PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-11-2002, 09:00 AM #1
highstep

has been a member for 10 years
Where can i get a evo length Bolt

Does anyone here know where i can get a evo length bolt?

I got a gun with a reverse p block and no bolt

Thanks,
Adam
Old 11-11-2002, 01:47 PM #2
TheRoc
hungry as hell

The word "evolution" referring to the length of the bolt. Is a mere classification. Listing in length from longest to shortest....

Pre 2k length
2000 length
Evolution length

Most bolt manufacturers make this length, but dont advertise it.

For instance, I ordered a Shocktech supafly delrin bolt once and I wanted a 2000 length, They accidently sent me a Evo length bolt. Apparently used on the p-blocked SFL cockers.

Pretty much, shop around for your favorite bolt, then call or write the manufacturer and ask if they make the evolution length. You'll be surprised. ESPECIALLY if the company makes a p-blocked complete gun.
Good Luck
Old 11-11-2002, 02:19 PM #3
TheRoc
hungry as hell

The word "evolution" referring to the length of the bolt. Is a mere classification. Listing in length from longest to shortest....

Pre 2k length
2000 length
Evolution length

Most bolt manufacturers make this length, but dont advertise it.

For instance, I ordered a Shocktech supafly delrin bolt once and I wanted a 2000 length, They accidently sent me a Evo length bolt. Apparently used on the p-blocked SFL cockers.

Pretty much, shop around for your favorite bolt, then call or write the manufacturer and ask if they make the evolution length. You'll be surprised. ESPECIALLY if the company makes a p-blocked complete gun.
Good Luck
Old 11-11-2002, 03:17 PM #4
Nomad
Anger Management

Nomad is a Supporting Member
DEZign can make you one
Belsales makes the evolution bolt (good bolt)

-Dave
Old 11-11-2002, 03:33 PM #5
AdamMS85
Member of the MTMPL

confusing question

I guess you guys took my question wrong... What I am asking is for an address of a online store that advertises that they carry evo length bolts... Don't read between the lines in my posts, i am blunt and strait to the point.
Old 11-13-2002, 05:45 AM #6
Lebowski
- edge -

yeah...

...I'd like to know that too... Where can I buy an evo lenght bolt for my Eclipse Cocker?

I'd like the Supa Fly if that was possible... Anyone knows?
Old 11-13-2002, 06:10 AM #7
roly
= caffeine + paintball

Belsales (http://www.belsales.co.uk) or Planet (http://www.planeteclipse.com) supply Evo bolts. Although they are UK based, I'm sure they would do overseas deliveries.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:54 PM #8
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
Paint_hore is a founding member
I have an Evo length AKA lightning bolt on sale forever and noone was interested. I just recently got rid of it for cheap!
Old 11-14-2002, 02:23 AM #9
Lebowski
- edge -

Well...

...all Planet and Belsales have got is Belsales own bolt and that's what I already have got in my machine... I'd like another bolt without o-rings... Like I said, Shocktech's Supa Fly would be nice!

Guess I could start by contacting Shockteck...
Old 11-17-2002, 02:25 AM #10
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
Paint_hore is a founding member
Re: Well...

Quote:
Originally posted by Lebowski
...all Planet and Belsales have got is Belsales own bolt and that's what I already have got in my machine... I'd like another bolt without o-rings... Like I said, Shocktech's Supa Fly would be nice!

Guess I could start by contacting Shockteck...
I had a P-block freeflow and I went to the Shocktech booth at AC NPPL to try one out in my gun. It was a bit long and the tip was in the breech area. I tried several more and they all did the same thing. They tried to adjust my block and my ram and then said if Danny tuned it it will work fine.....lol. They then tried to pass the blame onto my marker and said it was poorly milled. Even though the Evo style bolt I had fit and the Evo bolt I tried out at Smart Parts also fit just fine with room to spare....

Fok Shocktech!