Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 05:24 PM #1
Tatsuya (Banned)

Unban and reinstate TDP as mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dread Pirate
Stuff like that makes me so pissed off. That isn't protesting. That is intimidation and flat out crime. However, I do not expect much from them in the first place; a great many are nothing more than low life thugs. **** them, they can go back to where they came from.
That's not racist. Insensitive, but not racist.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2006, 05:39 PM #2
Automagic_Man
meh

Automagic_Man is a Supporting Member
Others might inquire it as rascist, so don't think so rationally on the subject. It was a tough call but the rules were enforced accordingly and I tip my hat to the Megamod that had to drop the ax on our beloved mod. But rules are rules, plain and simple. If the mods interpret it as rascism, there is nothing we can do about it. I'm pretty sure they thought very profusely on the case so that they wouldn't make a mistake in banning someone on mistake.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:40 PM #3
AndyAllen019
INSOMNIAWESOME

Annual Supporting Member
AndyAllen019 is a Moderator
AndyAllen019 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
AndyAllen019 supports our troops
AndyAllen019 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
He's still a mod, don't worry.
Old 05-03-2006, 07:51 PM #4
Tatsuya (Banned)

He shouldn't even be banned.
Old 05-03-2006, 09:06 PM #5
johnnybravo60025
§(©¿©)§

Annual Supporting Member
johnnybravo60025 is a Supporting Member
johnnybravo60025 helped look for balloons
johnnybravo60025 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
johnnybravo60025 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
johnnybravo60025 is Legendary
Why is he still a mod if he gets banned? Being banned usually means you're not a good poster, and if you're not a good poster, you shouldn't be a mod.

My feedback!
Old 05-03-2006, 09:41 PM #6
Em1Kid288
♥LOVE♥

Odd situation. I wouldn't really consider that racism either...
ANYMORE
Old 05-04-2006, 12:09 AM #7
Burninator
Punisher of fleshlights

Annual Supporting Member
Burninator is a Mega Moderator
Burninator is a Supporting Member
Burninator is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Burninator has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Burninator is Legendary
You may not consider it racism. Its those couple of people who took it as racism.

Im getting pretty tired of you guys complaining about being banned for racism. Dont want to get banned? DONT POST ANYTHING THAT COULD POSSIBLE BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

geez. Learn people, learn.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:19 PM #8
Destx

Looks pretty racist too me... if you won't say it to their face don't say it on here.. pathetic to hide behind a computer screen enough said.

My feedback http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1501731

I will make your paintball team a site and host them for a year for misc. equipment or money contact me for more info or goto this thread.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1532764
Old 05-09-2006, 10:21 PM #9
Burninator
Punisher of fleshlights

Annual Supporting Member
Burninator is a Mega Moderator
Burninator is a Supporting Member
Burninator is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Burninator has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Burninator is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destx
Looks pretty racist too me... if you won't say it to their face don't say it on here.. pathetic to hide behind a computer screen enough said.
Thats not entirely true. I would say alot more to your face than im allowed to say on here.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:45 PM #10
Tigress
Rawr.

Annual Supporting Member
Tigress is a Moderator
Tigress is a Supporting Member
Tigress supports Cereal Killerz 2
Tigress donated to help Peyton Trent
Tigress supports Bob Gurnsey
Tigress supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burninator
Thats not entirely true. I would say alot more to your face than im allowed to say on here.
Really?

I'm only a hardass on the internet. IRL I sit around in my underwear with my love handles rubbing against the arms of my computer chair. Mushy. Yup.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:39 AM #11
Big P
ZERO TOLERANCE

Big P is a Moderator
Big P is a Supporting Member
Big P donated to help Peyton Trent
Big P supports Bob Gurnsey
Big P supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress
Really?

I'm only a hardass on the internet. IRL I sit around in my underwear with my love handles rubbing against the arms of my computer chair. Mushy. Yup.
So we have a common hobby.

If it works, take it apart and find out why.

I do not take PMs in regards to duties as a Mod. Please post all questions about this subject to the TTMA section.
Old 06-07-2006, 10:50 PM #12
teamdisturbance
diamonds on my neck

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dread Pirate
Stuff like that makes me so pissed off. That isn't protesting. That is intimidation and flat out crime. However, I do not expect much from them in the first place; a great many are nothing more than low life thugs. **** them, they can go back to where they came from.
that is so rascist. im one of the few black paintballers on here and i think that is steriotypical. dont believe everything u see on tv. alot of blacks stuggle and are not thugs. the projets arnt a bad place. it a place for the people who dont have the best in life. anyone who would stoop low enough to say that were low life thugs shouldnt have such a high position on a website. thats no where near true and u should have been perminently banned for it. open your eyes and see the world. not all black people are in gangs. in america blacks are the minority. its only about 10%-20% black. now im pretty sure theres equal if not more white and other nationalities in gangs. i african american nationality doesnt go around blaming all the cacation(dont know how to spell it) people for the kkk and other orginizations. so dont go blaming my nationalty for gangs. we struggled for what we have. some have alot and some have very little. the least u can do is respect that

if i get banned for my opinion its worth it. dont be a rascist
bewareif you have traded with or trying to trade with a jason remro, dont.he stole my ipod and psp and he tries to offer timmys.dont fall for it.he lives in bronx ny.something like 601w 188th street, new york newyork.please help out.his aim=t3hknive.

