Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-03-2007, 11:05 PM #1
ArdillaTech
Bringin' the H8

Gvsu? R U There?

Hey Guys,

Well, seeing how the upcoming school year is approaching quickly, like a month and a half away. I was wondering what is going on this year, it doesn't seem like anyone is talking/planning for next year. It might be that I am not quite in the loop yet but I WILL be at GVSU this coming year and I would really like to know what is going on with the team and the individuals on the team. I think we should start practicing as soon as we can so that we can get ready for this year, I would really like to so GV Paintball as #1 in the nation again. So can someone please get with me and let me know what is going on, I would be more than willing to help get things done. Also it would be nice to know what conference we are going to be in and what division we will be playing, class A or class AA.

aim: squrlofdeath
email: ardillatech@gmail.com
PM me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ best way to get a hold of me
ECLIPSE|DYE|NXE|KEE
Team Sale
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2007, 05:52 AM #2
zdunklee

has been a member for 10 years
Hey, right now not too much is going on, basically some of us just go to open plays at TC paintball here and there. Other than that most of the guys are not around until the begining of the school year. Generally we set our first practice up for the week after campus life night (which is generally the tuesday after labor day, with a practice following that thursday). All this will be announced just before the begining of the school year.

As far as I know we will be playing class A again this year, as for conference, I have no idea until reahl tells us for sure, it could be great lakes or midwest. We will also be hosting a 5 man event sometime before november, but I have to wait for commanders cup dates to be released so that I can set that up too. Anyway that is basically what is going on.