What happened to the marijuana thread? Can a mod recover it? - Page 3 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Should marijuana be legalizes?
Yes. 34 59.65%
No. 20 35.09%
Undecided. 3 5.26%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-09-2006, 04:27 PM #43
p8ntballtroll
Banned.

yay for holland! i might be going to germany over summer and hopping a train to amsterdam
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field and it doesn't matter that you failed a test, didn't get the girl, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours.

Originally posted by PBDojoLP: is anyone else horney? is it weard that im naked right now?
Old 05-09-2006, 04:29 PM #44
p8ntballtroll
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutcivnI
I wouldn't even bother grading that paper because it's so blatantly biased and poorly written.
Lol, i said its one of my last rough drafts. The paper got an A. So... yah....
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field and it doesn't matter that you failed a test, didn't get the girl, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours.

Originally posted by PBDojoLP: is anyone else horney? is it weard that im naked right now?
Old 05-09-2006, 04:33 PM #45
sutcivnI (Banned)

sutcivnI is a Supporting Member
The paper got an A because your teacher is inept and doesn't know how to do his or her job. Your paper, as I said before, was poorly written and had no actual facts to back up your claims. You should have failed, but I'm not surprised that you got an A. I am consistently amazed at what an "A" paper is in high school nowadays---people with grammar, syntax, and spelling abilities that are rivaled by a 9-year-old receive good grades, seemingly only because they bothered to turn the paper in.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:15 PM #46
Stawlker

Stawlker is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutcivnI
The paper got an A because your teacher is inept and doesn't know how to do his or her job. Your paper, as I said before, was poorly written and had no actual facts to back up your claims. You should have failed, but I'm not surprised that you got an A. I am consistently amazed at what an "A" paper is in high school nowadays---people with grammar, syntax, and spelling abilities that are rivaled by a 9-year-old receive good grades, seemingly only because they bothered to turn the paper in.

He compared potatoes and marijuana .
Old 05-12-2006, 12:23 PM #47
Stawlker

Stawlker is a Supporting Member
Personally, I don't want it legalized. I don't see any point besides getting high. And to me, getting high isn't a good enough reason for legalization.

But it should be legal. A government, or any other person for that matter (inculding me[read above]) , should not have any control over what you choose to do to YOUR body.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:50 PM #48
b2k4ripps Sdie
Little john. Gone gorrila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stawlker
rofl

The government shouldn't have any control of what I do to my body. Period. It should be legalized.
What about what happens to the people who are affected by you I.E such as you driving high or something. You kill them. They are just trying to prevent such an activite before it starts.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:45 PM #49
steve_f
Just hanging out

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2k4ripps Sdie
What about what happens to the people who are affected by you I.E such as you driving high or something. You kill them. They are just trying to prevent such an activite before it starts.
Of couse they are, thats why alcohol is illegal

John Lennon

FEEDBACK - http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=707142
Old 05-12-2006, 05:27 PM #50
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadPSIence
You people are stupid. There's a ton of things that do a better job than "medicinal" pot. You hippies just want to get high.

I've noticed most of the people rallying to make it available are a) washed up politicians desperate for a backing.. or b) grunge looking hippies.

Someone in 2 sentences or less tell me why exactly marijuana and marijuauna alone should be used for any one medical application whereas nothing else should?

Go get baked and sleep on it.
I'm not going to argue for its medicinal use, but its recreational use is so more harmful now than it would be if it were legalized. Pot is an industry of over billions a year, can you imagine the tax money saved and earned on that if it were legalized? It's not addictive, you can't OD on it, and plants have some practical industrial purposes. It doesn't hurt anyone if you smoke it for a good time and you're just balancing the risk vs reward if you do smoke it. Statistically, it's safer than cigs because the average pot smoker will smoke about 1 joint to every 10-20 cigs of the average cig smoker. Our jails are getting incredibly crowded on bull**** marijuana charges.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:01 AM #51
Nitroscorpion
Palm Beach Vipers

Personally, I think it SHOULD NOT be legalized. Here are my personal opinions.

1. It just impairs your judgement way to much. I used to do this stuff quite a bit you may call me a hippocrite but thats what I noticed

2. There is already a huge market for it, so what happens when it becomes legalized, you think all the dealers will just simply go away? We will than have agencies trying to collect monies from street dealers for tax purposes.

3. It has been banned for a reason, Im against it being legalized in the state of Colorado, than how it is a state law where it is legal, but a Federal law does not accept it and is still punishable

Along with these, and many other reasons that arent named. Used in moderation it appears to be ok, like anything could even be harmless. Used in excess and its not a good thing, just like equal sugar packets and diet coke

I do not feel it should be legalized by any means in any form. It should be outlawed in every city, state, and district in the United States. That is how I feel
Old 05-19-2006, 02:25 PM #52
steve_f
Just hanging out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitroscorpion

1. It just impairs your judgement way to much. I used to do this stuff quite a bit you may call me a hippocrite but thats what I noticed
You opinion, i wont argue it.

Quote:
2. There is already a huge market for it, so what happens when it becomes legalized, you think all the dealers will just simply go away? We will than have agencies trying to collect monies from street dealers for tax purposes.
You are not understanding why dealers would go away. Do you know how cheap it would be to produce? And do u understand why it is expensive right now? Its expensive for 2 reasons. Cost money to get it in, and 2 because of the risk of jailtime if your caught. There needs to be a big profit margin because your risking alot. If legalized it would be just as cheap as/cheaper then cigs are. When a G is only $2 dealers WILL go away, because there is no more profit left in it. Also, there is COMPETITION. If you can go to your local store and buy a G for $2 why would you go to a dealer? When theres no money in a buisness it goes away. Theres no money left for dealers. Do you see cookie dealers around? No because theres no money in the product and can be bought in stores. Pot would be extremly cheap. If you still think dealers wouldn't go away i would question how smart of a person you are.

Quote:
3. It has been banned for a reason, Im against it being legalized in the state of Colorado, than how it is a state law where it is legal, but a Federal law does not accept it and is still punishable
I have absolutly no clue what argument your making with that statement?

Along with these, and many other reasons that arent named. Used in moderation it appears to be ok, like anything could even be harmless. Used in excess and its not a good thing, just like equal sugar packets and diet coke

I do not feel it should be legalized by any means in any form. It should be outlawed in every city, state, and district in the United States. That is how I feel[/quote]

John Lennon

FEEDBACK - http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=707142
Old 05-19-2006, 05:48 PM #53
25bps (Banned)
Cause for Concern

25bps is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballtroll
yay for holland! i might be going to germany over summer and hopping a train to amsterdam
Prices are going to be outrageous.

Wish I had the money to go to the World Cup.
Old 05-20-2006, 03:56 PM #54
subtle

subtle is a Supporting Member
subtle owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
that would have been amazing.