaus is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 01:55 PM #17
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOne
This kind of stuff sickens me. You are fueling more divisions in an already divided world.
Are you mad at the people that want LEGAL immigration for these folks, or the Mexican government for driving its people out of their country?
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 01:57 PM #18
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios
 
XOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: [-Frisco 415-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
Are you mad at the people that want LEGAL immigration for these folks, or the Mexican government for driving its people out of their country?
It isnt the Mexican government, it is the corrupt lackeys at the bottom.

How am I supposed to believe that you guys want legal immigration when you think every latin is an illegal immigrant?

Last edited by XOne : 05-11-2006 at 01:59 PM.
XOne is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:00 PM #19
Deceptiwave
Built to Endure
 
Deceptiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TITSMANIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOne
It isnt the Mexican government, it is the corrupt lackeys at the bottom.
It goes to the top.
What is driving these people to flee their home land?
Better lives in the US?
Why cant they get ahead in their own land?
Why don they stand up and fight for their country instead of invading ours?
__________________
NW WOLVERINES!
To the Dedicated- "The squat rack is our church. The Deadlift platform our temple"
Don't Tread On Me.
God Bless The Man That Gets In My Way...
Lift Hard. Die Strong.
Deceptiwave is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:04 PM #20
XOne (Banned)
Un soldado de Dios
 
XOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: [-Frisco 415-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptiwave
It goes to the top.
What is driving these people to flee their home land?
Better lives in the US?
Why cant they get ahead in their own land?
Why don they stand up and fight for their country instead of invading ours?
You have got to be kidding me, invading yours? This convo is over, you already proved you are an ignorant bigot.
XOne is offline  
Old 05-11-2006, 02:04 PM #21
Ford
☻♦♣b
 
Ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin 49
Ford is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
decepti you think all countries are created equal?

and i'm not talking from a philisophical way i'm talking geological.

you think the United States having some of the greatest raw resources in the world *may* just have helped jump start its ecenomic growth over a country like Djibouti?

and invading our country? have you seen the numbers of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS who currently serve in the military?

quite impressive especially considering some people want them sent back to mexico or guatemala
__________________
"Originally posted by Bronk0
Everyone put something in your sig about it...

like PORN THREAD 10/24/04: I was there.
"
Ford is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump