PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-16-2001, 01:22 PM #1
timmyowner4life

has been a member for 10 years
questions about the SOB!! plez help

Alright I was wondering. Why would I want to switch to the SOB????? if it is only Semi auto, then why would I want to give up the full auto???? does it shoot faster???? what are the advantages of it???????? if u can help me plez do. I really need the help. Also where can I get the SOB and for how much???? thanxs
Cp Flame drop forward (green)
12vl viewloader (green)
Looking to join a paintabll team in New Jersey area if you need an extra player to try out, please pm me. thanxs
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-16-2001, 03:48 PM #2
Morphious

The SOB is unreal you just have to shoot one to know what I am talking about. The SOB is for tourney players. Next year NPPL is Semi-Only so if you don't ahve a Semi Only Board you can't play. The Sob can shoot faster than any of the modes offered on the Stock Board. The stock board is limited to 14 BPS, but the SOB can do much more. I myself can maintain over 15 BPS on the SOB with ease. Petty Paintball have the for $150.00 or 125.00 trade in. Plus if you send the gun in we can do other mods and fix just about anything that is wrong. Hope that help answer you question
Old 08-18-2001, 08:01 AM #3
timmyowner4life

okay, awsome thanxs for the help. so if I sent it to u guys you could do all the adjustments for me????? also would you guys be able to do the low pressure mod on it?????? if you could that would be great. where would I send it too????
12vl viewloader (green)
Looking to join a paintabll team in New Jersey area if you need an extra player to try out, please pm me. thanxs
Old 08-18-2001, 08:04 AM #4
timmyowner4life

Also could you guys do the trigger mod on the timmy 2??????? if you could that would be great. Oh and one more question. What hopper are you using that can keep up with shooting at least 15 bps???? thanxs again for the help.
12vl viewloader (green)
Old 08-18-2001, 05:07 PM #5
Morphious

We have to use Moded 12 Volt Hoppers. The Hoppers that we are using are moded to 15 Volts and have different Paddels. Plus we are using Warp Feeds (Pro Team Products) that are wired into the Board. So every time that you pull the trigger the Warp Feed spind. We are offering the Mods like this.

We will be offering a Mod that does:

-The Trigger Mod.
-The LP Mod.
-Clean replace any O-Rings that are bad and setup the gun.
-Milling for the Reg housing and flow reg internals. This will effectivly Lower your input preasure, and it also makes the gun quieter. Help let the Timmi to breath better by allowing the flow to be increased into the Valve. This one is $??.00

Add the LP Chamber for $25.00 for black and $30.00 for the chrome.

Add a SOB if wanted add a little more Money I am not sure what it will cost $125.00 exc or straight out for $150.00.

Add a Warp Feed (Pro Team Products) and Wire it in to the gun I think around $220.00 setup with 2 9 Volt batterys wired in to the
gun. If you just want the standered Warp Feed installed 195.00.

Bob Long Delrin Bolts $40.00 when they are available. We currently have two that we are trying out they should be available very soon.

When you get the gun it will be setup and ready to play. We will do the setup how you want the gun to work. Just about everyone who has a Timmi on most of the boards know who we are just ask them.

For anymore info E-Mail is Info@pettypb.com that will get to us and we can answer your questions. We can senf out our address through that and give you any more info that you are requiring about the mods and what you would like done.

Last edited by Morphious : 08-19-2001 at 10:59 PM.