PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-10-2002, 05:24 PM #1
IL-Titus

has been a member for 10 years
WTT AT-16 for my tricked cocker

Im looking for an AT-16 I have a VERY good turny cocker + stuff depending on guns mods/condiition please AIM or email me at MKPINAZ @ aol.com im really looking for an AT-16 or AT-4
Old 11-13-2002, 06:37 PM #2
theflan

What are the specs on the cocker? Is it a stock WGP with lots of upgrades or a fancy aftermarket one? Need more specs...
Old 11-13-2002, 08:02 PM #3
IL-Titus

2002 vert cocker new stronger aculator rod, shocktech internals (all internals replaced with shocktech NEW parts) full 12'' freak BARREL system with 2 most standard inserts, full shocktech front peumatic's, new versioin shocktech swing trigger (the good 1) with dye grips physo ballsitac's drop foward * i have an ANS Gen-X 2 regulator* just havnt put on gun yet but i have 1 for it *internals and peumatics are brand new and havnt fired the gun with them on * all parts where up on by local paintball shop so its all in working order brand new hose kit for the peumatic's * freak kit is the s/s style not cheaper aluminun its the good 1 ) gun is black and crome everything matchs its real nice * i also have a shocktech bolt i can trhough in but its used off old cocker * peumatics allso has bran new front block its all bran new but the bolt and trigger ( i got trigger used but perfict condition)
Old 11-13-2002, 09:19 PM #4
theflan

I have an at10, basically the same marker as the at4 and at16 I believe but lighter and more compact. Same exact design otherwise, and it can easily and cheaply be converted to either an at4 or at16 if you so choose from conversion kits at ats' website. It comes with a four inch barrel and a fourteen inch barrel, unisizer to match any size paint as well as mini-inserts to match to your paint if you prefer that. Has a new kevlar magazine in pristine mint condition, hopper adapter, and hopper. Also comes with a parts kit, 2+1 harness, and a remote. If you need nitro for it, I also have a 68/3000psi crossfire steel tank. Crossfire regs have the highest flow rate on the market so it can keep up even with full auto which is pretty cool althought the gun's good in semi mode too. It has been run entirely off nitro and taken very good care of, I can probably post pictures if you want but I don't have any now.

PM me or respond to this thread; if you see something you don't like in my offer we can negociate about it I'm pretty flexible.
Old 11-13-2002, 09:39 PM #5
IL-Titus

still looking for AT-4 or 16
Old 11-14-2002, 01:48 PM #6
IL-Titus

up