PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-01-2006, 11:51 AM #1
justgothit

has been a member for 10 years
Justgothit....leave it!

Good, Bad or ugly just leave what happened.

www.phoenixpb.com

Feed Back
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1524033
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2006, 11:52 AM #2
damico

damico is a Supporting Member
damico plays in the PSP
damico owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
damico plays in the APPA D4 division
He bought a Dye 4+3 pack from me. Paid very fast, great communication. Awesome pbn'er. Would do business with again
Old 05-30-2006, 05:19 PM #3
Poonstroodle123

Very good trader, sent gun very fast, a really nice guy, dont hesitate to do business with this guy A++++++++++++
Old 07-10-2006, 04:20 PM #4
tmull11

I bought a pack off of him and he shipped it very very quick and arrived fast. Very easy to communicate with and Would do business again with out question.

Ebay Feedback
Old 08-19-2006, 04:43 PM #5
SiNiStEr-ScruB
Katrina > New Orleans

AN obviously Noob and a horrible Pbnationer. I sold him and on3shot identical halo shells, explained in the B/S/T thread was " both shells are well sanded, lack a battery door" I also included the Smoke shells had a crack in the battery door area, nothing that affected preformance. i have a pic if evidence is needed.

On3shot left me positive feedback, because even though both feednecks were snaded, they still clamped on. On3shot paid 15 for his, Justgothit, paid 10 for the crack.

Once he recieved them, instead of simply contacting me, asking for a refund, and being granted one, he Leaves me bad feedback and Flames my PM box.

This buyer is someone who will not read about what he is buying, he asked condition, i told him, instead of listening he bought it and when he recieved it he had a totally different product in mind.

Bad feedback was not something that needed to happen, this was a very smooth trade, he recievd the shells in 2 days!!! thats fast shipping.

I try to make good PBnation deals, and im fine refunding if your not happy. But when you go and get angry for no reason, flame my feedback and Flame my pm box, its hard to negotiate with a person like this.

Sellers, Avoid this Pbnationer.
Buyers, i havent been flamed for this yet, but i can imagine he will be the first to say "**** NO" to a refund if one is requested.

Added August 20th:

This man ontop of being an ignorant buyer is also a scammer through paypal.

He is keeping the halo shells. I told pre-dispute i use my parents paypal, he made a claim sunday morning..... HHMM wonder where i was... and used my parents not knowing the situation to his advantage. He has been issued a refund and gets to keep the halo shells. They were not in the condition he described, the feedneck is TOTALLY clampable, also there are not various cracks around the scrwing ports, i have pictures for evidence that will be posted.

He has my product, his money, and has left me bad feedback. Probably the worst human being alive. But lucky i can leave him bad feedback as well.

So you decide, at the end of the day, who is the one who scammed who?

The guy who suddenly didnt know the feedneck was sanded even though it was told to him a million times. Cracks that occured during the shipping, i have pics to backup their shipping condition. I also have pics of the shells upside down full of paint CLAMPED on my stock timmy clamp.
He has my product, my money, and has left me bad feedback even though he basicly got a free set of halo shell.

Or the guy who is left with No halo Shells, No money, and bad feedback from a noob.

GG K thnx, This is the kind of person that makes PBnation a place where people get scammed.
Sad thing is you scammed my mom, how chicken ****.

Last edited by SiNiStEr-ScruB : 08-20-2006 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-19-2006, 06:42 PM #6
justgothit

has been a member for 10 years
Response:

It's amazing that there are ppl like this guy out there.....

Description stated that it was in good condition, "feedneck" was sanded down" I have pics of this feedneck.....it's snapped off!!!! There's a difference between cracked and broken too, concerning the battery door. The peice that the screw went in actually is hanging off. There's nothing to screw into! Oh well, not to worry about buying/trading for me. This A**hole reminded me there are true scummy ppl out there. I'll be ripping myself off by buying new from now on. Thanx ya'll

www.phoenixpb.com

Feed Back
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1524033