$400 dollars of FISHING gear, LACROSS net, PAINTBALL gear
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post22726555
Old 06-07-2006, 10:53 PM #13
Fuhrer
#YouAlreadyKnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamdisturbance
that is so rascist. im one of the few black paintballers on here and i think that is steriotypical. dont believe everything u see on tv. alot of blacks stuggle and are not thugs. the projets arnt a bad place. it a place for the people who dont have the best in life. anyone who would stoop low enough to say that were low life thugs shouldnt have such a high position on a website. thats no where near true and u should have been perminently banned for it. open your eyes and see the world. not all black people are in gangs. in america blacks are the minority. its only about 10%-20% black. now im pretty sure theres equal if not more white and other nationalities in gangs. i african american nationality doesnt go around blaming all the cacation(dont know how to spell it) people for the kkk and other orginizations. so dont go blaming my nationalty for gangs. we struggled for what we have. some have alot and some have very little. the least u can do is respect that

if i get banned for my opinion its worth it. dont be a rascist
Firstly, you shouldn't have upped this terribly old thread.

Secondly, he's not even talking about blacks.

EDIT* Learn the subjunctive form.

Purdue > Iowa

FROZEN

Last edited by Fuhrer : 06-07-2006 at 10:56 PM.
Old 06-07-2006, 10:54 PM #14
teamdisturbance
diamonds on my neck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em1Kid288
Odd situation. I wouldn't really consider that racism either...
thats is racist. if i was to say f your nationality and u could go back to where your from im pretty sure u would think i was racist. or if i was to say all white people were rich snobs,and dont deserve the upper hand in life, u would think i was predudice. facts are u dont go blame a whole race of people because a group of them did something wrong.
bewareif you have traded with or trying to trade with a jason remro, dont.he stole my ipod and psp and he tries to offer timmys.dont fall for it.he lives in bronx ny.something like 601w 188th street, new york newyork.please help out.his aim=t3hknive.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:56 PM #15
teamdisturbance
diamonds on my neck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuhrer
Firstly, you shouldn't have upped this terribly old thread.

Secondly, he's not even talking about blacks.
dont try and tell me what i should and should not do. it doesnt matter what race he was talkin about is the fact that he talked down to that race of people

Old 06-07-2006, 11:02 PM #16
Fuhrer
#YouAlreadyKnow

Quote:
dont try and tell me what i should and should not do.

Very mature of you.

it doesnt matter what race he was talkin about is the fact that he talked down to that race of people
Again this is really old!

(Then why in heck did you type out that whole schpiel about blacks???)

Purdue > Iowa

FROZEN
Old 06-07-2006, 11:07 PM #17
teamdisturbance
diamonds on my neck

because i believed it was about blacks...it doesnt matter. if he talked down to another race he should be banned. and im gonna talk to a mod about it. u might find it stupid but im sure other minorities dont

Old 06-07-2006, 11:09 PM #18
Hit The 50 PB
:nododgy:

Dont you dare tell me black people are not racist as well.
I work in an area that is mostly either Black or Mexican. This is a FACT, not opinion. I have had few problems with the white people, and very few problems with the Mexicans(other than the language barrier).
However, the "african americans"(not used mockingly) of the area seem to have a problem with me. I do nothing, but try to go about my business while doing my deliveries. They try to pick fights, talk crap, and act RACIST in general against me.
Not to mention, yes, I have encountered many of the "the white man is holding me down" stereotypical black people. I dont hate black people, in fact, growing up my best friend was black.
The area is live in is "ghetto" projects, whatever you may want to call it. There are 3 prisons, and 2 half-way huose installations in the general area.

PS- THUG is NOT a race. Its a type of person.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:19 PM #19
teamdisturbance
diamonds on my neck

buddy boy u got ya facts wrong. if i say f your race and go back to where your from thats racesit. i dont need anyone to tell me that. have u ever thought that maybe there playin around when they say stuff. dont take everything to the head. when i go ta my cusins house everyone acts like they wanna fight. its just playin. they probably see u drivin ya truck and then realise they have no job or get payed minimum wage. u drivin ya truck around in their face probably doesnt make them feel like the best of people. its not your fault that u have a nice buisness truck or w.e u drive. and its not your fault that ur in the slumps. but no mater what.. saying f them and they can go back from where their from is reason for perm ban.

and on the racist fact...i cant even count how many times ive been casted aside or called name on this website because im black

Old 06-07-2006, 11:30 PM #20
Fuhrer
#YouAlreadyKnow

Quote:
buddy boy u got ya facts wrong. if i say f your race and go back to where your from thats racesit. i dont need anyone to tell me that. have u ever thought that maybe there playin around when they say stuff. dont take everything to the head. when i go ta my cusins house everyone acts like they wanna fight. its just playin. they probably see u drivin ya truck and then realise they have no job or get payed minimum wage. u drivin ya truck around in their face probably doesnt make them feel like the best of people. its not your fault that u have a nice buisness truck or w.e u drive. and its not your fault that ur in the slumps. but no mater what.. saying f them and they can go back from where their from is reason for perm ban.

and on the racist fact...i cant even count how many times ive been casted aside or called name on this website because im black
You sure aren't helping to break the mold.

Purdue > Iowa

FROZEN
Old 06-07-2006, 11:34 PM #21
teamdisturbance
diamonds on my neck

im tryin to help out on gettin the mod who wrote that perm banned. if he is still a mod thats a huge problem everyone else who said something racist got perm ban and its only right that he does too

Closed Thread