Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-15-2007, 09:03 PM #85
sirsaechao

This is my second time dealing with him, I bought a Planet Eclipse hinge frame from him, despite the weather condition he still shipped that day, and I got it in 2 days. A++++ seller. TY for your all your help, cause I'm noob sauce.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:08 PM #86
getsome son (Banned)
wanna... getsome?

SAy what was done.

Very ncie.
Whould deal again. alway peace.
KEEP in contact...over everyday
Old 02-19-2007, 10:26 AM #87
bforbes
SERIOUSLY? CMON!!

he sent me a box of brass fitting braided line for a project im working on (for free). very cool guy!! he even paid for the shipping. A+ all day.

my favorite post• by painter4life05: "welcome to pump 3 things to know" 1. CCM=God 2. Bforbes=God 3. Karnipump=God

MY FEEDBACK
Old 02-20-2007, 07:35 PM #88
hnz

Paid first, got my item a few days later - perfect condition, no problems whatsoever. Would recommend!
Old 02-20-2007, 08:06 PM #89
maxinjaxin

Thumbs up Awesome Trader Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We traded tips. My "used" 16" UL Stiffi for his 14" "MINT" pink UL.
I shipped 1st, he shipped FAST!
Dont hesitate to deal with this guy.
A++
New Feedback 100% Positive
OldFeedback100%Positive
Old 02-21-2007, 10:31 AM #90
KartaKeeper
PLAY IT - Paintball

Annual Supporting Member
KartaKeeper is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
Great guy, great buyer, great transaction

I plan and hope to do biz again.

Old 02-22-2007, 10:00 PM #91
bertke
618 Kidz

Annual Supporting Member
bertke owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
bertke owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bertke posts videos on PbNation
get guy. this was a two part deal. we made the deal through pm and i paypal'd him money for the gun. then i picked it up locally. once again a great guy. A++++++

As per the new rules, here is a link to the sale thread for the Ego.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1979337
Old 02-23-2007, 09:27 PM #92
spguy18

I shipped first and I got the gun the day after he got my item! Awsome trader and VERY FAST SHIPPER!
Old 02-23-2007, 09:59 PM #93
The Steve
THEBESTBLOODMONEYCANBUY

nicest and easiest person to deal with on the nation, and probably the world. we worked out a deal in probably less than ten minutes and he payed as soon as he got money in his account! A++++++++ times infinity! do not hesistate to deal with this guy! he takes the stress and lack of trust out of online buying. i feel more secure buying and selling with DAPB than any online store or seller. GREAT GUY, i plan to do business many times in the future!

proof the deal went down through PM's

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkArmorPB
Payment sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Steve
Quote:
I will pay tonight. Im just waiting for another paypal payment to come in. Gimme a little bit please.

DAPB

Quote:
Quote:
They go for around 30 to 35 in perfect shape. 25 shipped since it is dented and dinged?

Quote:
Quote:
Okay. I will wait for pics.

Quote:
Quote:
LOL. How much do you want for it? I can do paypal tonight.

Quote:
Quote:
Josh told me that you have a silver Armson red dot site in your tool box that you arent using. Can I buy it from you please?

K
its blue
if u still want it, sure
whatever you think is fair, i dunno how much they go for nowadays so i dont wanna rip you off....im getting pics up and ill pm them in the next ten minutes
scratches in bottom left, on the tip of the rail

some scratches near the back
fine with me paypal is *******.com
ill have it shipped HOPEFULLY tommorrow, if not then the next day. ill send you a tracking number and what not.
thats fine, while your waiting can i get your addy and such?
Old 02-28-2007, 02:38 PM #94
Tpxsss
Triple$s$

Bought an UL barrel, good deal, fast shipping.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:59 PM #95
samson7x

purchased a halo from him and it was just as described. very quick shipment and great communication. highly recommended trader....A+++++
Old 03-07-2007, 08:40 PM #96
Whitt_travis
OG Since 86'!

Whitt_travis is a Supporting Member
great seller! good guy!

Dirt Warriors

Dirt Warriors Fan Club

Screw the system, and your semi.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:35 PM #97
shyguyic02

this is my third deal with him and he is a great guy. traded a r/f cocker for a barrel kit and everything well smoothly as planned.

A++

Random crap sale, might have cocker and spyder parts that u need. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post31784694
Old 03-30-2007, 08:30 PM #98
DarkArmorPB
VampiresTasteLikeChicken

DarkArmorPB is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitt_travis View Post
great seller! good guy!
Apparently the above seller now claims that the item is defective, over 3 weeks after the sale of the item and has not notified me on this site where he purchased it, and instead has filed a claim with paypal. Here is the communication thru paypal. You decide fo yourself if what "I believe it is a spurious claim" is valid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

From PayPal: PayPal on 3/30/2007 17:57 PDT

Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim.

From Seller: LeatherNDreams on 3/30/2007 17:57 PDT

I believe that the buyer is remorseful that he paid for a piece of custom paintball gear and has decided that he wants to go back on the deal and get his purchase price back. He never tried to contact me before filing the said claim to work things out peaceably. I feel that he is just trying to get half of the money back to be more inline with the price of a newer item that was just released for approx. half the cost. The item that he purchased worked perfectly well when it was shipped to him. I feel that from his behavior and what he has so far communicated that he is just trying to gyp me and get what he paid for at half the cost and that he had planned to do this from the beginning. As I had stated, if he had contacted my right away and had told me that there was a problem with the item in question, I would have been more then happy to take the item back as long as it came back in the same condition that it was sent to him in, and would have been happy to give him a full refund including fees. Since he has decided to pursue this in this type of manner and has taken so long to even make any mention of a problem, I feel that he is trying to do something in an underhanded manner and I prefer to no longer discuss the issue with the buyer. K O.

