PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-03-2006, 06:03 PM #1
jayweb2 (Banned)
I USED 2 B JAYWEB NOT 2K6

Lightbulb paintball shooting range

i was renctly at a fair and in the midway was a small trailer sticking out of the trailer was about 10x long netting at the end of the netting was three tippman 98 with gravity hopper on what looked to be piviting arms that spun about 180 degrees and (so it could not be aimed into the crowd) so all in all there was about 25 feet of range for the guns to shoot then in the trailer where the paint ended up was moving cardbord targets.

Heres the good part

10 rds 2.00$
20rds 3.00$
30rds 4.00$
60rds 5.00$
100Rds 7.00$ so this meens your makeing a minumum of 35$ off of 8$ worth of paint (whitebox) the guns ran off of compressed air remotes and there looked to be two scuba tanks on the side of the trailer. they had some junkey prizes which were hard to win but people really were attractid to it. They were makeing at least a 150$ an hour.

set up tipppys 98's
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2006, 01:49 AM #2
Hman
RE-NOOB

I swear I was the first person to think of that!!!!

My idea was kind of more elaborate though, plastic moving targets that move around an electric motor drivin chain track. When the targets are hit they fall over. As they move around to the rear of the machine a hose sprays the paint off of the target, a ramp then pulls the target back up to its erect position as it moves back to the front of the machine. Plastic targets would be little bullseye dart board type targets, and pictures of ossama bin ladden, beer bottles, etc etc etc...

This idea was the product of being bored at work while working on an automated packing line. I was thinking about how much fun it would be to shoot the cartons off the line w/ a paintball gun
Old 05-04-2006, 03:28 PM #3
Venom 13
New Orleans Venom # 13

has been a member for 10 years
Not knocking you, but I doubt you thought of it first, and I probably wasn't the first to do it either. Although, I actually ran one of these back when I was sophomore in highschool for our school fair(1999.) I made a fairly good profit with it and gave away paintball and non-paintball related prizes. A couple of schools in my area have been running these at their fairs for a good many years now and always purchase their equipment, paint, and air through us. It keeps kids interested and they have our flyers at their booths, so it's a good trade-off.
Matt
Old 05-05-2006, 01:00 AM #4
Hman
RE-NOOB

I hate you all, I was all proud and everything, and you had to kill it, like stomping on some little kids puppy
Old 05-10-2006, 05:42 PM #5
RedJin
between Wasteland and Sky

RedJin donated to help Peyton Trent
RedJin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
thats a really good idea, u could have a lil satelite range set up at a fair and give them a flyer to a paintball field you own. walk them into the sport.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:26 AM #6
crapppyballer
I GLUE ANIMALS TO ROCKS

crapppyballer is a Supporting Member
if you use reballs after you shoot them enough it will be pure profit, and clean
Old 05-11-2006, 01:11 PM #7
SlartyBartFast
"Snitch" rotfl

Talking Shoot the CLown

A simple concept,

Same as a shooting range, but someone actually gets shot at.

Last time I heard of it being done, people wanted to volunteer to take the clown's place.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:23 PM #8
NormanPaintballOwner
Field Owner

NormanPaintballOwner is a Supporting Member
THey had a guy in a barney suit to shoot at, at Ozfest three years ago. Definately not a new concept, but man was it fun! I even paid to do it, you got a proze if you shot him so many times.

Josh Norman of Norman Paintball
http://www.normanpaintball.com
http://eiupaintball.com