Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 09:09 PM #64
#1p8ntballa06

wow, this is the funniest thread ever. since everyone is giving their opinion...well here is mine.

so far like 90% of the dm6's i have seen perform have had issues. ive seen them workin awsome but that was like 1 or 2. i just think they are over priced like a lot of other guns. i also give this kid andrew a high five for buying that shirt. i have the same one. oh and ur video was pretty cool. i liked ur dm6. was a little loud(yea i heard u say it was the camera 52 times)but sound doesnt really matter. do u play xball? almsot 90% of the time, someone from the opposite team knows where u are. i never underestimate rich kids w/dm6's(not saying ur rich so dont get mad at me), poor kids(depends), dirrtylookin muther****ers with ions or w/e. u could prolly beat all these kids that are hating on ur "rich" ***. or not. u should make a video of urself and let us c if u are indeed a rich noob(i dont think u are), or a rich killer/baller/ninja/anything in btwn. i love pbn.

Hollister=#1

id rather shoot my shocker anyday over a dm6 . shockers>dm3,4,5,6,7,8,9,etc!

tbdFIERCE

Last edited by #1p8ntballa06 : 05-03-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Old 05-03-2006, 09:15 PM #65
dyanstyshocker44
IM NOT A 2k4'er (gay 2k6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2alldaway
As far as I'm concerned your looking like the nerd here... you should have bought a new brain befor that shocker. Here is a list of words you spelled wrong in the 2 sentences you wrote:
-you
-aren't
-that's
-back
-from
-see
-what
-that's
-probably
-thing
-ever
-anyone

P.S: He doesn't even look like a nerd and can probably own your *** in a game.

i guess mis-spelling stuff makes me look like a nerd...????.. and i dont have a shocker anymore, but nice try though, i liked it.

"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. So get wasted all the time and have the time of your life."

JONIE CARPENTER FAN CLUB # 3
TEAM ULTIMATE FAN CLUB # 63
TED WOLFSON FAN CLUB # 10
Old 05-03-2006, 09:18 PM #66
dyanstyshocker44
IM NOT A 2k4'er (gay 2k6)

oh yea... when you correct people for spelling errors make sure you spell everything right "before" has an E at the end it, man people just are not (no contractions...just for u) that smart these days

P.S... you just got owned

"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. So get wasted all the time and have the time of your life."

JONIE CARPENTER FAN CLUB # 3
TEAM ULTIMATE FAN CLUB # 63
TED WOLFSON FAN CLUB # 10
Old 05-03-2006, 09:23 PM #67
smartdye
7 Years

smartdye is a Supporting Member
smartdye has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smartdye has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smartdye has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Do you play D4? Also,
Vloctiy's are poop.
and
Red-Black fades are nasty.
Nice gun.
Old 05-03-2006, 09:40 PM #68
123456123 (Banned)

ya know what is funny my stock angel speed 06 is faster plus 300 bucks cheaper soooooooo ha
Old 05-03-2006, 09:47 PM #69
smartdye
7 Years

smartdye is a Supporting Member
smartdye has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smartdye has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smartdye has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1p8ntballa06
wow, this is the funniest thread ever. since everyone is giving their opinion...well here is mine.

so far like 90% of the dm6's i have seen perform have had issues. ive seen them workin awsome but that was like 1 or 2. i just think they are over priced like a lot of other guns. i also give this kid andrew a high five for buying that shirt. i have the same one. oh and ur video was pretty cool. i liked ur dm6. was a little loud(yea i heard u say it was the camera 52 times)but sound doesnt really matter. do u play xball? almsot 90% of the time, someone from the opposite team knows where u are. i never underestimate rich kids w/dm6's(not saying ur rich so dont get mad at me), poor kids(depends), dirrtylookin muther****ers with ions or w/e. u could prolly beat all these kids that are hating on ur "rich" ***. or not. u should make a video of urself and let us c if u are indeed a rich noob(i dont think u are), or a rich killer/baller/ninja/anything in btwn. i love pbn.

Hollister=#1

Shockers are trash. If you went to texas you wouldn't be saying that. Then again... Dm6's arn't great either. so Shocker>DM6 but Dm3,4,5>>>>>>>>>>>Shocker.
Old 05-03-2006, 11:16 PM #70
Proto Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototrix09
three words, LOUD AS HELL! anyyways get it quieter and it might just be a nice gun.

... seriously why does it matter if your gun is loud or not, you plyin recball? if not then im pretty damn sure your opposeing team knows where you are, so why be ninja bout it? IMO the volume of your gun is not important

nice gun btw
Old 05-04-2006, 12:05 AM #71
JohnyGfunk
Back then it was chess

has been a member for 10 years
I too hate rich kids. One question what was your first gun?