From Seller: LeatherNDreams on 3/30/2007 17:45 PDT

Then you know that the undercocking kit that you bought, which worked perfect when I sent it to you, was originally priced at 150 per unit. You paid 130 for it which included shipping,at approx 10 with insurance, so you paid 120 for a used kit. Again, which worked perfect when it was sent to you. Now you are saying that you see this new kit that is for sale for 69 dollars and realize that it is alot cheaper then the one you just purchased from me? And is that why you are saying that the kit I sold you is defective? So you can get it at half price so it is more on tune with the wevo kit? Hah. I thought so. Thank you for confirming my suspicions. K

From Buyer: Travis Whittington on 3/30/2007 14:14 PDT

Actually, I've owned many pieces of punisher's custom parts, and many of his custom markers. Please don't put actions and words in my mouth. Three weeks may be a long time, but I'm in northern MN, where I play seasonally. I'm a full time student with a full time job. I just think I got jipped, I bought this knowing you were dumping it only to buy one of Wevo's (davinci's) newer kits. I was just hoping for a functioning product. The paypal claim is only here to ensure we're talking, and that it's all on paper, so to speak.

From Seller: LeatherNDreams on 3/29/2007 11:19 PDT

So basically you are upset that you paid so much for a custom built item and now have regrets and the only way to wiggle out of it is to try to get half of your monies back? Why did you not contact me back sooner? Again, the first that I heard of this issue was thru a paypal claim. What does that tell me? It tells me that you had planned to do this all along, OR, that you regret paying so much for a piece of custom paintball equipment and are now trying to recoup some if your money back. Three weeks is way too long to be asking for monies to be returned to you in my opinion. If you had approached me right away within a few days or even a week, I would have had no problem with refunding your monies in full when you sent the item back and it arrived in the same condition that I shipped it to you in. Again, I do not know if the item was abused or it was tampered with without seeing it first hand. The kit functioned flawlessly when I had it on my phantom. K.

From Buyer: Travis Whittington on 3/29/2007 08:35 PDT

well, it's leaking, I'm not sure what would be fair, but right now it's functioning at half of what was promised.

From Seller: LeatherNDreams on 3/28/2007 20:56 PDT

How much compensation? It didn't leak when I had it on my phantom.

From Buyer: Travis Whittington on 3/28/2007 20:53 PDT

Yeah, the item leaked, that's the problem. It was a good buy, and you were a good seller. However the functionality of the item wasn't there. It was said to have no leaks, obviously this is leaking. I'm not asking for a refund, I'm asking for some compensation for a moderately functioning item. I'll try to figure out how to fix or repair it, but the maker of this accessory is backed up for months.

From Seller: LeatherNDreams on 3/28/2007 19:16 PDT

The buyer posted feedback for this transaction on 03-07-2007 stating and I quote>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitt_travis View Post
great seller! good guy!
Here is the link to this feedback that the buyer left. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post32747608 I dont understand the issue he has? This is the first time that I see that he has an issue with what he purchased.

From Buyer: Travis Whittington on 3/28/2007 12:44 PDT

Hey, finally got around to installing this on a new phantom I ordered from WWA. It leaks, I've tried different fittings, teflon, red and blue loctite before I isolated the leak to the bottom pump guide rod. I would pay 130 bucks for a undercocking, but not for one that leaks, especially when I use twelve grams. Let me know what you wanna do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 3-30-2006 8:26

DAPB
Old 04-03-2007, 06:27 AM #99
nahirman

Punisher Stock, CCM 86 Slider Frame

Hey!
I have done a few deals with DA and will a few more .
Great Communication, Fast Shipping, Super Smoooooth Transaction.
++++++ Seller .....................

Thanks for your Business.
Angel
Old 04-07-2007, 07:23 PM #100
sirsaechao

3rd time doing business, traded my CCM pump kit for his WWA mini pump kit. Awesome guy to deal with. A+++++

-sir
Old 04-16-2007, 08:38 PM #101
tacolex

bought one of his sport hoppers dirt cheap super fast shipping!!! you kick *** DAPB!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 07:03 PM #102
sirsaechao

Whoa 4th deal with him, I don't think we are going to stop, he for some reason always have everything I need. Got (2) Sportshot hoppers from him this time...what is next? Only time will tell. LOL. A+++++.

-sir
Old 04-17-2007, 08:00 PM #103
ohdan

great seller and great asset to pump community bought sport hoppers and sold them to all of us A+++++++++

One Shot One Kill
Old 04-18-2007, 01:10 PM #104
bamf-hacker
Mr. Mega Moderator

Annual Supporting Member
bamf-hacker is a Mega Moderator
bamf-hacker is a Supporting Member
bamf-hacker is BST Trusted
bamf-hacker is playing at Living Legends VII
bamf-hacker owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bamf-hacker supports Pev's Paintball
Just got my loader...

PERFECT transaction.

A+++++++++++++

Thanks!
Old 04-19-2007, 01:21 PM #105
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

JoshGrrrr is a Supporting Member
JoshGrrrr is playing at Living Legends III
JoshGrrrr supports our troops
He organized a group buy of 100 loaders. He could have tried to make a little money off the loaders but didn't. Great guy. Thanks a lot man.