Quick Question to any field / store owners - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-21-2006, 11:17 AM #1
paintballer9290 (Banned)
paintballer9290's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: CT
 has been a member for 10 years
Quick Question to any field / store owners

I was just wondering what is the thing that makes nitrogen for fills, I know I sound retarded lol but I was just wondering what it was called
paintballer9290 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 05-21-2006, 11:59 AM #2
Network Guru
Freeplay's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Winder, Ga
1st hardly anyone uses nitrogen. its high pressure air.
2nd its called an air compressor. NOT like the one your dad has in the garage.
I am a legend in my own mind

**R.I.P James Williams 5/1/2007**
**R.I.P Lauren McCraw 6/7/2008**
Freeplay is offline  

Posting Rules
Forum Jump