My feedback +24 / -0

BUY MY STUFF: ALL MUST GO
Old 05-04-2006, 12:56 AM #72
e2alldaway
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69lobo69
he just wishes he had an ego
why would he want an ego? 06 egos are cheaper so dont you think he could have bought one if he wanted one? lol
Old 05-04-2006, 05:00 AM #73
#1p8ntballa06

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdye
Shockers are trash. If you went to texas you wouldn't be saying that. Then again... Dm6's arn't great either. so Shocker>DM6 but Dm3,4,5>>>>>>>>>>>Shocker.
i wouldnt make that assumption based on the texas event. that was one of the ****iest events ever. i didnt go but i know some guys on team speed that played and some of em had shockers, and i didnt hear them complaining about choppin or breakin paint. but to tell u the truth, u saw more dm6's and protos breakin paint more than anything. think about it. who won the nxl? philli, and they shoot shockers. they didnt brake that much paint in the videos i saw, and i think that had a lot to do with their win. i really dont wanna get into a heated discussion about shockers and matrixes.

did i also hear right when someone said that kid got kicked off a d4 team ranked 80th in cfoa? WOW!

tbdFIERCE
Old 05-04-2006, 06:25 AM #74
Maverick110487
UB MAYHEM

If anyone is going to try to make the argument that the gun makes the player then the DM series has nothing on the shocker...

what team has been the best team in paintball for the past few years-dynasty, what do they shoot-shockers

Who won Texas-Philly what do they shoot-shockers

Who won Vegas- Russian Legion- they shoot? Shockers.

And before that the Legion kicked *** in a bunch of tournys shooting Timmys so either way if you think that the marker makes the player, then the matrices don't seem to promising.

I know that the marker does not make the player but some people like to think that anyway, so if they do and they like the matrices then they are caught in a logic gap (the best kind of gap)

UB MAYHEM #4

feedback-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1489165
Old 05-04-2006, 06:27 AM #75
XxcrazymanxX

XxcrazymanxX is a Supporting Member
XxcrazymanxX plays in the PSP
XxcrazymanxX is an NCPA player
that was a fast gun!
Central Florida Paintball
Old 05-04-2006, 07:10 AM #76
fuzzyfoot3789

has been a member for 10 years
I wish my parents spoiled me.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:18 AM #77
imyourfrend
My body is a wonderland..

nice

WTB Gun and Tank: $250 PM me.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:15 PM #78
andrewthedm6er (Banned)
ions suck

no actually i didnt get kicked off they didnt like me its al politics but now im on the 14th ranked team overall in cfoa now dum**** and wat are u..... and pnk..... hmmm 80th u suck not me bud

and yeah i didnt pay for a cent of my gun deal with it

oyeah and hollister ftw

Last edited by andrewthedm6er : 05-04-2006 at 03:17 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:18 PM #79
THAT_GUY_BEHIND_U

actually you arent on a team at all right now andrew. You just think you are because you played with them one day. Did you play the last event with them and are you on their roster? No. So that means you arent on their team.

BILL COSBY>ALL
Old 05-04-2006, 03:21 PM #80
A-SyLuM SpAz
mmmmmmkay?

loud... lower dwell... make new vid...

KTHX.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:26 PM #81
andrewthedm6er (Banned)
ions suck

2 things stay out of my thread...

and i couldnt play this event sry i had other things and yeah im not on their appa yet but im on their team and i have been playing with them every week so stfu and gtfo scrub
Old 05-04-2006, 03:31 PM #82
THAT_GUY_BEHIND_U

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "scrub". Id love for you to come out to Ultimate Saturday Andrew, and I think I am going to leave your thread now. You can talk to me about it in ours or on aim.

BILL COSBY>ALL
Old 05-04-2006, 05:26 PM #83
#1p8ntballa06

is that you in ur avatar?(im talkin to the andrew kid)

"THAT GUY BEHIND YOU" seems to know u pretty well so maybe you do suck. i dunno, but it seems to me that not to many people on here like you. maybe cuz ur cocky(just a thought). nothin is wrong with being cocky as long as u can back it up though.

tbdFIERCE
Old 05-04-2006, 05:45 PM #84
e2alldaway
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1p8ntballa06

Hollister=#1

that thing looks gay.. no offense. and by the way.. shockers break way more than dm6's! thats why our my local stores stopped selling them.

Last edited by e2alldaway : 05-04-2006 at 06:07 PM.
Closed Thread