PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-11-2002, 10:12 PM #1
Damage
Streetluge & Gravity God

has been a member for 10 years
Brand New ZipZaps/CharG Mini R/Ccars F/S*LOWprice*..

*Shameless Plug Alert* Not Paintball related except for I like 'em both, all my PB buddies are nighttime table top racers now (There are some crazy mods going on!)and I got these in the same day as a bunch of PB parts

They came in from Japan finally. (I bought a case of them!) These are Bit CharG clones. These are much, MUCH faster stock than Radio Shack ZipZaps are even with the optional motors on the Zips (Ive been doing burnout dounuts on my desk all day. They are the same build quality as the Tomy cars and all parts are interchangable. Also the Zips and American cars are limited to 2 Frequencies 27mhz and 49mhz. the Japanese cars have 5 freqs. 27,35,45,49 and another(I cant get my hands on the other freq. right now) This means rather than being limited to two cars racing at a time you can get 4 to 5 of them out there mixing it up. These also have a 45ft + range compared to the 10ft of a ZipZap. I have these in the winged Roadrace body styles (Hondas, NSX, Acuras, ect.) with stripes and graphics and all accessories fit them like all the Bit bodies, Hotter motors, Tires and sway bars, ect. They come complete with controller that take two double AA's and the cars re-charge right from the controller in 45 secs. and have 4 minute + run time. These cars are the hottest christmas gift going right now and Radio Shack sells out as soon as they get them and my local one is sold out till Feb.! So they replaced them with the cheapie bullet can cars with the round controller and the cars dont even have see thru windows. These bodies are factory cut so you can add an extra cell to extend the run times or go drag racing and look very sweet.

Im selling them for the same price as Radio Shack. $21.00 + 3.00 shipping
I have them in 27 and 35 and a couple 45mhz's

I have an excellent rating on the good traders list on Kingman's boards and S.E.A. boards so no worries.

I prefer PayPal ( FoxWorksSports@yahoo.com ) But I can be talked into takin' MO's. I ship the same day as the money gets here so its quick with PayPal.

This is the package as it arrives with the racing body:

These show Sizes and some of the other bodies there are:

*Also these are full control R/C cars just like the big ones forward/reverse/right/left Like I said there are hop up kits for these with different compound racing slicks, sway bars, rims, wings, bodies, ect...
These are the rage in Japan where everyone is tabletop racing. There are even some web boards around for hopping these up and adding things like lights, shocks, ect

If anyone orders: I have 1 Silver but plenty of Red, Yellow, White all decked out with racing graphics, ect. and if you order two I will make sure they are different freqs so they can be run together. Just specify color selection on the PayPal and make sure you put your shipping address in the message box. If sending a money order E-mail me for the address and make sure to include color choices and a readable shipping address.
Chrome Z bodied-ReTro-Lvl.10 Automag,'99 'Cocker,L.P.Electro Shutter,L.P.Millenium,Compact,Aggressor,Black Dragun, 91'Poison,88'Nightmare Long,Pro-Lite, Sidekick, Winchester, + a Few more. Some are good, Some are Great, Some are POS, but all are fun. They all have Mods and/or Accessories of one kind or another.

Last edited by Damage : 11-12-2002 at 02:55 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-14-2002, 08:06 PM #2
Damage
Streetluge & Gravity God

Up ^^^^^^^Bump
Chrome Z bodied-ReTro-Lvl.10 Automag,'99 'Cocker,L.P.Electro Shutter,L.P.Millenium,Compact,Aggressor,Black Dragun, 91'Poison,88'Nightmare Long,Pro-Lite, Sidekick, Winchester, + a Few more. Some are good, Some are Great, Some are POS, but all are fun. They all have Mods and/or Accessories of one kind or another.
Old 11-15-2002, 03:12 AM #3
benbpi
Professional Newbie

Hey, ill buy the silver one. Sending paypal now...

thanks,
Ben
Old 11-15-2002, 03:16 AM #4
Damage
Streetluge & Gravity God

Ok, Thanks I think you will really enjoy this! I'll ship first thing in the morning.

Denne/Damage