PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-02-2006, 06:22 PM #1
MAD4LYF (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
T2 Egg Mod

I originally posted this on my forum http://www.thenepl.com/forums but decided to share w/ everyone over here @ PBNation.

First step is to find an "impellor" made for the Revolution loader, they are cheap, I'm sure shops have a few laying around. The grooves where it mounts to the motor are exactly the same. Cut all arms off but "12" and "6". it should look like this from the side: \_._/

Next step is to use a lighter and heat up the arms where they bend upwards. DO NOT MELT THEM, just heat them up. Then bend the arms flat, your best bet is to lay it flat against a table top for a minute or 2 and let them re-harden. Then it should look like this: __.__

Final step is a little trial and error, snip a bit off each end until it fits inside the feed tray. I opted to dremel the excess plastic off. Now your egg is force feed.... well kinda. Well as close as you will get at least.

Last edited by MAD4LYF : 05-02-2006 at 06:26 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2006, 08:16 AM #2
justavillain
I've got nothing

justavillain is a Supporting Member
justavillain is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
justavillain is a top reviewer
I've seen this mod before. But no ones put photos of it. Nice work. I've used a revvy impellor but trimmed it a bit and just called it good to go.

Sgt USMC infantry
Firefighter/emt basic
Old 05-04-2006, 10:52 AM #3
flight cancled
Engineering your BAN

flight cancled is a Supporting Member
^^ same that mod is good, but can only hold the 6-8 balls that the stock impellor holds, where as the stock revvy impeller holds/feeds 12.

Nice mod though, post it in the egg mod thread or info/mod sticky.