PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-06-2006, 02:36 PM #1
definethegreatline77
Wii-Tarded.

Bushmaster b2k4 w/pds

Okay, so there are 3 screws in the bushmaster. What are they, and how can i adjust them to make my trigger the best. Please do not tell me that I need another trigger.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2006, 03:19 PM #2
toridx77

where are the screws??
if they are on the trigger read your manual and try to get it so that you have vrey little spring resistance(just enough to push the trigger back after you pull it), try to get it so you only have to touch the trigger so that it will shoot(put it very close to the microswitch).

I have a B2K4 with PDS and these are the settings that i have.

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field... it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it...this is the way and the reason i play

Life begins at the 10 second warning....
Old 05-23-2006, 06:03 AM #3
a can of soda-DFW-
got any brownies ?

ok ...now don't you feel special now knowing every one on the nation knows your trigger settings ? lol i have mine pretty loose actually so i can get some bounce i like it a ton

if your parent's don't buy your gear put this in your sig.
if you don't cheat out this in your sig.

(\ /)
(O.o) help bunny achieve world domination. sig him.
(> <)