Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-03-2006, 08:20 PM #22
*Jenkins

That would really fire up aq. And cruel and unusual punishment won't happen in the us.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2006, 08:25 PM #23
Azzkicka (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
oh, and what was 911?
Old 05-03-2006, 08:38 PM #24
Evilwombat
Damn noob 2k8er's

That trial was a joke, those tapes of 9/11 records? Give me a goddamn break. They were not debating whether or not 9/11 was a terrible and cowardly attack. If so and so had an emotional outbreak, blah blah blah, Then my kind wishes to the family, but that has no bearing on the trial.

Killing him was just what he wanted. He would love nothing more than to be a martyr. Look at what he did throughout the trial. It was obvious.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:50 PM #25
b2k4ripps Sdie
Little john. Gone gorrila

From Sister Prejan and Dead Man Walking
"the death penalty is too kind"
It is. I would rather him sit there in solitude in the confinement of a prison cell. I would rather die then spend more than 20 years in the prison. Wouldnt you. Death is the easy way out.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:53 PM #26
b2k4ripps Sdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzkicka
i think we should publicly torture him everyday. death would be too easy, make an example out of him
Open your eyes to reality (Sp?) We would never do such a thing publicly. It would set a terrible rep for all americans and George Bush would have a 1% apporval rating.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:53 PM #27
Maelstrom_Unleashed
say no to killer whales

So we can't give him death because that's what he wants? If he said he wanted to go to prison, would that mean we'd have to let him go to avoid fulfilling his wishes? For those of you saying that executing him makes him a martyr, so what? Thousands and thousands of radical Muslims have blown themselves up for their cause. One more would not make a difference. Not only that, but in this case, he would have been viewed as a failure, having not taken anyone out with his own death but instead been captured and killed at our leisure. Really, by keeping him alive we've made him more of a hero than he would have been dead. Already he's begun talking about how he beat the system, and there's already news articles discussing how this was a defeat for our government. This is great publicity for our enemies. Now their recruiters can say, "look, even if you do get caught, the worst thing that'll happen is you go to a place where you'll have 3 square meals a day, a bed and a quiet place to pray, all payed for by Americans!" They must love fighting an enemy that isn't even united in defending itself.
Old 05-03-2006, 09:10 PM #28
Azzkicka (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2k4ripps Sdie
Open your eyes to reality (Sp?) We would never do such a thing publicly. It would set a terrible rep for all americans and George Bush would have a 1% apporval rating.
it might get us some respect
Old 05-03-2006, 10:08 PM #29
25bps (Banned)
Cause for Concern

25bps is a Supporting Member
Quote:
I would rather the government be open about torture. I can see a some situations where it can be useful and downright necessary. We all know that it's happening. Might as well be open about it. I'm tired of the American public looking the other way every time they see something that upsets their perfect little suburban lives.

But ya, if I'd been on that jury I would have thrown some pigs blood on him and be done with it.
Old 05-03-2006, 10:11 PM #30
sutcivnI (Banned)

sutcivnI is a Supporting Member
They should have killed him, so that when he entered Allah's kingdom he would be greeted by...

71 VIRGINIANS!
Old 05-03-2006, 11:22 PM #31
Furious S

Life in prison is the best thing to do in the US's interest. The guy deserves death, but if the US put this guy to death, his excecution would be like Red Bull for jihadists.

"Originally posted by p8ntgurl
I only have 1 screwed up kid out of 4. That's not bad. "
Old 05-04-2006, 10:32 AM #32
greenmile

He's a bigmouthed *****....if he had the balls and conviction, he'd have been on the plane with the rest of the terrorists.

Our forces have been making jihadists "martyrs" every day for a while now in Iraq and Afganistan....there'll be a few more by tomorrow.

IMO killing him'd been better, but whatever....let the sackless ***** rot in a cell. In every group or team there's always one ***** that doesn't contribute, or doesn't show-up for the game....in my eyes, moussaui's that *****....I hope the 'suicide boys' strapping bombs on their chests and dying the hard way think the same way about him.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:12 PM #33
b2k4ripps Sdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom_Unleashed
S Foo we can't give him death because that's what he wants? If he said he wanted to go to prison, would that mean we'd have to let him go to avoid fulfilling his wishes?
Quit being so rational...
At my school my teacher told me that it cost less to put a man in jail for life without parrol then to execute the death penalty on someone due to the trials and such.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:33 PM #34
CPTLA999

He isn't going to be placed in a cell with other inmates....

-Soren Kierkegaard
Old 05-04-2006, 05:39 PM #35
mr dmfizzle

He will be in a cell for 23 hours of the day. Then i believe 1 hour outside. If thats not worse than death, call me uncle sam.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:40 PM #36
shortypaintballr
frat brah

yeah, his life is pretty much going to suck, which it should

Have Need for Speed: Rivals for PS4. Want FIFA 14. PM me to trade.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:43 PM #37
hothead2

hothead2 is a founding member
Quote:
In a final statement to the court in Virginia, the al-Qaeda plotter [Zacarias Moussaoui] declared: "God curse America, God save Osama Bin Laden. You'll never get him."

Judge Leonie Brinkema told him he would "never get a chance to speak again and that's an appropriate ending".
That made me happy.

Source
ping-pong
Old 05-04-2006, 05:56 PM #38
bluelite
The Bronze

It was reported on the news today that there is an option that he might be transferred to a French facility at some point. Don't think I like that idea.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:23 PM #39
Em1Kid288
♥LOVE♥

"I will be free, and my liberation will be proof that we are the soldiers of God, and you are the army of Satan. I will see you before the end of George W. Bush. Before his end, I will be out,"
-Zacarias Moussaoui
ANYMORE
Old 05-04-2006, 08:02 PM #40
njpb17

Quote:
Quit being so rational...
At my school my teacher told me that it cost less to put a man in jail for life without parrol then to execute the death penalty on someone due to the trials and such.
you think the electric chair is going to coast more than food everyday for at least 20 years and him taking up another cell in our prison system.

and hes not going to be martyr for being killed by the death penalty, if he was on the plane he was sapposed to be on and killed our fellow americans then he would be a martyr. I think thats what people are forgeting that he and his middle eastrn buddys would kill us any chance they had. Well now we got him, just frigggen killem.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:12 AM #41
doublenot7
KAFIR

I just hope that they have Telletubies playing 24 hoursa day in his cell.
Old 05-05-2006, 06:00 PM #42
Em1Kid288
♥LOVE♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by njpb17
you think the electric chair is going to coast more than food everyday for at least 20 years and him taking up another cell in our prison system.
It is cheaper to serve a life sentence in prison than go through the process of appeals (which in this case should be minimal) and execution.

"Total cost of death penalty is 38% greater than total cost of life without parole sentences.
(Indiana Criminal Law Study Commission, January 10, 2002)"
ANYMORE